Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 27

by rockerchick4life 1 review

bob and gee have to tell frankie what happened to ray...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 287 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
a small tapping noise wakes me up from my nightmare filled sleep and as i loook at the door i an see bob and gee.i wave at them weakly and they walk in and their both soaked to the skin and bob is sobbing his heart out.i look weakly at gee..'what happened gee gee' he looks at me and i can see the tears in his eyes and he walks over to me slowly 'come with us frankie,we'll show you' and i allow him to gently lift me off the bed and carry me away. he carries me until we reach a cold dark room and when he turns the lights on i can see why bob was sobbing. rays lifeless body was laid out on a hospital bed and he is a slightly blue colour and i can feel the tears welling up in my eyes as i look at my best friend,lifeless before me and i cant stop my self,i cling on around gee's neck and sob as he holds me close as i continue to sob into his already soaked shirt.
bob's p.o.v
i felt my heart break in two when i saw my boyfriend laying lifeless on the floor and i know i'll never love anyone as much as i love..loved him.i dont know how im gonna cope without my beautiful baby in my life. i'll never forgrt him because he meant so much to me and ive got to be strong for gee and frank who are sobbing together in the corner, they cant lose anyone else...we've already lost too many.

please rate and review guys xx
Sign up to rate and review this story