Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New In School

Chapter Four

by Battery_Star 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1092 words

1Ambiance
My cheeks turned cherry red at the sight before me, there, sat on Mikey’s bed, was Frank. Frank motherfucking Iero. And I’m stood here, dripping wet, with only a towel around my waist.

“Nice towel, Gerard” Frank said, falling backwards on the bed in a fit of giggles, closely followed by my brother. A low growl escaped my throat as I picked up the hair straightener from his dresser and retreated back to my room. I bet Mikey’s doing this on purpose; doing everything in his power to embarrass me. I locked the door to my room and plugged my straightener in. I struggled into my skin tight skinnies and a loose fitting top before grabbing the now hot straightener. I spiked my hair up in random directions, to make it look like I just crawled out of bed. I turned on my old CD player, filling my room with the songs of my favourite band. I sat at my desk, sketching away for hours, until loud banging erupted from my door.

“GERARD OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR SO HELP ME I WILL BREAK IT DOWN!” Mikey screamed through the door.

“Go the fuck away. Your just gonna embarrass me again!”

Actually I came to say dinner’s ready, so get your fat ass up here!” I looked down at my belly and poked it, “ and I know your gonna sit there and poke yourself because you actually believe me, but I was joking, so… get your skinny ass up here,” I groaned and dragged myself from my desk, shuffling across the fuzzy carpet to my door. I unlocked the door and much to my surprise, two bodies fell through the it. I looked down to see Frank and Mikey, face down on the purple carpet, groaning in pain. Oh the things I would do to make those noises spill out of Frank’s mouth again. The things he could to with that mouth… “GERARD!” Mikey screeched, failing his arms around above his head, “stop daydreaming about Frank and let’s go!”

“Psh. I-I was doing nothing of the sort!” I stuttered, feeling uneasy in the situation.

“Liar,” Frank winked and followed Mikey up the stairs. I could practically feel the smirk he was wearing as I followed behind him, eyes fixated on his ass. I sat at the table, next to my mum, opposite Mikey and Frank. Dad placed the food down in front of us, each of us uttering quiet thankyous, before taking his place at the head of the table.

“So, Mikes… Who’s your friend?” Mum asked, already tucking into her spaghetti.

“His names Frank,” Mikey said through a mouthful of his food.

“Frank as in… Frank we were talking about yesterday?” I slowly nodded, curious as to where this was going. A smirk was firmly set on Mikey’s face and realization hit me like a brick. “Frank that… Gerard likes? As in like, like?”

“Mum!” I whined, begging with her eyes to stop talking.

“Oh Gerard, dearie, don’t be such a stick in the mud! He’s a nice boy! No need to be embarrassed by your crush!” she squealed before asking Frank a million and one questions about himself.
“Gerard likes me?” Frank asked, nibbling on this lip ring.

“Very much so, he wouldn’t shut up about you. He was talking about you in his sleep as well,”

“MOTHER!” I wailed, hiding my face in my hands. What did I ever do to deserve a family like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Could be worse, Gee, we could be homophobic” Mikey said, setting up the DVD I agreed to watch with him and frank.

“At least then you lot wouldn’t embarrass me in front of the person I like. I can’t believe you and mom would do that! He was sat right there! You got the baby photos out for fuck sake! I mean, its not even like were dating!”

“Yet” came Mikey’s snide response. I opened my mouth to protest but was cut short by hot breath on my neck.

“We could” whispered the unmistakable husky voice I adore so much. He licked the shell of my ear and sat next to Mikey, who was already engrossed in the film, with a small smile playing on his lips. Thankfully, the room was too dark for either of the two to see the deep blush that was set on my cheeks as I left the room. I stumbled into the kitchen to pick up some snacks before returning to the lounge. I curled up on myself in the small armchair across the room in an attempt to get as far away as possible from the undeniably adorable science teacher that was perched on my lounge floor. Reluctantly, I averted my eyes from Frank to the screen, in time to see a murderer jump out on a helpless woman. I screamed, and landed face first on the floor, tangled in the blanket that was once on my lap. Vaguely, I heard the obnoxious laughter of my brother, accompanied by soft, girly giggles that I had never hear before, over the blood pounding in my ears. Soft, but calloused hands wrapped around my arms, pulling me onto my knees. I looked up to see Frank’s childish features etched with worry and concern.

“You okay gee? You took quite a fall… I guess you don’t like horror movies then?”

“I love them… I just… wasn’t expecting it I guess…” I trailed off, getting lost in his wide hazel eyes, that were shining with the flickering light emitted from the TV.

“Gerard? Earth. To. Gerard!” Frank called, punctuating each word with a wave of his arms.

“Hmm?” came my oh so intelligent reply.

“You were staring at me” Frank’s lips tugged up slightly at the corners, a hint of a smile on his thin, pale lips.

“It’s probably because your so, so beautiful…” I murmured, still engrossed in his luscious eyes. Mikey’s laugh filled the room again and I soon realised what I just said. By now, I was sure I looked exactly like an angry tomato; maybe even redder. “I… um… I didn’t mean-“. Frank cut me off by placing his index finger to my lips.

“Its okay sugar, I know you meant it. Your beautiful too” with that, Frank rose to his converse clad feet, bid my parents and Mikey goodnight and exited the house without giving me a second glance.

What the fuck just happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story