Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Thirty Five - The End Of The Beginning

by McrmyBVBparawhore 3 reviews

"I thought you'd want to do the honors, I'd fucking love to do it, but all of this was your idea. You should be the one to do it, Death."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 1973 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N This is the last chapter in the story, but I'll be posting a short Epilouge later. Thankyou to Lenorebear and mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing the last chapter! I'll save you from the bordem now and I'll just post a ridiculously long A/N at the end of the Epilouge saying thankyou to everyone! Sorry if there's any mistakes or typos and I hope you all enjoy the last chapter in the story. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Thirty Five - The End Of The Beginning


"Is it just me or is it really fucking cold in here?" Acid asked Poison. The room was a normal temperature, but she was still losing blood, she knew that she was dying . . . again.
"Yeah, it is." Poison lied, he knew that it wasn't, but he didn't want to think that she was dying.
"We both know I'm dying, Poison."
"No, you're not."
"It's okay, I-"
"Did you really just say that it's okay? It's not o-fucking-kay! It's the opposite of okay!"
She smiled a week smile. "It's okay because we're in the main BL/ind centre. This is the place where they brought us back to life, when I die, you could just use the stuff that they did to bring us back. Rose'll probably know how to do it."
He paused. "You're sure it'll work?"
"It worked the first time, right?" She asked. "I'm dying, but I'll be okay, we'll fix it. I love you."
"I love you, too."
"Go, you've stayed with me for a few hours now, you need to help everyone out there."
"I can't leave you."
"No matter what happens, I'll be okay. I promise. Besides, it's not like it's the first time that I've died." She tried to laugh.
"No, I'm not-" That was when the door burst open, it was Korse.
"Well Alexandria, my dear, it appears that you are dying."
"Fuck you, asshole." She growled.
He shot Party Poison in the shoulder making him fall to the groud and he grabbed Acid by the hair and pulled her off the floor. She had her back to him and he had his gun pressed into her jaw so she wouldn't try and run.
"STOP!" He roared. Everything stopped in that second, he still had hold of her hair and pulled at it. "Do you really want to be responsible for the death of one of the most wanted Killjoys?"
"FUCKING FIGHT!" Acid screamed.
Korse pulled her hair again to silence her.
"I want all of you to drop your weapons." He ordered, but no one dropped their weapons. "I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"
Again, no one dropped them. Acid was glad that no one dropped their weapons. Acid knew what was coming next, he pulled the trigger and killed her for a second time.
"ACID!" Death screamed.
Poison grabbed his gun and shot Korse, but he didn't kill him, he only injured him. Death walked over to Korse and spat in his face.
"Why didn't you kill him?" Death demanded.
"I thought you'd want to do the honors, I'd fucking love to do it, but all of this was your idea. You should be the one to do it, Death."
Death smiled darkly. "I'd love to."
She grabbed her gun and pressed it into Korse's head.
"Go. To. Hell." She growled. She shot Korse in the head and his fingers loosened on his gun.
It was over. She'd killed him.
While the Draculoids were distracted, all of the Killjoys shot them and Poison ran over to Acid and scooped her into his arms. She was deffinately dead. He knew that she would come back, but he couldn't stop the tears from coming out of his eyes at the sight of her dead body.
"We need to get her to the place were they bring back Killjoys. We can save her."
"I can help," A girl with dark brown curly hair said. "I used to work here before I became a Killjoy. I'm Demolition Lover, but you can call me Lo." She said.
Ghoul knew that it wasn't the time, but he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her.
"I'm Fun Ghoul." He said.
"Hi, I'm Lo."
"Nice to meet you, Lo." He smiled a cheesey grin at her, making her blush.
"Look, you can flirt later, Ghoul, but right now we need to save my sister." Death snapped angrily.
Poison picked her up and they took her back to the hospital part of the building.
Lo started strapping machiens to her and injecting her with different substances.
"Are the needles really necessary?" Poison asked.
"Sorry, Poison, but yeah." She said, injecting her with another medication.
"She'll be a little zoned out for a while, but she should be okay."
"Should?"
"I worked here a few years ago, ever since then they've come up with safer ways to do this, but I don't know how to do it the safer way."
"Rose, do you know?" Poison asked.
"No, Korse only showed me how to do things like gun wounds for emergencies, he never showed me this."
"I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to risk it."
She turned on a machien that she was strapped to and she started typing in things that none of them understood.
Once she was finished, they waited and waited and waited for her to wake up. Lo tried to find a pulse, but there was nothing.
"I'm sorry, but-"
"Don't say it." Poison begged.
"She's gone."
More tears over flowed out of both Poison's and Death's eyes. They looked at her dead body, she looked peaceful, she almost looked happy . . . wait, she was smiling?
That was when she scared the shit out of everyone and sprang back to life, she sat up and took a huge gulp of breath.
"You scared the fucking shit out of us!" Death said, jumping into her sister's arms.
"Death, get off me I need to-" Death pulled away before Acid violently threw up over the side of the bed she was on.
"It's a side effect of the injections we gave her." Lo told them. Acid carried on throwing up until she knew that it was all gone.
"You good?" Death asked.
"I'm okay."
"Good!" Death hugged her again. "You need to stop fucking dying on us all the fucking time, it's becoming a habbit!"
She smiled. "I'm sorry, Deathie, I guess that it's just something you'll need to get used to."
They'd done it. They'd killed Korse and took down Better Living, they'd finally done it after years of fighting for their lives.


Static was woken up by her sister, Cherri Cola.
"Cherri!" She wrapped her arms around her sister and smiled.
"Hey, stranger. How are you?"
"I'm good, labour was a nightmare, but Kobra was good to me."
"Was the baby a boy?"
She nodded. "Yeah, Kobra's with him now."
"I'm so proud of you, Static."
"I know, I'm proud of me too."
"Does he have a name?"
"I had one in mind when I was pregnant, but he doesn't really suit it."
"What was it?"
"James Michael Way, but he doesn't look like a James. I don't know what to call him anymore, but he's still beauitful. Did everyone make it out okay?"
"Yeah, everyone's fine, Acid temporarily died, but she's okay now."
"How did she temporarily die?"
"It's a long story, I'll explain it later."
That was when everyone came in, expecting to see Static and Kobra with their baby, but they just saw Cherri and Static.
"Hey, you're not preggers anymore!" Ghoul said and hugged Static. Static smiled.
"No, I'm not."
"So, where's Kobra and Kobra junior?" Ghoul asked.
"Kobra's sleeping and Dr. Death has the baby. I was right, it was a boy." Static's bump had gone down dramaticly since the last time they'd seen her, her bump was big and bulging, but it was barely even a bump now.


Poison went looking for his brother until he finally found him asleep in a sleeping back on the floor.
Poison gently shook his brother.
"Fuck off." Kobra groaned.
"Sorry, dad." Poison joked.
Kobra realized that it was his brother and he shot up and wrapped his arms around his brother.
"Did you do it?"
He nodded. "We did it, we took down Better Living."
Kobra grinned.
"So, what's he like?" Kobra knew he ment the baby.
"He's amazing, Gee, you've gotta meet him." He got up and found Dr. Death who had the baby on his lap.
"Poison! Did you take 'em down?"
"Yeah, we did it, Dr. D. We did it." He hugged Poison. "Thank you for everything. With out you, we wouldn't have been able to do it. We'd probably be dead now, so would Acid and Death."
"Don't worry 'bout it, Poison. If it weren't for you, BL/ind might still be in charge right now, but they aint, so thank you."
Poison pulled away and looked at the baby on his lap. He instantly smiled, it was with out a doubt, Kobra's baby.
"Who's this little guy?"
"That'd be your nephew, Poison."
Poison picked him up and looked at his sleeping nephew, he had Kobra's nose, but he had Static's lips, he wondered if he had Static's or Kobra's eyes, but since they were closed, he couldn't tell.
"I'm your uncle Gee, kid. Now your uncle Frankie and Ray might tell you that their your best uncle, but know that it's always been me, kid, okay? Good." He smiled.
Kobra walked in and saw his brother holding his son.
"He really looks like you." Poison said. "Can I tell you something?"
"Sure you can." He said, taking his baby out of Poison's arms and into his arms.
"Me and Acid are getting married."
"What?"
"I'm engaged."
"That's great! I'd hug you, but he's stopping me."
"Congrats, Poison. I knew that you 'n' Acid'd tie the knot eventually." Dr. Death congradulated him.
"Thanks, man. But tonight's about this little guy, not me and Ace, so we're not telling anyone else tonight."
"Tomorrow we'll make sure it's all about you and Ace. I'm glad that you've got someone who makes you happy, you deserve her."
"She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm not gonna get all emotional and sticky romantic on you guys, but I really do love her."
"You deserve her, she's a great girl."
They all smiled and they went back into the room where they finally named the baby. His name was Zack Gerard Way.
They all drove back to the diner for what they knew would be the last time.
Dr. Death got out his microphone for the last time.
"All right children, the lights are out and the party's over, it's time for me, Dr. D, to start running and say goodbye for a little while. And I know you're gonna miss me, so I'll leave you with this. You know that big ball of radiation we call the sun? Well it'll burst you in flames if you stay in one place too long, that is if the static don't get you first. So remember, even if your dusted, you may be gone, but out here in the desert, you shadow lives on without you. This is Doctor Death Deyfying, signing off."


Dr. Isoda stared at the remains of her building, once the Killjoys had left, Brutal Bull, a Killjoy, used a bomb to destroy what was left of the company, he'd almost burnt this city down. People in Battery City would realize what everything that Betting Living had done since they had no place to make pills anymore, but she wasn't worried. If anything, she was impressed by what the Killjoys had done.
Dr. Isoda smiled. "It's not over, Killjoys. It'll never be over." She muttered before walking away from the building . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story