Categories > Original > Erotica

Please.

by misterjess 1 review

"There were close to no words capable of describing Delilah... as the sun seeped in through the blinds, her eyes closed, face content in the land of slumber, I saw the light warming her skin, her r...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 1304 words

0Unrated
And there she stood, the mere meaning of perfection... no more than five meters away from where I stood, and although I wasn't close enough to physically feel her skin on mine, I could sense her burning touch all over my body. I was crawling with desire, longing to hold her in my arms and feel the overwhelming sensation of her lips pressed against mine. She was sitting down on the cool grass under the shade of the old Weeping Willow, her eyes fixated on the book in her lap, she seemed oblivious to the stream of water behind her, the tiny ducks swimming their way through lily-pads to the bank

I wasn't close enough to see her eyes, so I closed mine and imagined her flawless face right in front of me, her eyes were a brilliant hazel, with green coming out from the pupils. Delilah had gorgeous, big eyes. There was no way in the world anyone could deny her anything when she looked directly at you with her intense eyes burning holes into your skin. Her delicate lips were full and pouty, but when she smiled - Oh God, when she smiled, - her rosy pink cheeks filled her entire face and her tiny adorable dimples produced themselves and when you looked at her, smiling like that, there was no way you could tell from a passing glance that this girl was hurting.

Her hair was a dark brown, her lucious locks draped over one shoulder in wavy curls, while her other shoulder remained bare, her hair cut short on that side. She'd shaved around her ear a while ago, and it was just starting to grow back. The undercut suited her, the way her face was shaped, her perfectly angular cheekbones complimented the hairdo nicely, and also showed off the impressive plugs she had, 16mm, anchor plugs. She had both her ears done, but in that particular ear - her right one - she had her industrial pierced, and the undercut drew the onlookers attention to it.

Her hair was always pulled into a messy side ponytail, so you could see her tattoos on the back of her shoulders and her dermal anchors she had on the back of her neck. That was another wonderful thing about Delilah, she didn't care what others thought of her, she liked her ink, and she liked her metal. No matter how many times people called her an idiot for 'scarring' her body so absolutley permanentley like that, she'd continue to do it. There were other less attractive ways people could scar their bodies up, she knew all the tricks, and everyone were hypocrites.

Her beautiful petite body, her slender fingers, her long legs and curvy, slim waist, they all fit perfectly against mine. Her body curled up next to me, her fingers wrapped around mine, her long legs intertwined with my own, under the desk or in the bedroom, and her curvy, slim body felt perfectly perfect against my body. My hands on her waist as she reached up on her tip-toes to reach my lips when we were standing together, when I pulled her closer to me to feel her bodies warmth... everything was beyond amazing.

When our tongues danced together, my lips parting slightly in rythmn as when hers pressed down on mine, when she lightly bit my bottom lip playfully, just to tease me. When she'd trace her lips along my neck, sucking at the bare skin, when she'd nibble lightly on my ears and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Nothing will ever, ever beat the first night I felt her naked body pressed against my own. The nervous excitement, the muffled giggles of awkward embarrasment. The way she bit down a little harder on my lip, I couldn't help letting out a low moan. She rubbed her body against mine, gripping at my hair, reaching under the back of my shirt and scratched at my back, I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, not nearly close enough. She moved her hips backwards and forwards onto my leg, I could feel her sweet wet. She pulled my shirt over my head, our lips momentarily seperated as I did the same to her, we went back to kissing, her hands scratching up my back and pulling me closer eagerly, she left my lips and trailed down to my neck, then back up again towards my right ear, she nippled softly, breathing heavily into my ear, letting out tiny moans as she continued thrusting her body against mine, our bodies moving together, the only thing seperating us were a few thin layers of clothing, I quickly and swiftly undid her bra and she pulled it over her head, she did the same to me, and grabbed my face and pulled it towards her. One hand behind my neck, scrunching up and pulling at my hair, the other against my cheek, keeping my face glued to hers. Our erect nipples touching and moving together, our bodies covered in sweat from the intense heat. I slid my hand down her belly and reached around her waist and pulled her pants down slightly, I moved my hand into her underwear and pulled them off too, I moved my fingers over her clit, teasing it a little, rubbing in fast circular motions, she moaned and deepened the kiss, pressing harder on my lips. I moved my fingers down further, her wet made it easy to fit two fingers inside of her, moving slowly in and out as she moaned for more. I left her lips and slid my tongue down her neck, moving over her breasts, sucking and nibbling on her nipples. She was breathing fast and out of time, noises I was sure were due to pleasure were escaping her soft lips as I trailed tiny kisses down to her clit, sucking and teasing with my tongue a little bit, while my fingers kept moving in and out of her, I'd managed to fit three in by now, and she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her hips were thrusting as she arched her back and let out one, final moan, signalling it was all over. Her breathing continued to be fast and uneven, but slowed down with time. I licked her mess up and swallowed, before returning to her lips for a passionate kiss.

"That was fucking incredible" She said, kissing me again, her silent 'thank you' was summed up. She looked back into my aqua green eyes and looked down, embarrased, and blushed a little, before returning to my eyes and smiling her beautiful angelic smile. "I'm sorry I don't know how to do that to you..." She trailed off, before I placed my hand against her lips, silencing her, she stopped talking and smiled beneath my hand. I shook my head and kissed her on the cheek, "You're all I need" I whispered, and pressed my forehead on hers, staring intently into her eyes before hers filled with tears.

"I love you so Goddamn much" She said. Resting her head in my neck. I kissed her one last time before we both curled up next to each other, - somewhere between the kissing and the climax, we'd both ended up completley naked - and I held her in my arms while she draped her arm over mine and I could feel her soft even breathing on my chest where her head rest.

Authors note:
Okay please please tell me what you think, :3 And any ideas on what you'd like to see next or anything, tell me what you think and be blantantly honest. I'm not updating until I have at least 5 different reviews from 5 different people so I know people think it's worth the read. THANK YOU!~
Sign up to rate and review this story