Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Tempted By The Fruit Of Another

Watch Your Honey Drip I can't Keep Away

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

On and on and on....

Category: Metallica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 182 words

0Unrated
"Aw poor unlucky suckers." Janie chuckled. The "unlucky suckers" filed out of the room heart broken and heads hung low, "Better luck next time girls!" I lookedd at Janie, "Your loving this aren't you? I asked. "Yeah. I am." She said with a smile, "Competing to get fucked and forgotten is kinda pathetic." She said shaing her head. "Au contraire." Jimmy said sauntering over us, "I take a picture. Then I put it in a photo album and if your extra special I write your name next to the picture." He gently tugged at her belt loop, "You know Janie, four is company but five is a party." "Sorry Jimmy." Janie said pushing his hand away, "Where I come from three's company and four's a crowd." "If you change your mind you still have my address. Right?" He asked. "Yes." Janie chuckled. I looked past Jimmy at his three eager groupies, "You better go Jimmy. Larry, Curly and Mo are kinda anxious." Janie said turning Jimmy around and pushed him towards the girls. "Wanna go out?" Janie asked looking up at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story