Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

Nightmare - Chapter 2

by Frankenstien 5 reviews

This is where my nightmares begin..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 1112 words

1Original
Hi, my names Chari Simons, and I think I’m being kidnapped. I woke up in the dark, the last thing I remember before being engulfed into the dark hummer was a extremely tall, building like man walking towards me. A mad evil smile on his, hands stretched out, in one hand he was holding a dirty white cloth. I tried to struggle away from him, only to be at the other end of the car, and no were else to go. He came closer to me, the creepy simile still on his face, he lent forward, the cloth going over my mouth and nose, it stank strongly of a chemical, it was easy to guess what it was, I held my breath, not wanting to breathe it in, knowing eventually I would have to.

Gasping for air, the chemicals taking over the air in my lungs, sending me into the deep black off unconsciousness.

-Time Lapse-

When I opened my eyes I was in a strange room, it was completely white, only a mattress on the floor, a window and a door. I was lying on the mattress, I could still smell the chemicals, the smell almost felt like it was inserted up my nose. I sat up, my head spinning from the sudden change in position, the door squeaked open, revelling the building like man, still a creepy evil grin on his face. He came closer to me, I crawled backwards, trying to get away from him, only to back up against the wall. He came closer, hands out stretched again. He lifted me up by my arms, I struggled, to no success, he walked out of the door, waiting outside of the door was a hospital bed, only this one had straps on the sides, in the place where the patients arms and legs were supposed to be. My eyes widened, I had never liked not being able to move, I struggled more, still having no effect. The building man put me onto the bed, holding me down with one hand, the other strapping the wrist restraints around my wrist, then moving to my other wrist, my legs where still free, so I tried kicking him, hitting him in the chest several times, he didn’t seem to notice, only to carry on and strap my legs down. I knew not to scream, it was pointless, I’d seen the movies, I wasn’t stupid, I knew that where ever this place was, it was noting going to be in the middle of a nice place, where people would care if they heard a scream.

He started pushing the bed, I couldn’t see as he was pushing the bed backwards, all I could see was the celling, and the walls with door set in them beside me. The windows in the doors where reflective, not letting anyone see into the room. Pushing the bed on, the bold building man, still grinning, pushed me into a room at the end of the corridor. It looked like a science lab, full of funny looking instruments, and brightly coloured liquids.

Just as I was about to ask a question from the bold man, another man walked in, only he was completely different from the building man, he was short, had grey frizzy hair and a moustache so big it looked just about ready to jump off his face. The man was wearing a whit science lab coat, covered in red stuff that was definitely blood. He walked over to the bed, the building man, backing over to the door we came in, the creepy smile no longer on his face. The mad scientist made a weird look on his face, all his features scrunching up together, then relaxed his face and turned to the building man.

‘Why‘ve you got ‘er, she is no good to me.’ he said, shortening all the words in the sentence as he could.

‘She was spying on us, the boss said not to let her get away, and to bring her here for you to use.’ The deep voice of the building man bellowed out of him, and around the room, making things rattle.

‘She’ll ‘ave to do ‘den.’ The scientist said, frowning.

‘W-why am I here?’ I plucked up the courage to ask him, stuttering over my words.

‘Why‘re you ‘ear? Why’re you ‘ear?’ he repeated the question, laughter echoing in his voice.

‘You’re ‘ear ‘cuz teh boss man want’s teh sell this shit.’ The scientist man said, waving around a vile full of a funny purple liquid. ‘N this shit, is ‘ur new drug, it’s gonna’ mutate ‘ur body. Only we don’t know whut’ it does to yeh’ yet.’ The scientist laughed, his laugh was spooky and adsactly like the laugh in the movies. Mad. Completely and utterly mad. My eyes widened as he came over to me, in one hand he had a syringe, the other the vile of purple liquid. As he came closer I tried resealing out of restraints, only to have them cut into my wrists more, causing me more pain. I carried on trying to get out of the restraints, the building like man coming over to hold me down, not being able to move once he had his hands on my shoulders, the scientist inserted the syringe into my arm, a creepy smile coming over his face. I could feel the drug going through my veins , getting closer and closer to my heart, I felt as if it was freezing my blood, unable to move my muscles from pain, I just lay there my eyes staring at the ceiling, the mad scientist looked into my eyes, observing me. I felt as if I was dying, my whole body turning inside out, then back again. I wanted to be sick, sneeze, cough, all at the same time, then I felt as if I was going to pee myself, only not to. The scientist inserted something into my arm, not being able to move my eyes, or any other part of my body apparently, I only saw what he was doing when he moved, he had another syringe in his hand, only this one was now filled with my blood. The building like man was saying something, only I couldn’t hear him, all I could see was his lips moving. The next thing I knew was that the light was going, the dark enclosing around me.

If you are not a Avenged Sevenfold fan, it was kinda based on the video Nightmare, this is also why it is called Nightmare.

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story