Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

House of Wolfs

by mcraddikt 2 reviews

When Gerard and Olivia meet on a school trip and fall in love will they work out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 965 words

0Unrated
" Please fasten your seat belts, we will be arriving to New Jersey momentarily." The flight attendant spoke into the the microphone. I put on my belt as she had instructed and then turned to my best friend Lianne.
" I am so glad that I can finally get off this stupid plane." I complained to her. She gave me a smirk.
" Yeah you know why I'm glad that we almost land? So I can get away from you and your complaining." She said sarcasticly. I give her a pouty face and then face the window.
" You know technically you don't get to get away from me because we do share a room together." I say all in her face.
" Whatever." She replies.
As soon as I got off the plane the teacher that was in charge of us got in front of the group and stood on a chair.
" Okay people I am gonna give you fifteen dollar so you can go yourself lunch You have fourty-five minutes until you have to be back here. We are meeting in front of Subway." He said. Then he got off the chair and took out the bag with money. As soon as he did this, the whole group surrounded him. I was all the way in the back, but I managed to push through the crowd and get to him. When he handed me the money and the first thing I did was grab my bags and head straight to starbucks. I needed to get my coffee before I bursted. I was walking so fast, basically running, that I bumped into someone.
" Holy shit!" I yell as I fall to the ground.
" Well there goes my coffee." The other person said. I rubbed my head and focused my vision. Whoa. The person that had fallen was hot to the least. The way his red long hair fell to a little above his shoulders, his eyes a shade of hazel that I have never seen, his pale face completed the perfect guy that was sitting in front of my eyes.
" Oh my god I am so sorry." I apologized. He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes and smiled.
" It's no problem sugar, the coffee was for my friend anyways." He said with a smirk. He got up and stretched out his arm to help me up.
" So whats your name?" I asked as I picked up my things from the ground.
" Gerard, whats yours?" He asked as he also helped picking my stuff off the ground and handing them to me.
" Olivia, but you can call me Liv." I replied with a smile. He smiles back before he thinks about what else to ask.
" So what are you doing here in the cold state of Jersey?" He finally asks.
" Washington trip, Jersey is one of our stops. What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.
" Same except I'm from here, but our stupid school, made us drive all the way here 'cause the bus thought that they were going to pick us up from here." He explains.
" Oh. Well that sounds like it sucks." I said as we begun to walk towards star bucks again. " Oh my god I forgot that I made you drop your coffee I have to buy you one now!" I said out of the blue. I quickly grabbed his hand and we ran towards star bucks.
" Whoa! Don't you remember what happened last time for running so fast?" He asked, which only made me blush. He chuckled to himself and smiled at me. " Plus you don't have to buy me anything I have money." He said.
" Yes I do!" I argued. By this time we were already in line at Starbucks
" No you don't!" He argued back. This continued on until I realized that we were at the front of the line.
" What will You have." Asked the girl at the counter in bored voice.
" Well? What are you going to have?" I asked Gerard.
" I already told you I' buying my own coffee, with my ownmoney." He replied. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
" Just order Gerard." I commanded.
" Look lady your holding up the line." The girl said irritated.
" Fine. I'll have a white chocolate mocha." I ordered.
" Make that two." Gerard chimed in. The girl typed something on the screen of the computer and then spoke, " That will be five fifty." Before I could react Gerard handed her a ten dollar bill and paid. I stood there shocked. I was suppose to pay! As soon as he got his change we moved to the pick up line.
" I can't believe that!" I pouted which caused him to laugh at me and smirk.
" I told you I would pay." He replied. I sighed in defeat and took out my phone. Three text from Lianne. Thats when I realized what time it was.
" Shit Gerard! I have to go or else they'll leave me! Give me your arm. " I explained. He did as he was told and gave me his arm. I quickly took out my pen a scribbled my number on his arm. Then I grabbed my coffee and dashed out of there.
" Wait when will I see you?" He yelled. I didn't have time to reply since i was already around the corner.
" There you are!" Lianne exclaimed.
" Here I am!" I smiled. Lianne seemed shocked by the fact that I was happy all of a sudden.
" Well your happy." She teased me.
" Well let's just say that my trip to Star bucks made my day." I replied as we began to walk out of the airport and into the cold weather of Jersey. Who knew what could happen in just fourty-five minutes.
Reviews! Is it good? Bad? Help!
Sign up to rate and review this story