Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions!

Auditions!

by Vengefulscout 4 reviews

Anyone like Shoebox Zoo?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 248 words

0Unrated
So, recently I was looking through my DVD's because I wanted to watch Scooby Doo and I saw a DVD I hadnt seen in AGES!
I love Shoebox Zoo, its such an amazing series and it made me laugh, cry and smile a lot. So me being me thought "MCR version would be amazing!"
The story wont be the exact same thing as the series but it will follow the same plot line. Also, there were two seasons so I will do the first one then put up more auditions when it is finished as the characters change in season 2.

So, i'd like people to audition for:

The person who finds the shoebox (the main character)
Their father/mother (one of the parents are dead)
The good magician
The evil magician (Is known by their last name but will have their first name mentioned at one point)
The magician's helper (This character works for both magician's)
Main character's best friend
2 bullies (One will become the main characters friend later)

If I forgot anyone, tell me, I'll add them to the list

The MCR guys are the "animals" (if you have seen the series, you get what I mean) so I will post the results probably by the weekend or sooner.

So, I need

Name:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Usual clothes: (people who wanna be magicians, can you be...magicianish with the style?)
Part you would like:
Anything else:

Hope you guys audition and I will get to work :)

Emily ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story