Categories > Anime/Manga > FAKE > Fanfic

5

by ameliaabingdon 0 reviews

Category: FAKE - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 457 words

0Unrated
i didn't sleep well that night. the words Stefan spoke kept running through my head. i'd gone from feeling upset to guilty. i didn't get why he got like that, so quickly. i'd barely even spoken and he assumed the worse. was he always like this? i tried to stop thinking about it, but i couldn't. I know Stefan got my calls, because he text Ash. Maybe if i sent him a text he might reply? But i looked at the clock and it was 4am, so decided to wait until the morning. I woke up at 10am, and immediately text Stefan. "Can we talk about yesterday? i think you have the wrong end of the stick. xxxx". After that i got really impatient for a reply, but i didn't get one. Alice had gone to meet Ashley, so i hoped she came back with some info on the situation.
I spent my day watching TV and eating, and it went so slow. I kept watching the clock, and checking my phone, but still nothing. It got to 6.30 and Alice came back. The first thing she said was
"Any news from Stefan?".
"Nope, you?"
"Nope, but i have something else that might cheer you up!". I raised my eyebrows at her, because its a rare occasion we had something good to talk about.
"Ash kissed me!" she screamed at me.
"wow... wow" I said back, i didn't really know what else to say.
"Its great, isn't it!" she said. She carried on telling me about their day. How he took her to the park, and they went on a peddle boat in a river. How he told her that he really liked her, and how great things were between them.
"I think i really like him, Amelia" she said. "And i think he really likes me back! Were going out again tomorrow."
"We have uni tomorrow?" i said to her, confused.
"I know, but, im going to say im sick. Only this once though, i promise!" I rolled my eyes at her, and went to bed. I found it slightly easier to sleep that night because i had something else i could think about.

The next morning i got up at 8.00am and headed for uni at 9.30am. It takes about 30 minutes to walk, so i stopped off for a coffee to keep me warm. Coffee in hand, i walked out, and to my surprise i saw Stefan walking on the other side of the road.
"Stefan! Wait!" i shoutout. But he glanced at me, and carried on walking. I tried to catch up with him, but he seemed to disappear again. I don't know how he did it, but he is very good and getting away.
Sign up to rate and review this story