Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

The Scientific Experiment

by Frankenstien 1 review

She lived on the streets of New York, until she got stolen, tested on, then saved by someone she didn't know..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 584 words

1Original
Hi, this is what I am going to write for my English exam, I was wondering what people would think of it, so decided to put it up here. This is all I have written of it so far, enjoy..


The Scientific Experiment

Chapter 1

She lived on the streets of New York, nobody there for her, it had been like this for the last year and a half. Wandering round the streets, begging for money, robbing people, and trying to find somewhere to sleep, having only the clothes on her back. This had become her life, she thought this was going to be how she survived, until she wasn’t lucky enough to survive.

‘OI! GET ‘OUTTA MY BIN!’ The shop keeper shouted, she was rummaging around in the bin for the last half hour, trying to find something half decent for her to eat. She scrambled when she heard the shop keeper, running as fast as she could. She kept running, until she thought she was far enough form the shop, not to be caught. She bent over, hands on knees, breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. She looked around her, only then realising where she was, and it wasn’t good. She had managed to run so far, into one of the roughest parts of the city.

‘Shit.’ She breathed, standing up straight, looking around. She didn’t recognise the part of the city she was in, only knowing that it was rough and that she shouldn’t be there and it was getting dark, she’d either have to find her way out of here now, or find somewhere to sleep, and wait until morning. Deciding against the second option, she carried on the way she thought she had come, only to stop, and look around not knowing which way to go. Shrugging to herself, she carried on going straight, trying to avoid any alley ways.

She walked out into a parking lot, only to find that this was possibly the worst way she could have come. There where several cars parked there, all with men surrounding them, they were mostly bold, tattooed and rough looking. All risibly carrying guns, or knives, tucked into the back of their low hanging jeans.

They had yet to notice her, she started backing away into the shadows, no one seeing her, yet. She was backing away as quietly as she could, trying not to be noticed, only to walk into someone. This someone was tall, muscles bulking out of each arm, she only went up to his chin, he was so tall. Feeling as if she was looking up at a building, her eyes widened when she saw his face.

He was glaring down at her, he roughly grabbed her arms, lifting her from the ground as easily as if she weighed as much as a piece of paper. She struggled to get away from him, kicking him where ever she could reach, not seeming to bother him at all, she thought it was pointless screaming for help, it would only gather more of the gangsters attention.

The bold man carried her all the way over to one of the biggest cars there, a black hummer, black out windows, perfect for abducting a teenage girl away in. As the man walked closer to it, the other men looked over going quiet, staring at the walking building.

Thanks for reading, R&R please, I want to know what you think of it :DD

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story