Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days With You in a Hail of Bullets

I'd End My Days With You in a Hail of Bullets

by Vengefulscout 1 review

Frerard. Gerard is running from them. What will he find in an old deserted barn?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 343 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. This is a little preview of a frerard I am going to do. It may be a one-shot, but its 5 pages long so far and I havent got half way.Shall I post it in chapters or as a one-shot? This is in Gerard's P.O.V. Tell me what you think :)

The sudden realisation that something bad is going to happen, the thought that something is going to change, the feeling someone is after you. You don’t know why and you don’t really want to know why, but they are coming for you, to talk, to hurt or even to kill. Then the questions that many ask in their minds "Why me? What do they want from me? What have I done?" Many of these questions are never answered and they linger in the air after your body hits the floor with a sickening thump and you realise Game Over. The worst part is that many of a murderer go free, place on the mask of innocence and many people believe it but really, under the mask, the true face of a killer remains and they remember that time, that one time of snatching a life away from innocent hands and what remains in an empty house, alleyway or gutter. The last things that the unfortunate soul will remember are the fear, the pain, the darkness, the end. Stop in the street, look up at the brilliant sky and think of how many fall this fate. The last vision of a set of eyes saw this, the beautiful sky, so blue and so clear, until something happened that changed everything in their world. It’s the time which he never forgot, a day he always sheds a tear, the moment when he knew the ticking clock of his life would come to a halt and his time would end. If you met me, this man who fell this dreadful fate full of crestfallen tears, pitiful begging and whose innocent blood was spilled...
You would call me Gerard Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story