Categories > Original > Drama > It was only just a dream...

The night out

by Hazz 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 382 words

0Unrated
Charlie had suggested I go clubbing with a load of his mates. He said it'd be a good way to make new friends and meet hot girls - both things I'd be more than happy to do.The plan was to meet at Charlie's at 8pm and then 'hit the town' (his words, not mine) when everyone got there. It was 7:47pm and I'd showered and put on my black skinnies, Dunks and white and red baseball tee. My hair was curlier than usual, but didn't look too bad.

I grabbed my keys and phone and decided to go a little early (It was 7:56pm by this point). I knocked on the door and Charlie answered a few seconds later. "HAZZAAA" he shouted, pulling me into a bro-hug. I laughed and walked into his flat, seeing he already had company and had already begun drinking. He introduced me to the guests. "Right, everyone. This is Harry, or you can just call him Hazza cause he's just such..he's a top.. yeah. Anyway." He pointed at a black haired girl with piercings and tattoos. She had a cute face with big brown eyes and a slender body. She was texting but stopped to look up and smile at me.
"That's Jasmine."
"It's Jas but Charles likes to be a dick." She giggled and gave me a salute before carrying on the texting.
Next Charlie pointed to a mousey brown haired boy who was sat playing MWF3 on Charlie's Xbox. "That's Dave. He's an antisocial fuck who comes across to be a complete nob." Dave quickly turned to look at Charlie, then to me, nodded then carried on killing things.
Charlie then pointed to the last of the guests, a black haired boy who was laying on a beanbag singing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga.
"And that's R-r-roberto!" Charlie shouted, rolling his tongue on the 'R' sound in his name.
"Rob.." He corrected, getting up and rugby tackling Charlie to the floor. I stood there awkwardly until I was summoned onto one of the large bean bags with Jas. I sat down next to her and watched Dave get an 11 kill streak. Jas put away her phone and talked to me for a while, handing me drinks and making me dance to her favourite songs.
Sign up to rate and review this story