Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan

While Lyn-z was busy mourning her daughter’s plant, Emily was down in the basement. When Lyn-z had been grabbing her arm, Emily had come up with an idea. She locked the basement door behind her and started grabbing the things she’d need. A screwdriver and a flannel.
She wrapped the screwdriver in the flannel then walked over to the vice. Nobody ever used it but Emily was glad it was down here. She’d noticed it the day she killed Mother Megan. Emily opened the vice as wide as it would go, placed her arm inside and used her other hand to put the flannel/screwdriver in her mouth.
Once Emily was done, she started turning the vice so that the two large pieces of metal clamped down on her arm. The harder she pushed, the more it hurt. She looked up at the ceiling, her eyes welling with tears while she tried hard not to scream too loud. Emily couldn’t bear to look at her arm but she knew she had to. She returned her gaze to her arm and continued turning the vice. Suddenly she heard a snap and her bone stuck up, through her skin. Emily had broken her own arm.
All she had to do now was show Gerard. But she had to make it look convincing. So she unlocked the basement door, shut it behind her and ran up to her bed. Emily climbed into her bed and lay back on her back. “Daddy!” She cried, finally beginning to cry “Daddy! Daddy!”
Gerard wandered sleepily into Emily’s room “What is it Darling?”
“My arm still hurts,” Emily sobbed “Can you have a look at it please?”
Gerard rolled up her nightie sleeve, trying not to hurt her. When he saw the state of her arm, his mouth fell open “We’d better take you to a hospital…”

Gerard hadn’t bothered to tell Lyn-z, Ryan or Gabriella that he was taking Emily to the hospital. So of course Lyn-z got worried. In the end she decided that Gerard was a grown man, he knew what he was doing.
She settled on playing her piano, but after Emily had been playing the other night she felt like she wasn’t good enough. Her ten year old adopted daughter was better than her? It irritated her.
Lyn-z heard a soft bang upstairs. She got up from the piano and ran up the stairs, into her bedroom. Gerard was home and tucking Emily into their bed. Lyn-z folded her arms “Where have you been?”
Gerard just looked at her for a long moment before turning to Emily and kissing the top of her head “I’ll be back in a second.” He got up and went over to Lyn-z. He took her arm and pulled her out of the room.
Lyn-z asked “What’s going on?”
“You broke her arm.” Gerard told her.
Lyn-z’s mouth dropped open “T-That’s impossible… I wasn’t holding her arm that hard!”
“She wanted to sleep in our bed tonight.” Gerard ignored her comment “Maybe you should sleep on the couch.”
“Gerard, I honestly didn’t…”
But Gerard didn’t want to listen to her. He walked back into the bedroom and began shutting the door behind him. Lyn-z looked over his shoulder at Emily. She smiled sweetly at Lyn-z as Gerard shut the door behind him.
Unable to believe what was going on, Lyn-z grabbed her car keys and stormed out of the house. She didn’t really know where she was driving; she just knew she had to get away from that house.
Lyn-z noticed an all-night corner store and stopped the car. Not pausing to think about it, she grabbed her handbag and ran inside. She picked up two bottles of wine and took them to the guy at the counter.
He looked at her for a brief moment before beginning to scan them. Lyn-z flushed red “We’re having guests over tonight.” Lyn-z tapped her foot impatiently. Why was this guy taking forever? She slapped a twenty dollar bill down on the table and grabbed the wine “Keep the change.” She snapped, flouncing out of the shop.
It didn’t take her long to drive back home but she still felt guilty whenever she dared glance at the wine. As soon as she was inside the house, she headed for the kitchen, grabbed a wine glass and poured herself a drink. She sat down at the table and stared at the glass of red liquid in front of her. ‘You shouldn’t drink that,’ Lyn-z thought to herself ‘Remember what could’ve happened to Gabriella. How can you even consider drinking it?’
“I can’t do this.” Lyn-z said aloud, grabbing the glass and one bottle of wine. She tipped the entire contents down the drain. She put the other bottle of wine in the place where she used to hide her bottles.
Before she could change her mind, she grabbed a pillow and duvet and fell fast asleep on the sofa.

The next morning Lyn-z took the kids to school as usual. But it wasn’t a normal day. Emily and Gabriella were sitting in the back while Ryan sat in the front. Once Lyn-z pulled up outside, Emily passed Ryan his bag “Here’s your bag Ryan.”
“Uhh thanks.” Ryan muttered, jumping out the bag as quickly as he could. He ran towards the school but his bag was open so one of his books fell out.
Lyn-z rolled her eyes and jumped out of the car “Ryan, you dropped one of your books!” She said, bending over to pick it up “What happened to your bag?”
“Nothing Mom, the zip was just open…”
While Lyn-z gave Ryan a typical ‘Mother’ lecture, Emily opened the back door and jumped out the car. But she didn’t walk into the school; she opened the front door and leaned over the driver’s seat. She pulled the hand break back, grinning at Emily, before pulling out of the car and shutting the door behind her.
The car started rolling down the hill, slowly at first but it began gaining speed.
Emily walked over to Ryan and Lyn-z. Lyn-z had her back turned to the car so she couldn’t see what was going on and Emily wasn’t about to say anything… But Ryan could see. “Mom!” He cried, pointing to the rolling car “Mom, Gabriella!”
Lyn-z turned around, saw what was happening and screamed. “Oh my god, stop the car!” Lyn-z shrieked, running down the hill after her car.
One guy ran to the door and managed to open it. But then he slipped on some ice and fell over, the tires of the car just missing him.
Many cars had to swerve out of the way of Lyn-z’s rolling car but Lyn-z barely noticed as she ran down after he daughter. Luckily for her and Gabriella, there was a large mound of snow at the bottom of the hill. The car ran down into the large amount of snow, not doing any damage to the car or Gabriella.
“Gabriella!” Lyn-z screamed, running to the back door. She pulled it open and pulled her out of the car. Gabriella was shrieking at the top of her lungs “It’s okay Sweetie, Mommy’s here… Mommy’s here…”
Sign up to rate and review this story