Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

We're all trapped

by xxPanicFanxx 3 reviews

"You can't keep us locked up like animals!"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 307 words

1Exciting
Four of us; me and three people I didn't know. The oldest was Andrew, he was 23 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. The second oldest was Farrah, she's a 21 year old girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Third oldest is a 19 year old girl with red hair and grey eyes, Jackie. Then theres me the youngest crying in the corner like a normal 15 year old would in this situation. I have long black hair with narrow, icy blue eyes, and I'm really skinny. We were all chained up in a big room.
"Who are you!" Andrew screamed at him.
"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Brendon Urie." He said smiling.
"Please let us go!" Jackie screamed.
"Now why would I do that?" Brendon asked smiling.
"You can't keep us locked up like animals!" Farrah screamed at him narrowing her eyes.
"Oh my sweet, but I can. You see you all are animals. Every single one of you." Brendon looked over to me. "You're all like dogs and cats." He started to walk closer to me. "And some are like bunnies. Small, innocent. defneseless little bunnies." He said lifting up my chin with his finger. I started to shake violently and hot tears fell from my eyes. "Gorgeous darling." He kissed my cheek.
"Leave her alone!" Andrew screamed. Brendon laughed and walked out of the room. I began crying again. I couldn't think straight.
"This isn't happening." Farrah said looking at the ground.
"Why?" I finally spoke. Everyone turned and looked at me.
"Why what?" Andrew asked.
"Why is he doing this?" I looked at the floor.
"I don't know." Andrew said and looked at the ground too. Then the door opened.

A/N i had this idea and i wanted to get this out. it's not that good but it'll get better i promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story