Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan

“I’m wondering about Emily you know.” Lyn-z told her husband a few hours after Sister Megan had left “After what Sister Megan said…”
“Sounds to me as if you were having your suspicions even before Sister Megan showed up.”
“Gerard,” Lyn-z sighed and sat down next to him. They were both in Gerard’s art studio and Gerard was working on a new comic book of his “Okay, so I’m suspicious about Emily but how much do we really know about her? She refuses to talk about her past so it’s kind of like living with a stranger.”
“She’s had a troubling past and it sounds to me like she doesn’t want to talk about it for obvious reasons.”
“But she pushed that girl down a slide the other day! She broke her leg!”
“Emily said it was an accident Lyn.”
“Oh so now we’re gonna just gonna believe everything Emily says?” Lyn-z asked, standing up and placing her hands on her hips “Well she happened to tell me that you were flirting with someone in the park.”
“What?” Gerard snorted, looking at his wife and trying to turn it into a joke. But he saw the look on Lyn-z’s face and dropped the smile “I was talking to Eliza, yes.”
“And what were you saying?”
“She wants me to go move a chair for her at her place.”
“She wants you to move a chair?” Lyn-z asked, getting a little more angry “Surely she could manage that on her own.”
“Look, Lyn, why do you have to get mad whenever I talk to a woman?” Gerard snapped “It’s been ten years!”
“You say ‘it’s been ten years’ as if time heals everything!” Lyn-z shouted “Well it’s been two years since you told me you cheated on me!”
“What about you?” Gerard cried “You were the one addicted to alcohol! Our daughter nearly died because of you!”
“You think I don’t feel terrible about that?” Lyn-z hissed “You don’t think that it still haunts me to this day?”
“Well it can’t since you were passed out drunk at the time. I’m the one that still remembers exactly what happened.”
Emily could hear the argument from her bedroom as she was painting. As she painted, she smiled to herself knowing it was her that had caused the massive argument.

The next day, the first thing Lyn-z did was apologise “I’m really sorry Gee.” She pouted “I’m sorry I get so jealous. I just can’t help it.”
“And I’m sorry for trying to make you feel guilty.” Gerard whispered, pulling her close “But I don’t think you should be so suspicious about Emily.”
“Look, let’s just forget about it.” Lyn-z asked, giving Gerard a quick peck on the cheek.
But this didn’t satisfy Gerard. When Lyn-z went to pull away, he pulled her back and kissed her gently. Lyn-z pulled away again and giggled “Not here, not in the kitchen!”
“The kids are still in bed. Come on.” Gerard pulled her back with a smile on his face.
Lyn-z’s cheeks flushed bright red and she rolled her eyes “No, come on. Come on!”
“Aww don’t be scared Lyn.”
Lyn-z glanced around and laughed “Okay, fine.”
Gerard smirked at her and pulled off his shirt while Lyn-z pulled of her own. They both pulled down their underwear and Gerard got Lyn-z against the counter.
Before they had the chance to do anything though, they heard the fridge door shut. Both of them gasped and looked over in that direction. It was Emily, getting a glass of milk. She glared at the two of them before storming up the stairs.
Lyn-z pushed Gerard away “Oh shit!” She cried, reaching for her clothes.
Gerard found his own clothes “Fuck! What are we supposed to do?”
“I told you we shouldn’t do that in here.” Lyn-z pulled on her shirt “Look, I’ll go talk to her. Okay?”
Gerard nodded, bright red in the face. He was clearly glad that Lyn-z was the one who wanted to explain this to Emily.
Once Lyn-z was dressed, she ran up the stairs and into Emily’s room. Her back was turned to Lyn-z and she was painting. Lyn-z stepped in cautiously and sat down on the bed “Emily, I want to talk about what you saw in the kitchen.”
“There is nothing to talk about.”
“But I think there is.” Lyn-z took a deep breath and began “When a man… And a woman… Love each other very much… Well sometimes they love each other enough to…”
“I know.” Emily cut her off and turned to look at Lyn-z “They fuck.” She said simply.
Lyn-z’s mouth fell open and Emily turned back to her painting.

Gerard laughed when Lyn-z told her what Emily had said “This is not funny!” Lyn-z cried.
Gerard rolled his eyes “Come on, it’s probably just something she’s picked up from school. Nothing to get upset about.”
“No, the way she said it… She didn’t even expect to get into trouble.”
“So she said one little bad word…”
“This is why I wanna know more about her past.” Lyn-z said, taking the opportunity to convince Gerard to look up more about Emily “I mean, what if her last family were like ‘Pass the fucking potatoes’?”
Gerard laughed again and Lyn-z glared at him “Okay, fine.” Gerard sighed, smiling at Lyn-z “If you want, we’ll get Sister Megan to look up more than her past. And we can take Emily to see your therapist.”
“Good.”
“You’re really gonna fucking go through with this?”
Lyn-z giggled, noticing what Gerard was doing “You bet I fucking am.”

“Emily?” Phoebe, a girl in Emily's class called, sitting down next to Emily.
It was break time and Emily was sitting by herself, trying to read her bible. But now she was being bothered and she didn’t like it “What do you want Phoebe?” Emily hissed.
Phoebe didn’t smile or say anything bitchy “There’s a rumour going round that you broke Arianne’s leg. Is that true?”
“Why would I want to break Arianne’s leg?”
“Because…”
“Why don’t you leave me alone?” Emily asked, glaring at her “Unless you want me to break your leg too.”
Phoebe's eyes widened and she ran off. Emily smirked and returned to reading her bible.

[A/N] – Please review! Review’s make me want to write another chapter quicker ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story