Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Playhouse

Find A Way

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

One more time to say I love you always, and keeping faith letting love find a way.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 1616 words - Complete

1Exciting
Ryan rushed out of Spencer's room, brushing past Brendon before he could ask what had happened. He grabbed something from the kitchen, wiping tears out of his eyes in a panicked manner. Brendon watched as Ryan rushed to the washroom, the younger boy trying to figure out what was going on. The door slammed shut, and Brendon looked at the wood that had chipping paint, debating going and knocking on the door to see what was wrong.
After a few indecisive seconds Brendon made his way to the washroom. "Ryan?" He knocked on the chipping paint, the door swinging open. He held in a gasp and a scream, sliding down the wall as he saw what was on the other side. "Ryan, I'm so fucking sorry." He muttered the words, repeating them over and over again as he wondered how it could have happened.

Spencer woke up to an empty room, a single blanket covering his cold and naked body. He got up, holding the blanket around him as he searched for Jon. It didn't take long, seeing as Spencer almost always knew where he was. Sure enough he was exactly where Spencer thought he was hiding; the dim candle light of the dining room casting his crying figure in a soft glow.
Spencer cleared his throat. "Jon?" The older boy looked up with a smile, quickly standing and rushing across the room, holding Spencer in a loving hug.
"You're my everything Spencer. Did you know that? I love you so fucking much." Jon kissed Spencer as he held onto him, the other boy wrapping his legs around his waist. Spencer tried to keep up with the fast pace of Jon's lips working against his own, his hands tangling in the soft brown hair he found that he loved while his mind tried to process what Jon was going on about. Jon continued to kiss him roughly, carrying him until Spencer's back was against the wall, his tongue running across the younger boys lips. Spencer opened his mouth willingly, the older boys tongue slipping in and exploring, searching every nook and cranny of Spencer's watermelon flavored mouth, Spencer moaning all the while.
Not too long later Spencer's hand pulled at Jon's hair, forcing the older boys head away from his own so he could breathe. He panted and coughed knowing that Jon could feel his hard on with his legs around his waist. After a minute of breathless gasps for air Spencer forced himself to speak between gasps. "Jon..what...in the...fucking world...are...you...going on about?" Jon grinned at him, a large smile that showed his pointed teeth.
"You set me free." Spencer gave him a puzzled look. "My family, their gone." Spencer looked over Jon's shoulder, noting that his family, was in fact, gone. "And it's all because of you. You broke my curse Spencer." Jon moved so his lips were against the other boys ear. "You set me free."

Brendon grabbed a towel, bending down next to Ryan's passed out figure. There on the tiled floor Ryan's blood poured out of his left arm, a long cut being in place from the palm of his hand to the inside of his elbow. Brendon pressed the towel to the wound, staring at his pale face. He stood, panicking for a moment before digging through the medicine cabinet. He felt his heart drop as he looked at the wound, staring at how it had sliced through cuts from weeks before. He cleaned the wound, bandaging it up so it would stop bleeding and wouldn't get infected.
He held back sobs as he looked at Ryan's face; his flesh pale and almost lifeless. If it weren't for the small rise and fall of his chest Brendon would have thought it a lost cause. His eyes were closed, and Brendon couldn't help but think he was still the most gorgeous figure alive. He picked him up carefully, carrying the older boy to his room. Brendon placed him on his bed, seeing as Ryan's was occupied with Spencer.
He stared at the sleeping boy for a minute, tears forming in his eyes. How could he have been so blind? This had to have been going on for a long time. And it was Ryan. Ryan. The cute, sweet boy who always was nice no matter what you did. Brendon brushed Ryan's chestnut hair back, kissing his forehead. He held the tears back, going across the hall to the room where Spencer rested.
"Spence, what did you say to Ryan?" Spencer shook his head.
"I'm not proud of it B." Brendon crossed the room, sitting on the end of the other boys bed, criss-crossing his legs and tucking his hair behind his ear.
"He tried to kill himself." Spencer stared at him for a moment, the other boy at a complete loss for words. He stared at Brendon, reading the expression that told him everything he was saying was the truth.
"What?" He understood what Brendon had said, he knew that it wasn't the first time Ryan had tried, but he still couldn't believe it.
"Spence....I think I love him. I-" He paused, taking a deep breath. "I think that if I lost him...I don't know what I would do. He's just...Perfect. He's my everything." Brendon stopped, wiping tears from his eyes. Spencer thought about Jon.
'You're my everything Spencer.'

"Does that mean you can leave?" Spencer was hopeful, his body still tangled with Jon's, not that he was complaining. Jon closed his eyes.
"I don't know."
"Do you wanna try?" Spencer rested his head on Jon's shoulder, speaking in a hushed voice as he thought aloud. "We can travel the world. Just you and me. And you can meet my friends. Get a taste for what it's like on the outside. Jon...Don't you wanna try?" Jon stayed quite, obviously debating it as he stared at the wall Spencer's back was resting on. He closed his eyes, giving a small sigh.
Should he do it? Could he do it? Would it be safe? What if he could never come back? What if Spencer left the moment they were out of the house?
Jon opened his eyes.
Spencer's lips were against his own, the smiling boy not being afraid of showing affection whenever he wanted. "It's fine, we don't have to." He mumbled on Jon's lips before pulling away. "I just wanna be with you." At this, Jon smiled.
"And I just want you to be happy." Spencer laughed a little.
"Jon, I'll always be happy when I'm with you."

"I love him. I know I do." Brendon buried his head in his hands.
"What's so wrong with that?" Spencer asked as his brows furrowed.
Brendon mumbled his response. "I have a girlfriend."
"So? You can always break up with her." Brendon shook his head.
"I got her pregnant." He looked up at Spencer, who had an overly shocked look on his face. "Spence, what am I gonna do?" Spencer pulled the younger boy into a hug, a voice ringing in the back of his head. He didn't know what Brendon was going to do, nor what he could do. But he knew that he needed him out of the house.
"I don't know Brendon. Maybe you should tell her, and then once Ryan wakes you can tell him as well. You know he loves you back, right?" Brendon looked up at him.
"Really?" Spencer laughed.
"Yes, really. Now get off your ass and get some shit done." Brendon smirked, laughing a little.
"Says the man who's spent the last week in bed." Brendon teased.
"I'd get up if I was allowed to do normal people stuff." Spencer said with a pout. Brendon shook his head.
"Whatever. I'm gonna go and try to straighten some things out. Don't let Ryan leave the house." Brendon got up, walking to the door before smiling back at Spencer. "It's really nice to have you back Spence."
Spencer felt his heart break as Brendon said the words, shutting the door behind him. He didn't like being back as much as he thought he would. Jon sat at the desk in the corner of the room, his eyes dark as he stared at Spencer. He gave a small smirk, the shadows playing to make him seem like he was one of them. He gave out a soft laugh.
"Their broken Spencer." He crossed the room. "And they want to break you." He straddled Spencer. "You know what that means." He leaned down to whisper in his ear. "You have to kill him."


~~~~~

Oh snaps, we all know what's coming next. (Well, at least I do, and it's not at all going to be what you think.) So this stories got about two, three chapters left. Not sure, but not many. And yes, it'll have an exciting ending. (Hopefully.)

AnotherKnifeInMyHand: Ah, I loved the beggining of that chapter. It just...I don't know, I was oddly proud of it.
I won't delete this story, it's almost over after all. But some of the others I might because I'm just not getting enough feedback from them.
Did I update soon enough? I can never tell. I waste so much time writing so I can have updates somewhat frequently. But I regret nothing.

TheAnonymous: Why thank you, I do try. The problume I have with those stories, as stated before, is that they just don't get enough feedback. It makes me feel like no one is reading them, and that just makes me feel like a shitty writer.
But on a happier note, I don't delete stories often. Yay.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story