Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pregnancy of Gerard Way

A Rough Night

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 2 reviews

Poor Gerard has a rough night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 348 words

1Exciting
Lindsey looked over at Gerard. Gerard was sleeping, but she knew it wouldn't last long. Gerard had tears streaked on his face. She looked at him worriedly.
He bolted up suddenly.
"Gerard?"
Gerard went to the master bathroom. She knew it was going to be a rough night for him. And she was right. No sooner she had thought that, Gerard was throwing up, again.
She slipped in.
"Gerard?"
He gagged.
"Are you OK? Do I need to grab some medicine?"
He shook his head, "Nah, this'll pass by morning..."
He threw up, once more.
I hope He thought. He spewed again. It was about 2 in the morning.
Lindsey watched as Gerard shivered, and heaved.
That's it! I'm taking Gee to the doctor tomorrow She thought.
By six am, Gerard was shakily walking to the bed.
"'M sorry...." He mumbled. "My stomach really fricken hurts!"
He plopped down, and fell back asleep.
"I'm gonna have Mikey stay a few days." She whispered to him.
Gerard sniffled, "OK."
At about nine, the alarm went off. Gerard rolled over, and looked at the clock.
"God, its too early..." he mumbled.
"C'mon sunshine, time to go to the doctor." Lindsey joked. She grabbed Gerard's arm.
Gerard quickly changed into an oversized hoodie, and some sweatpamts.
When they arrived, Gerard was checked on right away.
The doctor took his blood pressure, and checked his heart. He looked at them.
"The fetus isn;t compatible with Gerard...the morning sickness isn't supposed to last five months."
"What....what does that mean?" Gerard spat.
"Gerard, you could die before you deliver, its growing fast, and he's pushing on your organs."
"Its...what? Its a boy now?!"
Gerard gagged.
The doctor checked his pulse. it was too fast. He quickly got some machines, and called
an ambulance. Gerard was immediatly hooked up with IVs, and oxygen. Lindsey looked at him.
He can't die she thought, as a tear crept down her cheek.
*THIS IS NOT THE END!! THE LAST NOTE WAS A SAPPY ENDING TO THE CHAPTER!!! THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!! :D xo JULES
Sign up to rate and review this story