Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The youngest of the bunch.

You said you'd never hurt me.

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

"Alexis I'm so sorry I- I don't know w-what came over me, believe me I didn't mean it!"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 291 words

0Unrated
I opened the door as quietly as I could, but it didn't matter how quiet I tried to be I he always knew when I got home.
"Where have you been?" He was pissed.
"Out." I answered quickly staring at him with narrow eyes.
"Out? Out where for four hours?!" He said pointing to the clock.
"Holy shit has it really been that long? Must'a lost track of time." I shrugged and started walking up the stairs to my room.
"Where were you?" He grabbed my arm.
"How about you don't fucking touch me!" I screamed and shook off his grip.
"How about you fucking answer me!"
"I don't have to tell you shit! You're not my father!" I ran up the stairs but stopping dead in my tracks when I realized what I actually had said.
"Well, I'm the closest thing you have." He whispered fiercly. Jeez, he's an hour older than me and now he's acting like he's years older than me.
"Fuck off!" I screamed. His face got really red. I felt a the back of a hand hit my face then the sickening sound of skin hitting skin filled the air as I fell back onto my bed. I took me a second to realise what had just happened. Max just hit me. I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I stared at him with my hand on the right side of my face. My bottom lip started to quiever and I looked at the ground.
"Alexis I'm so sorry I- I don't know w-what came over me, believe me I didn't mean it!" He said trying to hug me, but I pushed him away and pulled out my phone and dialed Frank's number.
Sign up to rate and review this story