Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my living hell without you

cry all your tears of pain and sorrow

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank reveals all his secrets to gee...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 282 words - Complete

0Unrated
hi guys...sorry bout the short chapters but it is gonna get interesting soon x
gerards p.o.v
frankie kissed me! i cant believe it but i know there is something wrong, i can see it in his eyes, i gently cup his face in my hands 'frankie,whats wrong?' he looks into my eyes and i see pain, then he looks down at his arms which are covered by his hoodie sleeves. i gently pull the sleeves up to reveal two bandages wrapped around his skinny arms.i carefully start to unwrap the bandages and reveal the angry red lines that cover his beautifully inked arms, i look at the deepest one and feel tears spring to my eyes, he's carved worthless in to his arm.i sigh and wrap the bandages around his sore arms and pull him against me and hold him close to my chest 'its gonna be okay frankie' i say quietly and at thos words he starts sobbing uncontrollebly and i can feel the heart wrenching sobs escape him as he shakes in my arms.i hold him tighter and sing im not okay quietly in his ear until the sobbing stops and the tears have dried.i continue to hold him until i hear the faint ring of the doorbell and walk to the front door with frankies small hand encased in mine and i open the door to find ray and he looks pretty upset.'whats up ray ray' i hear frank ask his best friend quietly and ray looks at him with bloodshot eyes 'bob broke up with me'

sorry its shit but its all i can think of now xx
Sign up to rate and review this story