Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

What happens at a Las Vegas Wedding Chapel

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

What would you do if you woke up in a strange bed by yourself?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-12 - 943 words

1Exciting
"Hmmph." I say rolling over in my bed. Wait. This isn't my bed. I'm covered in red satin sheets and the walls are painted black. I decide to get up and look around. Where the hell am I? "Hello?" My voice echoes down the long hallway. "Is anyone there?" I ask turning a corner.
"Oh, you're awake. Goodmorning babe." A tall man with chestnut hair and honey colored eyes says. He puts a hand on my face and leans in to kiss me. Wait a second he's wearing a ring. This bastard's married!
"Babe? But you're married!" I say backing up. He laughs a little and gently grabs my hand.
"So are you." He smiles and holds my hand up to my face.
"Huh? God what happened last night?!" I ask bringing my hand up to my throbbing head.
"Well... I think we met at a casino. We were both drunk and I guess I proposed to you. We got married at one of the Las Vegas Chapel things." He shrugged and went to sit down. I was completely stunned. I stared down at him and cocked my head. Married? But I don't even know his first or last name.
"W-what's your name?" I say quietly. My face is burning red from embarresment.
"Oh sorry. I'm Ryan Ross. And now you're Mrs. Ross." He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. What the hell's happening? Gabe Ross? That's my name now?
"So then I must be Gabe Ross." I nervously laugh back.
"Yup." He leans down and kisses me on the cheek. He's got to be at least 6 inches taller than me. "You hungry?" He asks looking at the kitchen. To be honest I can't even think about food right now. My stomach feels like it's doing flips.
"Uhm, n-no thanks." I put on my best fake smile and sit down.
"You sure?" He asks. I nod my head and make a 'mmhmm' kind of sound. "Ok. Well I'm going to make some pancakes."
"Ryan?"
"Yeah." He asked turning around.
"What did we do last night?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean did we... you know." I raised my eyebrows.
"Oh, I-I think."
"Oh." I looked at the floor. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. "W-where's the bathroom?"
"Down the hall to the left." He called from the kitchen.
"Thanks." I said back. I walked into the bathroom and felt my stomach twist and turn. I started dry heaving and the pounding in my head got worse.
"Are you okay in there sweetheart?" He asks and I can hear him walking down the hall.
"Yeah I'm fine. Probably just the hangover." I say putting the toilet seat down.
"Ok." I hear the footsteps stop. I feel weak all of a sudden; like I can't move. Like I'm really tired. I finally get up enough strength to walk into the kitchen. His house is huge, so it's kind of hard to find. Ryan's sitting down with a cup of coffee just staring outside. "Hey." I said smiling.
"Hey. Want some coffee?"
"Yeah thanks." I smiled and sat down. He hands me a cup and sits down next to me, putting his arm around me. "Your house is huge." I look around.
"Our house." He smiles.
"Yeah." I look down at my feet.
"What's wrong?" He asks looking at me.
"O-oh nothing."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks." I smile at him.
"Ok." He kisses my cheek. Bark bark bark!
"What was that barking?" I ask sitting up straight and looking around.
"Oh, that's just Hobo, my dog. I get her on the weekdays and my friend Keltie get's her on the weekends."
"Oh. What kind of dog is she?"
"Would you like to see?" He asks standing up.
"Sure, but not if she's a big dog, I had a bad encounter with a big dog once." I look at the ground again.
"Is that why you have a little scar right behind your ear?" He asks and I nod. His smile breaks into a wicked grin.
"What? Wait how did you know?" I ask slightly amused.
"Oh, nothing. It's just something that happened last night. In the bedroom." My eyes get wide. He smiles and opens the back door. A little beagle puppy comes running in.
"Aww, she's so cute!" I walk over to her and she starts to growl. I furrow my eyebrows and take a few steps back.
"Sorry, she's like that with all new people. Hobo, stop." He leans down and picks up the little dog then walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "See. It's ok, girl. She's not gonna hurt you." He tells Hobo, and she immediately stops growling. Her tail starts to wag and she jumps into my arms.
"She's so cute." I say scratching behind her ear. She barks in approval.
"Yeah." He smiles. "So what do you want to do today?" He asks putting his arm around my waist.
"I don't know. Whatever you want to do." I shrug and put Hobo down.
"Well, it's pretty hot out, so do you want to go swimming?"
"Uhm, sure." I say smiling. "Wait, I don't have any clothes here."
"Yeah you do. We stopped by your place last night and grabbed all of your stuff. Your landlord let you out of your lease and gave you your rent money from this month back." He said smiling.
"Oh, awesome." I tried my best to fake a smile.
"Ok, so go get changed and I'll be in the backyard." Great. I'm insecure and I have to swim with a guy I don't even know. Wonderful.
Sign up to rate and review this story