Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautifully Disfigured

Beautifully Disfigured

by Broken_Feathers 2 reviews

~FRERARD~There will never be a heroic Beauty to save this lonely Beast...~FRERARD~

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 356 words

0Unrated
Prologue
AFTER
_______________________________________________

As I stood there standing in the middle of my bathroom, the pale blue floor tiles feeling cool against the warmth of my bare feet. I stood there doing nothing but stare into my old grimy mirror looking at my scarf-covered reflection.I lifted my shaky, clammy hands up to my face and started to slowly and carefully unravel the scarf off of my head. I felt my heart rate increase as I slowly started to expose my face to the light.

Finally, after what felt like eternity, I manged to get the whole scarf off. I gasped at what I saw, dropping the scarf in unison with my gasp. I was shocked at what I saw because, it had been months since I even bothered looking in the mirror.

Looking at my reflection, one word popped into my head. Ugly. My hand subconsciously started to lightly stroke the burn marks on my cheeks. It's still hard to believe that so much has happened in a little over a year. I guess I deserved this for being such a bad person. I never used to believe in karma because I used to always do bad things and nothing ever happened to me. I guess my karma was just building up waiting for the right moment to explode on me.

Before this, I used to be beautiful and popular. Now I'm just ugly and disfigured. I guess it's sort of like 'Beauty and The Beast'. I'm like the prince who had everything but was an asshole and gets turned into a beast but then the beauty comes and saves him from his sorrow.

They fall in love and like 'Happily ever after' just like every fairy tale. But life isn't a cutesy fairy tale. I don't have have a beauty. There will never be a heroic Beauty to save this lonely Beast...

Or so I thought.
_________________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Just to note I will be writing this with my sister and to stop confusion at the end of every A/N her name will be 'Ghost' like mine is 'Pansy', Okay? Please review!
~Pansy XØ
Sign up to rate and review this story