Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

10 More Minutes With You

by RayneFallen 0 reviews

“Before anything else happens, I just want to spend 10 more minutes with you. Alone, with no one to bother us. Just…10…minutes…morrreee…”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 1067 words

0Unrated
“Come here Gerard.” I pulled him in for another hug. I could feel his tears run down his face and fall onto my top. I knew he wouldn’t be able to see the body. “Okay, go back to your room and wait there. Don’t do anything stupid okay babe.” He nodded and walked back down the stairs. I turned around and went back to Ray and Bob. When I got there, I saw them bent over the two hunters.

“Hey guys, what are we going to do with the…” I was cut off by Ray who had picked up Krysti’s body and Bob who had the two hunters bodies, one over each shoulder.

“We’re going to bury her now, before the sun comes up in a few minutes.” Said Ray.

“Yeah. You better get back to Gerard before we come through.” Bob said, getting ready to go.

“What are you going to do with those two?” I asked him.

“We’re going to have a feed tonight. Something different for a change.” Ray replied.

“Yeah. Haven't had any fresh meat for a while now.” Said Bob with a smirk.

I turned around and briskly walked back to Gerard's room, where I found him sitting on the floor against his bed, in a state that I’ve never seen him in before. He was shaking from head to toe. I can’t stand to see him like this. I walked over to him and pulled him up. He was unsteady on his feet, so I got him to put his arm around me and use me to lean on.

“Hey, Bob and Ray are going to come through in a minute. Do you wanna go into my room and wait till they’ve left?”

“Yeah. I guess so.” Gerard whispered, his voice dead.

I took him by the hand again and left his room, stepping over Jessica’s body, and entered my room. When I turned around to close the door, I saw Bob walk into Gerard's room, waiting for my signal for him and Ray to leave. I nodded, then closed the door, allowing them to leave. Hopefully they will take Jessica’s body with them. I didn’t want it to be there when we go out there. I’ll make sure I leave my room first to check. I turned around and saw Gerard sitting on my bed. I went sat next to him and put my arm around him.

“Gerard…” I began

“What am I going to do with Lizzy Frank!?” Gerard yelled, with tears streaming down his face. “I'm unfit to take care of her!”

“Shhhh. It’s going to be okay. You will be able to take care of her. I’ll help you.”

“Really? You really mean it?”

I answered him by kissing him lightly on his lips. He started to kiss me back, his kisses softer than mine. They started to become harder very slowly as his tongue ran along my lips. I parted them, letting him in. I put my hands on the back of his head and twirled a couple strands of hair around my fingers. I pulled Gerard slowly ontop of me. I know what I wanted. And I know I’m ready. And I think Gerard knows too. I could tell when he slowly moved away from my mouth, leaving a trail of kisses down onto my neck. His softly bit my neck, causing my back to slightly arch. I felt his cool fingertips lightly run up and down my sides underneath my shirt, I became extremely hard, just from his touch.

“Mmm…Gerard…” I moaned, not capable of holding it in any longer. Subconsciously, I must have let my hands slide down to his waist, cause that’s were I found them when Gerard flinched. I started to undo his pants when he quickly sat up.

“What’s wrong Gee?” I asked. I was confused by his actions.

“I can’t do this. Not now. I'm…” he began.

“Don’t you dare say that you're sorry. I understand…”

“No you don’t!” He snapped. He got up off of my bed and started to pace. He finally stopped and walked over to my computer and went onto Myspace. I knew what he was up to. I ran over to him and tried to pull him away from the computer, failing miserably. He easily shrugged me off him and continued to type in Mikey’s Myspace URL. I tried again to pull Gerard away, again, I failed. ‘Third times the charm,’ I thought. So I tried yet again. This time, I talked to him as I did so.

“Gee, it’s no good for you to do this to yourself. Mikey and Kayla would never want you to do this to yourself. Come and get some sleep babe. Sun’s gonna be up in a minute, if it’s not already. Do it for them. Do it for me"

His fingers stopped moving rapidly across the keyboard and hung loosely at his side, his shoulders slumped over. I was glade he had finally given up. I helped him up and moved him carefully to my bed where he collapsed under my blankets in a heap. He wasn’t the only one who was exhausted. I took my top off and jumped under with him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

“I'm never going to leave you again Gee.” I whispered in his ear.

“Please never do. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“I promise.” And I mean it. No matter what I hear or what happens, I'm gonna stay with him. They way he talked was as if he was a needy child.

“I love you Frankie.”

“I love you too Gee…What do you think will happen next?” he didn’t answer me. I figured that he must be asleep. “Night babe.” I whispered. I wonder if any more hunters are out there. If they would come to find us. Or if we would be able to live our lives the way we want to.

“Before anything else happens, I just want to spend 10 more minutes with you. Alone, with no one to bother us. Just…10…minutes…morrreee…” I trailed off as I fell asleep, with the man I love and never want to leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story