Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

In Joy And Sorrow

by RayneFallen 2 reviews

Next thing I knew it, it was black. He dragged me into the pitch-black room and shut the door quietly. I slid down and sat on the floor. I felt him do the same beside me. I turn to face him. My eye...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 1419 words

1Original
FRANKS POV

“Quick! I think they went that way!”

Thank God. They didn’t see where we went. I look up at my un-named hero. I take a proper look at him. He has golden-green eyes and jet-black, shoulder length hair, a perfect jawline and soft pink lips all ontop of his pasty-white skin. He looked like a vampire.

“We have to get moving or they’ll find us. And I can’t afford to let another person die because of this.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me as he started to run. It felt like we were running forever. My legs felt like jelly. I closed my eyes to help keep myself going. All of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground. He had lifted me onto his back.

“Hold on tight.”

I did as he said. He ran some more until I spotted an open door.

“In there!” I pointed out the door to him.

He quickly turned around and ran to the door. We looked inside, finding it empty.

“I heard something over there! Quickly!”

Next thing I knew it, it was black. He dragged me into the pitch-black room and shut the door quietly. I slid down and sat on the floor. I felt him do the same beside me. I turn to face him. My eyes had adjusted. I could see his golden-green eyes. I looked at them and asked,

“Who are you?”

He looked at me, with his eyes filled with sorrow and sadness.

“Frankie, it’s me, Gerard. Don’t you remember?”

“Gerard? Name doesn’t ring a bell. How do you know me and…why did you call me ‘babe’ back there?”

He put his head in his hands. He was crying. I put my arm around him, tyring to comfort this, Gerard guy. But he only moved away.

“She was right. She was fucking right.” He looked at me with tears running down his face, only, they weren’t tears, it was

“Dude. Your blee…”

“You were my life. What made me feel complete. And she destroyed it!”

This guy was seriously starting to freak me out. I stood up, ready to leave. I faced the door and was about to grab the handle when he pulled me down onto the floor beside him. He held my face in his warm hands and pulled me into his face, our lips colliding with one another. My eyes were lightly shut, savouring this stranger’s kiss when my eyes snapped open. I remember

FLASHBACKS

Died September 11th 2001 in the attacks on the Twin Tower.
“Gerard? Ummm, jeez. Can you hear me?” There was no response again. I looked down and shut my eyes. “Jesus Christ I'm an idiot.”
“No, you’re not.”
My head shot up and I saw him looking at me in the mirror.
“Turn around Frank. I promise that I’m there this time.”
I turned around. He was standing there.
His lips pressed softly against mine cutting me off mid-question. It felt weird to me, but good at the same time. I started to feel warm on the inside with Goosebumps rise on my skin. I started to kiss him back. I felt his hands move up my sides, intensifying both the warmth and Goosebumps.
I let out a small moan of pleasure before he suddenly sunk his teeth into me.
Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me back and sat me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I love you Frank Iero.”
“I love you too, Gerard Way.”

END OF FLASHBACKS

Our lips separated. I was remembering.

“Gerard?”

“Oh thank god.” We wrapped our arms around each other, embracing each other.

“I love you Gerard. I'm so sorry for causing all this. Please don’t hate me.” I whispered into his ear. He pulled me back and said

“I could never hate you. No matter what you do or what is done, I will always love you.” We were both crying now. He pulled me back into him and held me tightly, kissing me on the top of my head.

Our moment was interrupted with the sound of people yelling.

“OI! KRYSTI! I NEED A HAND OVER HERE!”

“COMING!”

We continued to listen to the fighting happening just out side our door. It was Ray and Krysti. I could hear another voice, but I couldn’t recognise it. Gerard's grip around me tightened as the fighting got louder. I pulled back from him.

“We need to help them.” I said.

“No. I do. I can’t lose you again Frankie.”

“Technically, I lost you too for a while.”

“True.” I looked at his eyes. They were the warm, golden-green that I love. A smile crept apon his face. At the same time we said

“Lets go.”

We stood up and opened the door.

“Took ya’s bloody long enough!” called Ray, as he was punching on with a hunter. Gerard ran over and held the hunter back, allowing Ray to beat him.

I looked over, seeing Krysti and Jessica pulling at each other’s hair. Jessica slapped Krysti on the face, but Krysti didn’t slap her, but fully punched her in the face back. Causing Jessica to fall to the floor. Krysti jumped on her back and started ripping chunks of hair out of her head and then bashed it repetitively against the floor.

I looked around and found yet another familiar face.

“Bob?”

He was beating around another hunter. When he knocked him to the floor, he turned around and waved to me.

“Like old times huh?”

The hunter got back up, but Bob just knocked him back down again. I walked over to him as he turned around to keep on talking.

“So, Ray told me about you and Gerard.”

“Great. One question. Are you a vamp…”

“Nope.” He turned around and knocked him out again. “Werewolf.”

“Then why aren’t you and Ray…”

“We know how to control our transformations.”

There was a sudden high-pitched scream come from behind us. We all turned around to find that Jessica had pinned Krysti to the floor. She held her down with one hand on her chest and her other hand, holding Krysti’s bloody heart.

I looked over at Gerard. His eyes were the devils red. He ran towards Jessica, ready to rip her to shreds. She just got up and ran away, with Gerard hot on her tail. I walked over to Krysti’s body. Her eyes were wide open and there was a giant hole in her chest. Jessica had cut right through Krysti’s clothes and cut out her heart. I looked at Ray and Bob. They were horrified. Ray had a single tear down his face, while the color in Bobs face disappeared. She was dead. They guys had lost their friend. And…

“Oh God.” Said Bob. We looked at him. “What about Lizzy?”

Shit. He was right. Lizzy had just lost her mother. I couldn’t let her lose her father too. I got up and ran in the same direction as Gerard and Jessica. I followed my gut and it led me to Gerard's room. There I found them. Jessica had Gerard in a corner. I snuck around behind her.

“I finally have you Gerard Arthur Way. I finally get my job done.”

Gerard, seeing me behind her said

“Go ahead. Do it. You know you want to.”

I tiptoed over to Gerard's desk and picked up his pocketknife. Then tiptoed back.

“No. I want to savior this moment.” She said bitterly, with a slight laugh in her voice.

I grabbed her from behind, holding the knife to her throat.

“Actually, he was talking to me.” I whispered in her ear. I saw her look at Gerard, who waved goodbye to her. With that little signal, I cut her throat. She was dead. No more. And we could live in peace. We ran to each other and hugged. It was all over. I took Gerard by the hand and led him back up the stairs to collect Krysti’s body. Gerard, behind me, pulled his hand out of mine.

“I can’t do it Frank.”




A/N: I am soo sorry that it's been soo long since I posted!!
Since my last post, I had my beautiful little girl, Lilith, and moved out of home without a computer or internet. So for the next couple of days, be expecting A LOT of updates!!
Sign up to rate and review this story