Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vines

How We Like To Do It At The Murder Scene

by mychemicalbitchbot 6 reviews

Erm... VINES!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 2972 words - Complete

3Hot
Frank's P.O.V.

     The vines tattooed on his skin are squeezing in on him, the thorns cutting into skin, causing crimson blood to flow. His face is contorted with pain, his mouth slightly ajar. But he doesn't scream. The pain is taking over his body, and he isn't so much as whimpering. 

     "R..run, Frankie..!" He croaks, opening his eyes to look at me, pleading with his eyes. But his eyes are mutilated. They're not the way they usually are, kind and caring yet somehow brutal. These eyes are worse than anything I could imagine. They're filled with pain, fear and self-loathing. How does something change Gerard so much in a few minutes? yes, Frank was talking about Gerard if that's not painfully obvious. Who else would it be?

     "What can I do to help?" I ask frantically, trying to find away to take the pain away, getting to my knees next to him, (save your dirty thoughts for later. I'll give you many opportunities) fingers tracing the vines pulling in his skin, crushing his body. I can't stand seeing him like this. In pain. Hurting. It almost makes me want to cry. Then I realize silent tears are already clouding my eyes.

     "Run!" He screams, his voice filled with agony, and a sudden burst of pain sends his back into an arch, then he curls up tighter on the floor. 
     
     "I-I'm not going to leave you." I rub his back, smiling slightly against his begging , panicky eyes.

     "Please!" His voice hitches upward, and I know another shot of pain is racing though his veins. I shake my head.

     "I want to be here for you."

     Taking a very sharp, undoubtedly painful breath, he responds, his voice shaking with torment as the vines continue to crush him tighter. "L-leave no-ow! I ca-are abo-o-out y-ou too mu-uch to hav-ve m-me here. P-please, Fran-nkie. I don-n't wan-na ki-i-ill yo-u." Each break in word is accompanied by a whimper, barely audible yet still in existence. 

     My eyes widen. Do these tattoos have something to do with the murder of Gerard's victims?

     Suddenly Gerard's eyes roll back in his head, his mouth lolling causing my heart to constrict. The vines stop tugging his body into itself, instead twirling around his body, leaving gashes from thorns as impossibly more vines appear. There are more and more, until his entire body is a fully painted jungle of ludicrously painful vines. His blood pours everywhere from his wounds, the vines ravaging his mind, his body, overloading the nerves with pain. I want to rip the vines off Gerard, but even I know that's impossible.

     I hear and excruciating riiip, hear the blood hit the floor while I watch it fall. Then there are vines coming out of his body, creating bigger cuts even though they're two dimensional pieces of horror, I can tell they would hurt and Gerard would be screaming if he were actually conscious. Suddenly the vines hanging loosely off his back are longer, violently expanding in a blur of movement, one of the several vines hits the mirror, and remains planted in the now cracked vanity appeaser, one of the others into the white tiles opposite the mirror, and two on the ground, lifting Gerard's body off the ground by his back. 

     This is a little too Dr. Octapus for me, I've seen Spiderman and know that Doc Oc isn't a good guy (until the end, but that doesn't count.). I book it, running out of the bathroom, the suite, into the hallway like a bat out of hell. 

     I hear a screaming behind me, and I turn my head to examine the origin. I see a girl lifted in the air, weird snakes running through her skin in the most horrific way. 

     She's screaming, contorting in pain, and her violently torn flesh and dropped body reveals the killer to be Gerard, the weapon the vines coming from his unconscious form. 

     I don't stop running- I don't actually want to die. (shocker) I hear more screams behind me-but I don't stop running, not as I hear terrified yelps, the taring of flesh and the splat of blood against the hotel walls. 

     I hear a scream I recognize this time- Gerard's.  I turn to see the vines retracting into his body, grinding against his skin in their eagerness to escape back into Gerard's body. He opens his mouth as if to scream, but his mouth and eyes are suddenly bombarded by anxious vines with a desire to get into his body-sliding into his ears and nose as well, leaving them red and swollen, bruised, and with little to moderate cuts lacing his face and body.

     Gerard slumps to the floor, seemingly unable to move, or unconscious.  

     I carefully walk over to him, the vines on his skin returning to what I assume is normal. "Gerard..?"

     "Frankie...I'm so sorry..." He whispers in nothing more than a pained croak. 

     "Sh...It's fine. Lets get you back yo our suite." I bend down, pulling his arm around my shoulder, trying to be more gentle when he flinches. He hisses in pain as I assist/carry him down the hall, sometimes so much as a quiet scream of pain. 

     I guide Gerard to my bathroom, fully examining his bruises and cuts in horror. 

     "I think we need to get you to the hospital." I concur with the angry looking swelling, cut, bruised yet still beautiful skin adorning his body.

     "I'll be fine." Gerard whispers, wincing in pain. "It's not the first time it's happened. And there's no internal bleeding. I just need to get cleaned up..." He winces a few times as he speaks. 

     "No, you really need-"

     "Why don't you find the first aid kit?" Gerard suggests. I nod, and finally find it under the sink I have him sitting on. I place the kit next to him, opening it. I pull out a water bottle (WTF?), gauze, pain pills, disinfectant and bad aids. 

I look over the long gashes on his chest, the small cuts, the darkening bruises. Then I (excitedly) come to a realization. 

     "We need to take your pants off." 

     Gerard bites his lip as I unzip his pants, undoing the button, being careful not to hurt him and hide my excitement. I pull down his skinnies only to reveal many more cuts, gasping as I see them for the first time. I wish he were cut free and safe, in my arms at the very least.

     I sigh at my inability to touch this gorgeous man-at least in the way I want to. Being near him will have to do, though he sometimes drives me crazy.

     I pop the pain pills into his mouth, open the water bottle and bring it to his lips, and he swallows with a little difficulty. He winces when he swallows, and I find myself feeling sorry for Gerard, an unwilling murderer, it seems. I'll ask about this all, but later. 

     I get out some cotton swabs and start to douse them in the disinfectant before I realize I can't clean Gerard off with the dainty little swabs. 

     "Gerard...we need to wash away the blood. Do you think you can shower alone?" He shakes his head after barely a moment of consideration. "I'll help you, then." Just what I need. Temptation from a naked, weak and wet Gerard. If I was a Christian I would so be going to hell.

     I get him off the counter/sink of my room's bathroom, leading him to one of the two grand baths our suite holds. We'd have to stand up if we showered, and I don't think either of us could handle that. 

     I set him down on a bench next to the tub, well, pool, and start to run the water in the giant hot tub like thing.  Once the pool/tub/thing is almost full, I walk back over to Gerard, who's been watching me from his perch, a slight bit glassy eyed. Maybe I gave him too strong pain meds?

     Gerard bites his lip as I unzip his pants, undoing the button, being careful not to hurt him and hide my excitement. I pull down his skinnies only to reveal many more cuts, gasping as I see them for the first time. I wish he were cut free and safe, in my arms at the very least.

     I sigh at my inability to touch this gorgeous man-at least in the way I want to. Being near him will have to do, though he sometimes drives me crazy.

     I pop the pain pills into his mouth, open the water bottle and bring it to his lips, and he swallows with a little difficulty. He winces when he swallows, and I find myself feeling sorry for Gerard, an unwilling murderer, it seems. I'll ask about this all, but later. 

     I get out some cotton swabs and start to douse them in the disinfectant before I realize I can't clean Gerard off with the dainty little swabs. 

     "Gerard...we need to wash away the blood. Do you think you can shower alone?" He shakes his head after barely a moment of consideration. "I'll help you, then." Just what I need. Temptation from a naked, weak and wet Gerard. If I was a Christian I would so be going to hell.

     I get him off the counter/sink of my room's bathroom, leading him to one of the two grand baths our suite holds. We'd have to stand up if we showered, and I don't think either of us could handle that. 

     I set him down on a bench next to the tub, well, pool, and start to run the water in the giant hot tub like thing.  Once the pool/tub/thing is almost full, I walk back over to Gerard, who's been watching me from his perch, a slight bit glassy eyed. Maybe I gave him too strong pain meds?

     I strip, completely of clothes, before I help him out of his boxers and into the pool (after a moment of discreet staring). I ease both of us is, pulling him gently to the center of the tub where the's an underwater bench. I have him sit on the end of the log-ish bench, me right behind him, my "money maker" about two inches from his ass. 

     I dip a wash cloth I got earlier in the warm water, getting it wet, and gently start rubbing on his nock to get rid of some of the blood, the warm water relaxing us both. 

     I'm still very aware of my situation, though. The gorgeous man I have a futile crush on, who's straight, is, for lack of a better term, currently almost being massages by me. Did I mention we're both naked and I might have given him some slightly strong pain pills?

     I move the washcloth down to his shoulders, and I don't know what overtakes me but I drop the washcloth, using my hands, now massaging him properly, being careful to avoid any badly hurt areas. I start to rub circles on the sides of his neck, his shoulders, down his back, pressing hard, but not too hard. I work my way along his back, working out any kinks I can find. 

     "Oh God, Frankie...So good." He moans, and I find myself perhaps a bit more turned on than I should be. MAybe it's because it's been almost a year since I had sex, or because he's so goddamn hot. 

     I work my way down his back, avoiding cuts as I work out knots. 

     "Don't stop..." He begs, dragging out his words breathily, sending shivers up and down my spine in a flurry of desire.

     I grin as I continue my work kneading Gerard's back, going up it now that I'd gotten down his back, almost to his ass (I'd resisted).

     Now that I've made my way up his spine, back to his neck, he leans back onto my chest, head in the crook of my neck. 

     I start rubbing the blood off his chest, again, avoiding cuts and more teasing touches than massage. 

     "I wish it could always be like this." He mutters, eyes closed in contentment. The pain pills must be working well enough. 

     "What, you seriously injured?" I tease, a slight smirk on my face. 

     "No...us." He whispers. It's barely audible, but it's enough to make my heart stop beating in my chest. 

     "Gerard?" 

     "Hm?" He smiles, eyes still closed, apparently enjoying being pressed against me like this.

     "Are you gay?" I ask the golden question, prepared, almost, for heartbreak. 

     "Um..."

     I hear a bang and quick turn my head to see a police officer barge into the room, looking around. My heart stops again. The police officer shrugs, not seeing Gerard and I somehow, leaving. 

     "Er...Why didn't the police officer notice us?" I ask Gerard, who still has his eyes closed, back pressed against my chest. 

     "Oh. I get to choose wether we're seen by agents of law enforcement. I din't want us to be seen. It's how i've never been caught." He explains. He looks a bit sad, assumedly because he has something to be caught for

     "Gerard...Are you going to explain to me what happened with your tattoos?" 

     "Oh. Yeah, sure. I hate these awful things." He raises his arm out of the water, looking at the horribly beautiful patterned skin, eyeing it with distaste. What you saw...is what happens when the vines get too hungry, when I don't feed them every other day. What you saw is what happens when the knife stays out of my hands." He explains, opening his eyes to look me in the eye.

     "I'm so sorry. I distracted you from killing, and this-"

     "Sh.." Gerard presses his finger to my lips, silencing me. "You have nothing to apologize for. It's not your fault." 

     "Who's fault is it?" I ask, curiously.

     "Well, humans'. I guess a long time ago, humans were even more horrible than they are now. They were glorified for rape and slaughter... Well, God didn't like this. You know of the 7 deadly sins, right?" 

     I nod, little Christian that I'm not.

     "Well, every sin was from everyone until there wasn't as much left, and each sin was given to one human, the sin meant to consume that human. That's me. I got a sin. Ira, or wrath.Pretty much revenge, or murder. So whenever someone does me wrong, I must do wrong to them. And...I have to kill every other day. There's a person for every sin."

     "How did you end up with the sin of revenge?" I ask quietly, taking it all in.

     He frowns. "It's random. It's like a big game of BINGO! for God, and my number just happened to be called. Though, at the moment, I'm almost happy for this curse." He snuggles up against me a bit more, closing his eyes. 

"That's horrible. That you have to kill." God is so cruel.

"Yeah…but someone's gotta do it. I might not like it, but at least I'm used to it." He sighs, and leans off of me. I'm sad to see him go. "Can you get my bag, and in it grab a silver bottle?" He requests.

"Sure. You sure you'll be okay?" I ask.

He chuckles. "I'm supporting my self just fine right now." 

I nod, and am soon without the bottle in hand, naked before him. 

"Just pour some of it in, please." He asks of me. I unscrew the cap, and overturn the bottle, letting some of the dense silver liquid fall into the pool. I screw the cap back on, and look up to see water. Just water. No Gerard.

"Gerard?!" I yell, splashing into the bath, frantically searching for his body. I hear a splash behind me and turn to see Gerard resurfacing a foot or two behind me, all his cuts and bruises gone.

"What is that stuff?" I gasp at his miraculous recovery.

He shrugs. "I don't really know, but it works." He smiles, walking closer to me as I turn around as to face him.

I smile back as he hugs me tight. I feel a bit…aroused as all our bits touch. And yes, I mean those bits too. Not to mention how hot those earlier moans were…

"Yes, Franke." He whispers in my ear.

"Yes what?" I ask, confused.

He doesn't say anything, just pulls me back from the hug, staring into my eyes a moment before slowly lowering his lips to mine in a chaste kiss, yet glory to my heart and soul all the same. 

He pulls back, shy now. "Yes, I'm gay." He mutters, blushing furiously. It's adorable. "Sorry if my answer disappoints you." He moves to turn away, but I catch his shoulder and pull him into a second kiss, this one not so chaste as we rub our tongues back and forth, moaning into each other's mouths as both our erections grow.

Best answer ever.


++++++++++++++
According to my computer, Ficwad is a virus that needs to be eliminated. If it takes more than a week, or ever, for me to update, that's why. Oh, I've never written anything like this before. I think this is also the longest chapter yet, not sure. I had to rewrite the second half, it's not as good as the first. Also, I want someone who I can run the ideas for the rest of the story by. The end won't really be a surprise for them, but I do desire help. My email is akeala1089@yahoo.com, just tell me why you're emailing and it's all cool. :D I'll email you back if you get it, and tell me your username please!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story