Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Way vs The World

We Hate You, Please Die

by glitterfreeze1111 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 680 words

1Funny
-OUTSIDE LYNZ'S APARTMENT-
"So, can this not be a one night stand? For one thing, I didn't even get any. ...That was a joke", said Gerard.
"What did you have in mind?", LynZ asked.
"You could come see my band play."
"You're in a band?"
"Yeah, we're horrible. Please come?", Gerard was now begging. Truth was, he didn't realize how good the band actually was. Nor did actually believe they could be.
"Sure. When?"
"Tonight."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"I'm hanging out with friends later."
"Oh, well. Okay..." Gerard walked away from the conversation sadly.
"Hey- can I get you number."
"Sure." He grabbed a gum wrapper out of his pocket while LynZ dug for a pen. Triumph was made on her behalf. He wrote it down quickly. "There you go. See you around."
"See ya, Gerard."
-PARK CITY BAR-
Everybody was gathered around the bar, waiting for a show. Mindless Self Indulgence had just finished up with sound check when the guys walked in.
"What's the set for the show?", asked Gerard.
"I was thinking Vampires, then Skylines, and finishing up with Headfirst For Halos", Ray replied.
"That works", said Mikey.
"Our turn for sound check", Bob pointed out. They made their way to the stage as MSI made their way to the bar.
"FUCK", shouted Jimmy.
Steve attempted to comfort him by saying, "Dude, calm down. We'll be fine."
"WE WERE JUST ON STAGE FOR SOUND CHECK AND THE SOUND GUY HATED US!"
"But the scouts will LOVE us", argued Kitty. Bless her heart for trying.
"NO. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE UP AGAINST. LITERALLY."
All of a sudden, they heard music.
"OHMYGAWD", a very hysterical Jimmy shouted."THEY'RE AMAZING!" Jimmy sat down at the bar, moping.
~10 MINUTES LATER~
"We're going on, guys", shouted Ray. The band got on the crowded stage and got ready.
"HOW YOU GUYS DOIN TONIGHT!?", Gee shouted to the audience. There were a few cheers in the crowd, but nothing big. "YOU GUYS READY TO HEAR SOME MAD MORTICIAN!?" This time, he earned a lot of attention. "WELL, TOO BAD. BECAUSE THEIR GIG'S TOMORROW. INSTEAD, YOU'RE STUCK WITH US!
BOO!
"OH- WHAT? YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE US?"
BOO!!
"TOO FUCKING BAD! THIS SONG'S CALLED 'VAMPIRES WILL NEVER HURT YOU'!"
The song started out with Ray's guitar and Bob's drum, and it evolved into a beautiful, flowing song. Two seconds into it, Lunette fainted. Nobody cared.
"SOMEONE SAVE MY SOUL TONIGHT! PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL!"
Wait, LynZ thought. That voice... She looked to the stage. Sure enough. It was Gerard.
Her face: O_O
Then came Skylines: :o
They entered Headfirst for Halos, and LynZ was still staring. Jimmy was still freaking out.
"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THIS? WE'RE NOT GOING TO WIN, WE'RE NOT GOING TO SIGN WITH REPRISE, WE'LL NEVER PLAY LIVE ON MTV. GOD DAMMIT, LYNZ, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP JUST STARING UP AT THEM, YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT!!!"
"WE ARE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! GOODNIGHT", Gee shouted.
LynZ slapped Jimmy. "WE NEED TO PLAY NOW, AND LOUD!"
"Okay", he agreed.
-STAGE-
"You ready, Linds?", Jimmy asked.
"Yeah."
Jimmy started out the set with one of his famous monologues. After that, they went straight into Tornado. Lindsey was rocking out and doing a backbend. As soon and as she stood straight up, somebody burst through the wall.
"LINDSEY. BALLATO!", the person yelled.
Jimmy, Steve, and Kitty whipped their heads in her direction. Gerard's head popped up. WHAT? Yep. She was in Mindless Self Indulgence.
"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!" A woman ran toward LynZ with supersonic speed.
Literally. Supersonic speed.
"What did I do?" She kept running.
"What do I-"
"FIGHT!!!" LynZ tossed her bass aside. Her fist collided with the attacker.
UPPERCUT
The assailant somersaulted in midair and landed in a crouching position. She got to her feet.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?", LynZ demanded.
"MY NAME IS LORIE MOREZ! AND I AM GERARD'S FIRST! EVIL! EX! GIRLFRIEND!"
"...What?"
"...Didn't you get my email explaining the situation?"
"I skimmed it...", LynZ said, very confused.
"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!"
Sign up to rate and review this story