Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > X-Men story!

X-Men story!

by MrsWayandIero 4 reviews

The story people auditioned for! =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 511 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1:

The purple and blue haired girl was walking down the halls of the high school. She waved to her few friends and went to her boyfriend’s locker. She walked down the hall and turned the corner. She smiled when she saw her boyfriend. He closed his locker and walked over to her.
They kissed and she grabbed his hand. He felt a shock, so he pulled away.
“Baby, what’s wrong?” She asked him. He shook his head, and grabbed her hand again. When he felt the shock, he pulled away.
“You’re shocking me!” He exclaimed. She put her hand on his cheek. He gasped and fell to the floor. She yelled for help, because it looked like he was having a seizure. The nurse came over to her.
“What the fuck happened!?” The nurse yelled.
“I don’t know. I touched his cheek and he fell down!” The purple and blue haired girl cried.
“But….He’s been electrocuted!” The nurse gasped. She grabbed something out of her pocket. It was her phone. She sent a text and in 5 minutes, a ton of men in large orange suits ran in.
They grabbed the purple and blue haired girl and dragged her to a padded van, while she was kicking and screaming at them to let her go.
Once she was inside the van, one of the men took off his suit. He was wearing a black dress button-up shirt, a red tie, black skinny jeans, and black converse.
He walked over to the nurse. “Do you know this young lady’s name?” He asked.
“Yes, I do.” She answered. “It’s Triana Drew. She is a sophomore.” She looked upset, while saying that.
“Has something like this ever happened before?” He asked. She shook her head. He sighed. “Thank you, ma’am. We will take good care of her.” He went to walk away, but the nurse grabbed his hand.
“Please, sir, tell me you aren’t going to hurt her.” She said. She had tears running down her face.
“No, not at all. We are going to do tests with her consent, to figure out what mutant powers she has, then she will be going to the high school with other mutants her age.” He said, and wiped her tears away. “No need to cry. We aren’t going to hurt her and the boy isn’t going to die or have any permanent damage.” He said, trying to comfort her.
We walked over to the van and sat in the front with 4 other men, all wearing the same as him.


Well, thanks for reading the first chapter. This story is going to be about me. Triana Drew, until later. It’s about how I found out I was a mutant. Later in the series, I am going to go to the school, and that is where I meet all the people who auditioned! =] Here is what I look like! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leyjo8LBQC1qcc32mo1_500.jpg Thanks for reading! R&R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story