Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *~The Only Hope For Me Is You~*

Choices

by yorgismorgi 0 reviews

Read....sorry its short.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 671 words

0Unrated

Frank's P.O.V.

I was pleasantly awoken by the morning sunlight that shone through the window. It was nice being woken up calmy, instead of having harsh belts being whipped across your face. But I had something else in mind. Tonight was the the night I was going to break out of this hell hole.


I was going to wait until midnight, and then sneak out. You're probably wondering why the heck I didn't do this a while ago. I was always terrified of what would happen if it didn't work out. Chances are, I'd be beaten to my painful death. The clock on my wall read 7:00 AM, time to start work.

I grabbed my bucket of water with soap, and got ready to wash what felt like a million windows...

Gerard's P.O.V

I laid on my couch, sketching a beautiful landscape of endless fields, when my phone started ringing. I found this unusual considering I had no friends, and Mikey was so wrapped up in himself, that he never bothered to call, so I eagerly picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Gerard, this is your father, I'm coming to visit to see how you're doing." My dad said, before hanging up. I looked at the living room. Clothes were thrown on the coffee table, while books and papers were strewn across the room. My dad would freak out if he saw the apartment in the state it's in. I quickly started rushing around my home, trying to make it look neat and tidy...

9:00 PM
Frank's P.O.V.

My back ached, and my arms hurt like hell. Moving furniture for hours was NOT easy at all. I climbed into bed, and lay my head on the hard pillow. I was excited, scared, and happy about my stunt I was preparing for tonight! I only had one thing I had to watch out for. Matt and Brian monitoring the halls. I set my worries aside, and drifted into light sleep...

At midnight...

The second my alarm sounded, I was ready to go. I quietly opened my door, and peeked into the dark halls. I slinked out of my room, and into the darkness, staying as quiet as possible. Two walking figures caught my eye further down the hall.

"Who's there?" One of them yelled. That was the unmistakable voice of Matt. It was now or never. I made a run for the flight of stairs, leaving them running after me, as they yelled for me to stop. I ran faster than I ever thought I could, and down to the lobby. I slammed my body against the door, expecting it to open. It didn't open. I tried pulling it, and realized my stupid,stupid mistake. It was locked.
I didn't even have time to find a hiding spot, before Matt and Brian stood at the bottom of the stairs, giving me the death glare. I. Was.DEAD.

I kicked out at them, screamed, and tried to break free of their grip, as they dragged me to my room. I knew what was going to happen now. They threw me into the room, making me slam against the wall. I felt paralyzed in pain as they gave me sharp kicks in the ribs, and twisted my arm. By the time they'd left, I was a mess. I had bruises, gashes, bleeding wounds, and a black eye. I couldn't even move, the pain was so intense. I started to get dizzy, and then everything went black.

The next morning...

When I woke up, I was greeted by an agonising pain that pulsed through my body. I couldn't stand this anymore. I crawled over to my dresser, and got out one of my belts. I had to end this now. I loosely wrapped it around my neck, and thought about my decision. What else was I going to do for the rest of my life? Drown in pain? Be strangled by failure?

Cliffhanger!!! See what happens in the next chapter...
Sign up to rate and review this story