Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Eleven - Cured?

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"What happened?" Her croaky voice asked. Her throat felt like sandpaper and she was sure that she'd not had a drink for atleast a couple of days.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 1309 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N I know this is the third chapter today, but I'm bored and I'm in a writing mood, so here it is!


Chapter Eleven - Cured?


Rose woke up in Crimson's bed. Her car broke down in Zone one and she had to walk for most of the journey to Crimson's. When she got there, it was almost three in the morning. Crimson said that it wasn't a good idea to go out into the Zones at night incase any Dracs or S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W agents were in the area. Crimson kindly let Rose have his bed for the night and he slept on the old worn-out couch in the small living room.
"Mornin'. How'd you sleep?" Crimson asked moving his long, dark blue hair out of his warm brown eyes.
"I slept good. And you?"
"I slept great." He lied, he'd barely slept since it was hard to fall asleep on the couch because of how uncomfertableit was. He lied so that he didn't make her feel guilty about taking his bed.
"What time do you want to leave so we can go back to Dr. Death's?"
"As soon as we can, I need to get this stuff to Acid as soon as I can. She looks really bad, Crim."
"I know, infections can be nasty bitches. I should know." Crimson was going to be a doctor before the bombs in 2012, he had enough qualifications. He'd offered to help Rose when they got there, he knew that it was pretty straight forward on how to use it, but he wanted to make sure that Acid was okay since she ment a lot to the Fabulous Killjoys.
"I'll give you some privacy so you can get dressed."
Crimson left the room so she could get changed without him standing there. Crimson had let Rose use one of his old t-shirts and she used her panties for pajamas.
When she was dressed, they got into Crimson's car with the bag of supplise in the back seats.


"I can't believe we had sex last night." Static said in bed with Kobra.
"I know, but I don't regret it. I really like you, Static." Kobra felt stupid while he told her that.
"I know what you mean. I like me, too." She joked.
Kobra smiled.
"All silliness aside, I thought that you were an amazing person when I met you, and I still stand by that today, but do we want a relationship? With all the shit going on, I don't know if I could be in a relationship. I want to be with you, don't get me wrong, I really do, but I don't know if I could go through that if I eventually fell in love with you and if I lost you, then I'd just be fucked. I've only ever had a couple of boyfriends, the longest relationship I've ever had lasted for three weeks, I fucking suck at relationships."
"I just want you to know that if you ever do want to be with me, I'll be waiting. You're an incredible person and I really care about you." It was hard for Kobra to admit his true feelings, he'd never really expressed himself in that way before. He'd always kept feelings like that to himself.
"Thankyou, Kobra. For now, I wonna be friends, but maybe friends with benefits?"
He grinned. He liked the idea of friends with benefits. "Friends with benefits sounds good to me."
She grinned back at him and brushed her lips against his. The kiss grew more passionate again and in almost no time at all, they were fucking again.


Crimson and Rose were almost at Dr. Death's when they'd been driving for almost four hours.
When they pulled up outside of Dr. Deaths, Rose grabbed the bag and ran into the diner.
When she got there, Kobra, Poison, Static, Cherri and Jet were all talking.
"Rose!" Cherri shouted when she saw her and Crimson walk through the door. Cherri wrapped her arms around Rose, never wanting to let go.
"Thank fuck you're okay!" She said with her arms still wrapped tightly around Rose.
"As much as I want to hug you, where's Acid?"
"Same place before you left. Why?" Poison hadn't seen the letter.
"You're gonna think that I'm the best bitch on the planet when you realise what I did, Poison."
Poison felt confused, but he didn't ask any questions. He was just courious as to what they were going to do.
Rose nelt next to Acid's cot and lifted unraveled her bloody bandages. The wound was incredibley infected and she had no idea how Acid was still alive. There was blood and an unearthly yellow-ish orange-ish liquid leaking out of the wound.
Rose took out some of the healer pills and placed the pill onto her tounge, then they started working on her stomach. Crimson cleaned the wound and sprayed something that BL/ind had invented to kill any harmful bateria. Once Crimson had done everything he could do, he let Rose stitch the wound and she watched Acid slowly regain conciousness. Rose wrapped a clean bandage around her stomach to stay on the safe side.
"What happened?" Her croaky voice asked. Her throat felt like sandpaper and she was sure that she'd not had a drink for atleast a couple of days.
"You got shot by Korse and the wound got infected. You've been close to death for a couple of days."
Everything came rushing back to her, but one memory imparticularly stood out. Poison told her that he loved her. A smile spread across her face.
"You've made a lot of people worried. Poison's been through hell and Death and Grace are messes. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to know that you're okay now. I'm Crimson, by the way. Crimson Killer." He shook Acid's hand.
"Acid Bullets, but you can call me Acid or Ace."
He smiled showing off his dimples. "Thanks, Ace."
"Were's Poison? I really need to see him."
"I'll get lover boy now." Crimson left the room, but when he came back, Poison was staring at her.
She smiled at him and he quickly brushed his lips against hers.
When he pulled away, they just stared at eachother, waiting for the other one to say something.
"Say something." Poison said.
Acid stared into his eyes and slowly smiled widely. "You love me."
He smiled back at her and burried his face in the crook of her neck. He kissed her neck and pulled away so he could look into her icey green eyes again. "I do love you. I don't care if everyone think's it's too soon to say that. I love you, Acid Bullets."
"I love you, too, Party Poison."
She kissed him, tasting alcohol on his breath. She pulled away.
"Have you been drinking? You stink of booze."
"Let's just say that the past few days have been really fucking tough. Death's not good, she needs her sister and we thought we were going to lose you when Dr. Death and Jet said that the wound was infected."
"It got infected? Just my fucking luck."
"Shit, I've missed you."
"I've missed you, too. I love you."
"I love you, too, Ace."
He kissed her yet again, he wanted to make the kiss last forever. He wanted to be frozen in that moment so he could spend the rest of his days with her. He knew in his heart that he was gonna spend the rest of his days with her, he loved to too much not to.

A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I enjoyed writing this one for obvious reasons! I'll post more chapters tomorrow, I might post one more tonight, but probably not . . . anyways, Thanks for reading and if you can, please review! ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story