Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stars of the Hidden Bonds

Home

by Xx_Scene_Queen_xX 2 reviews

Hmmmm NO SPOILERS!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 672 words

0Unrated
13 years later
-Storm's POV-

RiIiIiIiIiNg! My phone downstairs was ringing.

We ran down the stairs with our friends since we moved here.

Meet our friends from Jersey.

Gerard and Mikey Way. Brothers. Gerard has raven hair and hazel eyes while Mikey had sandy brown hair with hazel eyes and glasses.

Frank Iero and Ray Toro. Friends. Ray has brown eyes and hair and a huge 'fro we love to tease him about. Frank has jet black shoulder length hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello?" i answer the phone in the living room.

"Yes, is this Storm Gray?" a lady on the other end said.

"Uhmmm, yeah, why?" I ask. I see the looks on my friend and sister's faces. Pure confusion.

"I'm really sorry to tell you this. You were the last person on your friend's mother's phone."

"You mean my sister."

"No, you dont have a sister. Ms. Katari Rose is your friend. Mrs. Rose took you in after your real parents died in a car crash."

"How do you know this?"

"I checked your records. I assure you I am not a stalker—"

"But you sound like one." I interrupted.

"Please let me tell you the news."

"Ok."

"Mrs. Rose died in a car crash like your parents. Im sorry." the lady said in a sympathetic tone.

A tear rolled down my cheek, which was a new sensation because I havent cried since I was 5. Im 17 now. The others looked scared to see me cry.

"LIAR!" I screamed. "YOURE FUCKING LYING!"

"I wish I was lying. But I wouldnt even call you if I was lying. I'll call you back tommorow if i get anymore news for you." the lady said in a grim tone and the phone went dead.

I dropped the phone and fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

The others ran to me and huddled around me.

"What happened, Storm? You NEVER cry." Frank asked as he pulled me into a comforting hug. I thought I saw jealousy in Mikey's eyes, but he quickly hid it so I wasnt sure.

I wasnt even aware but I was shaking badly.

K-katari? C-can I s-speak t-to you a-alon p-plea-please?" I managed to stutter out as I get up and go to the kitchen, Katari behind me.

"K-Katari?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

"M-mom d-died in a car crash." I choked out, sobbing again.

"What?" she asked her voice barely a whisper.

"I m-mean your mom died." I say.

"What do you mean, we're sisters?" she asked.

"No, we're not. Your mom took care of me because my real parents died in a car crash when I was 4."

"Oh." was all she managed to say, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Should we tell the guys?" I ask.

"No. They shouldnt be in the same pain we are. Even if we arent sisters, we are damn sure best friends. She was like a mom to you too. So we should just keep it a secret." she says as I nod.

We walk back out, me wiping off my tears.

"What happened?" Mikey asked, concerned.

"Nothing." I say.

"It sure as hell ain't nothing. You never cry! Well you havent cried for 12 years!" Gerard protested.

"Dont worry about it." Katari says, wiping off her own tears.

"Bu—"

"Gerard, dont push it." Ray says, cutting Gerard off.

"We'll tell you guys when we're read—" i was cut off by my phone ringing again.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Yes—" it was the same lady.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Well, I was going to tell you to pack your bags, your mom's funeral will be back in California where you guys used to live. You guys are old enough to live on your own there. We will be giving you a one way ticket there."

"Meaning we cant come back here?"

"Yes. You will be leaving in two days."

"Fuck you." I growled before hanging up.

"Katari, now we really do need to tell them."

:D yayyyyy
Sign up to rate and review this story