Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 9

by raytorosfro 1 review

4 Months after the tour. The boys have an interview. Will anything be said?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-04 - 675 words

0Unrated
A/N Sorry, Sorry and sorry. Seriously I never meant to take this long. Also I'm writing a story on Wattpad.... Could you possibly have a look at it? http://www.wattpad.com/2600265-can-he-be-my-saviour-or-is-he-just-another-player
~Transmission Exploder xoxo

Chapter 9

Cassie’s P.O.V

The tour had finished 4 months ago. I’m waiting in a studio for Frank watching the interview for some tv show take place. It’s our 1 year anniversary and after this we’re meant to be going out.
I zoned out. They were talking about the tour and seeing as I was on it I didn’t really need to listen.
‘So Bob. I heard your sister went on tour with you guys.’ Wait why is he mentioning me?
‘Yeah it was great to have her around and catch up with her. I know Frank especially enjoyed having her around.’ Bob replied. He caught my eye and winked at me. He is so dead.
‘I see. Frank you’re in a relationship with her aren’t you.’ Frank sat there blushing and nodded with a wide grin on his face. He then pointed to me. ‘That’s her isn’t it.’ Once again he nodded. They’re up to something aren’t they? I could see that look in Frank’s eye that says something is going on. The interviewer looked towards the audience. ‘How about we get her out here?’ They all cheered and the guys looked at me. I shook my head. No way. Hell will have to freeze over before I do this. Frank got up and walked towards me. He gave me his puppy dog eyes.
‘Please?’ He whispered. Ok hell must have frozen over because I found myself nodding and walking over to them. I sat where Frank was previously and he stood next to me holding my hand.
‘So how long have you been dating?’ He looked at me and when I didn’t say anything Frank nudged me.
‘A year today.’ I’m surprised how calm I sounded. I certainly don’t feel calm.
‘Um I actually have something to say.’ Frank announced. ‘Cassie I can’t do this anymore, I don’t want to be your boyfriend.’ I heard the audience gasp, my eyes started to sting but I refuse to cry. He was in front of me I couldn’t look away from his eyes. ‘I don’t want to be that, I want to be more. I love you so much Cassie.’ I was so confused what was he trying to say. Then he got down on his knee, pulled a box out of his pocket. He opened the box revealing a beautiful ring and that’s when it all fell into place. ‘Will you marry me?’ I dropped to my knees in front of him.
‘Yes.’ I whispered. If it wasn’t so deadly quiet no one would have heard me. I knew the audience would be cheering. Maybe even the guys would. But I didn’t hear any of it. It feels like Frank and I are in the room. He brought his hand up to my cheek. We both leaned in and gently kissed. As we leant back we were both grinning like idiots. He got up and offered his hand to me to help me. Bob gave me a big hug as soon as the interview finished. Luckily they didn’t run it for much longer.
‘When we were younger I never imagined you getting married seeing as you were so geeky.’ He chuckled and let go of me. I pretended to be offended.
‘Robert how can you say that to me?’ He looked really uncomfortable until I burst out laughing. ‘I was joking. To be honest I never really thought about getting married until now. It’s never seemed that important. Now I just can’t wait!’ Frank put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
‘You ready to go?’ He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we left the building hand in hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story