Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Sweet Disposition - Frerard

by MyChem4Life16 0 reviews

High-school Frerard, Frank's life is easy until a new boy arrives at school. Will Gerard make things better or worse?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 645 words

0Unrated
Hey Guys, so I'm writing Forbidden Love, but I thought I'd upload this story too. Please R&R and check out Forbidden Love too! http://ficwad.com/story/174554 Would really appreciate the reviews
Blue
Xo

Chapter 1 – The beginning

Frank’s POV

It was Monday morning and I was lying in bed complaining at the sudden light that had invaded my peaceful sleep.

"Frankie, c’mon wake up. You’ll be late for school” I sighed at the word.

“Exactly why I should stay in bed” I replied, my voice was muffled as I’d put the pillow over my head to try and block out the light. Next thing I knew the pillow had been snatched from me and my mom had begun to hit me with it.

“Alright, alright! I’ll get up” I screamed, she smiled victoriously and strolled out of my room, taking my pillow with her. I sighed once more before desperately trying to leave my warm bed, after succeeding I dragged myself to the kitchen where toast was waiting for me.

“Is Jen coming over tonight?” Mom asked looking up from her coffee, trying to make small talk.

“Yupp” I managed through a mouthful of toast.

“Okay, well she can’t stay too late because you’re bound to have homework” she placed her mug down and took her purse.

“Okay Mom” I replied sipping my coffee.

“Good boy” She smiled, kissed my cheek and turned to leave.

“Oh and Frankie?”

“What Mom?!” Why was she so talkative in the mornings?

“Be safe” I looked at her, mouth open. I knew exactly what she meant but she was a couple of months too late for ‘the talk’.

“MOM!” I screamed, embarrassed.

“Love you” She called and I finally heard the door shut behind her.
I took a quick shower and threw on my usual jeans and tee before running out the door. I was always late, what a good way to start the new year. As I reached the doors to the concrete prison I spotted Jen and crept up behind her.

“Guess who?” I whispered in her ear.

“Frank!” She squealed, she spun round and threw her arms around me, pulling me into a quick kiss. I pulled back and smiled at her. She was one of the prettiest girls in school and every time I saw her I couldn’t help but smile. She had naturally dark brown hair with glossy blue eyes. We must clash, I thought to myself, as I’m so pale and she’s a gorgeous caramel colour.

“Have you seen the new boy?” her eyes were wide with excitement.

“Nope, just got in. Who is he?” I took her hand and began walking to our classroom for registration.

“His name’s Gerard, really nice guy apparently” I was confused at this, how did she already know his name? She noticed my thoughtful expression.

“News travels fast honey” she kissed my nose before entering our room. She ran to her friends and so I walked over to mine, except I didn’t recognise one of them.

“Hey dude, this is Gerard” Ray introduced us, I glanced up at the boy he had pointed at.

He was gorgeous. He had black hair that although hung messily over his beautiful hazel eyes, he still looked... neat? Was that the right word? I realised how long I had been silent for, just staring at him, taking in every detail. I averted my gaze and slumped in my chair.

“Frank” I said, looking at my shoes.

“Nice to meet you Frank” His voice had a slight husk to it, yet it sounded beautifully melodic. What the hell is wrong with me? I thought to myself, Why am I thinking about this dude so much? My only answer was that I’d never seen anyone quite like him before.
Sign up to rate and review this story