Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Way vs The World

Mama Serpentine

by glitterfreeze1111 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 502 words

2Funny
-PARK CITY BAR-
Lorie ran at LynZ again only to be blocked by LynZ's elbow, getting thrown backwards. She tried to bounce back, but received a melee to the nose.
"STOP WITH THE ELBOW SHIT", yelled Lorie. "YOU BROKE MY NOSE!"
The owner of the bar spoke up. "...You broke my wall..."
The girls went at each other with slaps, grabs and punches. Suddenly, LynZ managed a headlock.
"YOU SERIOUSLY WENT OUT WITH THIS BITCH?", LynZ asked Gerard.
"Yeah. In high school..." Gerard sighed. "It was Homecoming, and, for some reason, all the preppy girls wanted me. Lorie was the only cool girl at the dance, so the two us talked and began to romance. I took her back to my place and we started to make out. I tried to go further, but she wouldn't put out. I was a lot more sex-obsessed back in the day. We dated for a week, and then I told her I might be gay..."
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, WAY!", Lorie screamed.
IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME
"...What?", said LynZ.
YOU'RE NOT THE BRIGHTEST
YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU IN THE SLIGHTEST
Lorie began to levitate.
"This bitch's good", whispered Jimmy.
ME AND MY FIREBALLS
Flaming spheres were shot at LynZ, which she dodged, causing one of the scouts to be torched instead.
MY DEMON HIPSTER CHICKS
Six girls with horns attached to their heads appeared out of nowhere.
I'M TALKING THE TALK CAUSE I KNOW I'M SLICK
"S-L-ICK", sang the demon hipsters.
FIREBALLS, TAKE THIS SUCKER DOWN
Lorie shot more bursts of inferno at LynZ, which LynZ dodged, just barely. For the last burst, LynZ pulled a cymbal from the drum kit and bounced the flame backwards, missing Lorie.
GONNA SHOW HER WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
"THAT DOESN'T EVEN RHYME", shouted LynZ. She chucked the cymbal at her attackers head, hitting right above the eyebrows. Lorie began to feel sick. Her powers evaporated and she fell to the floor. LynZ stood over her.
"This isn't possible. How can this be?"
"Open your eyes. Maybe you'll see."
FALCON PUNCH
K.O.
+100 POINTS
Lorie burst into coins.
"Oh sweet- money!", LynZ said excitedly. She counted it out quickly. "Man- it's only a dollar, thirty-nine. That's not even enough for the bus ride home."
Gerard walked up. "Come on, I'll lend you the extra ten cents." He grabbed LynZ's arm and made for the door.
The judge got on the stage. "So, yeah, the winner is... My Chemical Romance." There was scattered applause. That's when Lunette woke up.
"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE WON! WOO! GO MCR! YAY!" Then she realized that Gerard was nowhere to be seen and fell silent.
-BUS-
"What was that about?", LynZ asked.
"...If you and I are going to date, you may need to defeat my six evil exes."
"...So, in order to date you, I have to fight-"
"Defeat."
"Defeat your six evil exes?"
"Yes."
"Does that mean we can make out?"
"Sure." LynZ pulled their lips together happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story