Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Birthday Surprise -Oneshot-

by ElectricAmp 2 reviews

Gerard surprises Frank with something unexpected. And, this was my first time writing smut and I don't think I'm very good at it but whatever. There are most likely a lot of grammar mistakes ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 2105 words - Complete

0Unrated
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" My friends Mikey, Lindsey, Ray, Bob, Lola, Matt and about ten more other kids from school that I somewhat knew screamed and jumped out from behind the furniture in my living room as I walked in the front door of my house.

"Woah guys, what are you doing here? How'd you even get in here?" It was my 18th birthday and my parents where out of town that week. I wasn't going to throw a party but apparently someone else was….

"Bro, I know where you and your family keep the "emergency" key." Mikey said and walked up to me. He stuck a plastic king crown on my head and Lindsey came behind him putting a pageant-ribbon around my chest that said "King for a Day".

"Haha, alright." I said with a laugh.


-


About 2 ½ hours later I looked around my house. Everyone was wasted but me. Mikey and Lola where making out in a corner of the living room, Bob and a few other random chicks where playing spin the bottle with Ray, Matt was grinding with another random chick from school and for some odd reason, Lindsey was running around blowing bubbles and giggling really loudly. I walked into the hallway as someone pulled me into the bathroom faster then I could think to scream.

"What the fu-" I was silenced by someone putting there hand over my mouth. It was pitch-black dark and I couldn't see a thing. The hand was sweaty, ew.

"Shh." They whispered. I could feel the persons breath on my neck and it turned me on a bit…

"Who are you?" I mumbled. I pushed his hand away and they placed it on my hips. Well that was odd.

"I think you know who I am." Oh shit. I knew that voice. And HE was right, I do know who he is. It was Gerard, Mikey's older brother. And my secret crush. Nobody knows I like him! Nobody evens knows I'm bisexual! Wait, why the hell was he putting his hips on me in a dark locked bathroom? Isn't he dating Lindsey? Hasn't he been dating Lindsey for like, 6 months now?

"G-gerard?" I stuttered.

"Yessss?" His voice sounded lustful and sneaky.

"What the hell are you doing?" Even though I somewhat enjoyed it.

"Giving you, your present." He opened the door and looked out into the hallway both ways. When he saw that nobody was around he dragged me upstairs to my room and threw me on my bed.

"Wha-, what are you talking about?!" I practically shouted. He climbed on top of me and started kissing around my neck and playing with the buttons on my shirt.

"Frank, I think you know what I'm talking about. Stop playing dumb." Oh shit, if he is talking about what I think he's talking about………

"I didn't know you liked me…. And how'd you know I like you?!" he looked up at me with a serious face.

"I do like you, and come on! Everyone notices when your face gets all red and you stutter and you twist around your fingers every time you're around me. It's not that hard to tell when someone likes someone, Frank" He said and continued to kiss and suck on my neck. I liked the feeling a lot, but I needed to figure out exactly what was going on.

"Fine Gerard, but could you please explain you're plans for tonight?" I sighed.

"I'm going to give you an amazing feeling that you've always dreamed of, Frank. I KNOW you dream of me and you doing dirty, dirty things every night. Tonight those dreams are going to come true." I was practically speechless after he said that but so turned on.

"But, but what about Lindsey?"

"Forget about her for tonight, she doesn't need to know."

"O-oka-" He cut me off by attaching our lips. He kissed me and pulled my head closer to him as I kissed back. Soon his hands found they're way to my zipper and played around with it, making sure to hit my bulge right under it a few times to tease me. He stuck his hand inside my un-buttoned and un-zipped pants and rubbed softly on the skin, lightly covered in fabric.

"Ohhh." I moaned.

His hands then made they're way back up and un-buttoned my shirt sliding it off. He took off his too. Pretty soon we were both left in our boxers only. Gerard was still hovering over me and gazing at my tattoos. He slowly lifted his finger over my stomach and traced the two birds lightly with the short nails on his finger tips. He then leaned down and kissed my chest all over, leading to the hem of my boxers. He started to chew on them and tug them down with his teeth and fingers.

"Gerard, I have to tell you something before you we go any further." I spoke up, breathing a little heavy since I was nervous.

"Hmm?" He said still messing around with my boxers.

"I'm still a virgin."

"Hehe, that's okay babe." He looked up at me and chuckled, not very surprised and pulled my boxers off completely.

"So wait, you actually like m-, OHHH!" I tried to ask and then shouted when he took the tip of my hard member in his mouth and sucked. He licked the slit of my cock.

"Ahhh, Geeeerard!" I reached down and laced my fingers through his black hair. He took all of me in his mouth, deep-throating and bobbing his head up and down.

"Fuck Gee," I painted, "I'm gonna, ahhh Gerard! I'm about to cum!" I screamed and cummed in his throat and mouth. He managed to swallow all of it and licked me clean. I breathed heavy and turned my head over, exhausted from the pleasure. Gerard pulled his boxers off. He had a pretty big package. He lifted my legs to place them around his waste and leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Now I don't suppose you have any lube, do you?"

"No…."

"Yeah, I didn't think so. Well this is going to hurt really bad, but it will be so worth it by the end."

"Ok-kay." I whispered in a shaky voice. Gerard stuck 3 fingers in front of my face.

"I need you to suck on these okay? Get them good and wet." I nodded and opened my mouth, Gerard stuck his fingers in and I sucked on them for a few minutes.

"Thank you. Now relax okay?"

"Alright…" I said and closed my eyes.

Gerard reached down and I felt his fingers near my entrance. He slowly inserted one finger and wiggled it around. It didn't hurt much. Next he inserted another finger and I hissed at the pain.

"Shhh, just relax now." I nodded, shut my eyes tight and bit my lip.

He massaged a bit rubbing my insides and loosening my hole. After a while he slowly inserted a third finger.

"Aughhhh!" I hissed out, opening my eyes wide from the pain. Gerard moved up and kissed my neck, his fingers still inside me.

"It's okay Frankie, I know it hurts but it'll hurt worse if you don't let me loosen you up."

"Augh. Okay." I said. He down at me and pecked my lips then started to wiggle his fingers around inside me again. He scissored them a few time and twisted around so I was loose enough. He slowly took his fingers out and spit on them coating them in saliva. He grabbed his hard manhood and rubbed up and down covering it from the tip to the end. Then he spit on them once more and massaged the outside of my anus before sticking in the tip of his dick. It hurt some but not unbearable quite yet. He held on to my hips and started to push in more, slowly and keeping an eye on me making sure to not hurt me. It was really sweet.

"FUCK!" I screamed. He was about half way in and it hurt like hell. Gerard leaned down to kiss me again and comfort me.

"Are you doing alright? Do you want me to stop for a while?" He whispered and I shook my
head.

"No, no keep going. I can handle it." He smiled and continued to push in a bit more. I bit my lip and winced because it really did hurt. But If Gee was right about it being worth it in the end then I would have to take this. He was almost fully in and my lip was almost bleeding from biting down on it from the pain.

"Are you ready?" He looked down at me and whispered. I nodded. He locked my feet behind his back and grabbed onto my hips. He slowly pushed all the way into me and then almost all the way out, he continued to do this a couple times and it started to feel really good.

"Mmmm, ahh…." I moaned. He took that as a chance to go harder and faster. He gripped my hips tightly and thrusted in and out over again, getting deeper after every thrust.

"Fuck GERARD!!!!" I screamed, "Hit that spot again, pleaaase!!!!!" I moaned and whined, a pleased look appeared on his face as he dug into me harder. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to thrust in and out of me, hitting my prostate every time.

"Mmm, fuck me Gee!" I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. He pulled my body
up higher on his body and thrusted as fast and as hard as he could.

"Dear fucking god, you're so tight Frank!" Gerard moaned into my ear. I gripped his back, leaving marks where my fingernails were. I was coming close to the end again, and so was Gerard.

"Ah, AH, I'm going to cum!" Screamed Gerard after pounding hard into me a few more times and cumming. Gee sighed of pleasure and I screamed out his name before finishing all over our stomachs.

"H-holy shit Gee, that was amazing…." I sighed out as we fell back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my chest and lied beside me. We stayed there just breathing and enjoying what just happened.

"Thank you. I thought so too." He whispered with a smile, we both got up and got dressed and went downstairs, making sure to not leave any evidence in the bedroom before leaving. When we got downstairs, everyone but Bob, Lola and the other random kids from school were playing Green Day; Rock Band. Bob and the kids from school had apparently left and Lola was passed out on the floor almost underneath the kitchen table. They were all playing 'Longview' while Ray was on drums, Mikey was singing, Matt was playing guitar and Lindsey was playing bass. They all sucked horribly bad but it was quite a funny sight to see. When they were finished with the song they noticed we had walked in and crowded around us.

"Were did you guys go?" Our drunk friends slurred.

"Oh, we went to the gas station to go get cigarettes since we were both out…." Said Gerard, trying to cover up what we really were doing. They totally bought it seeing as they were all wasted as hell. I walked into the kitchen to get a water and I looked over and saw Lindsey hugging and kissing on Gerard. It made me a bit sad, seeing as we just fucked and all but I had to except the fact that Gerard belonged to Lindsey. Even if I hated it. After about another hour everyone was starting to leave. Gerard told the people left (besides me) to get in the car since he would be the designated driver for the night. Before he walked out the door, he turned around and walked up to me.

"Hey, I just want you to know that I really did enjoy tonight. I it wasn't just a fuck to me, I really do like you." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Really?" I looked up at him. He was smiling, like he enjoyed me being in his arms.

"Yeah. And maybe tonight wont be the last time we do something like this either, hmm?"

"Oh-uh, yeah maybe." I stuttered at the fact that he just suggested we have sex again another time.

"Okay, guess I'll see you around then?" He said and started to walk out the door.

"Y-yeah, g-guess so." I said and Gerard was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story