Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Worries Waste Away

by BeastOfBurden 0 reviews

The beginning of an ending. Told from Slash's p.O.V setting year starts of in 1992 but changes. It's kind of based off of How I Met Your Mother.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 632 words - Complete

3Original
"Saul Hudson! You never listen to a damn word I say!" Vivianna screamed at me. We were having the biggest fight we've ever had. I guess you could see it coming. I've done tons of shit that I shouldn't have done. But...Vivianna's been there for me from the beginning...why now? Why is she turning her back on me now?

"Baby, I do listen to you! I really do! It's just been a really hard time for me. You know that." I tried to plea with her...but she just shrugged off whatever I had to say.
I guess I should tell you what's going on.

Vivianna has been my wife for 5 years now. I love her with all my heart. I really do. But, lately I've been dealing with Axl, and Duff, and just everything with the band...I guess I haven't really paid attention to my wife. Well, I hope she still is my wife. I haven't seen any divorce papers. So, I guess I'm sort of in the clear.

I wonder if me dealing with all this band stuff and rarely being home made her feel less...important? She knows she's important to me. At least I hope she does. I tell her as many times as I can that I love her, or that I miss her..but she's just too hard headed.

It must be that sense of pride that women have. Here's a tip to all married men/ men in a relationship
NEVER HURT A WOMEN'S SENSE OF PRIDE.
The after effects are horrible. There's chick flicks, chocolate, crying, staying the night with girlfriends, yelling, until I guess you can say you reach this point. The point I'm in. The fight. The one fight you never want to have. The fight that says 'Either we're together...or we aren't' the one where she asks you 'Do you even love me?' 'Do you even care?'.

Even if you answer what they want to hear..the don't believe you. Women are like walking lie detector tests. I bet there's even a small beep that goes on in their heads when you lie to them. The detect it instantly. And immediately, they fire back.

"Really? You show me you love me by cheating on me? What kind of love is that, Slash?!" She screamed

"It was one time! I promise you! I really have been working with the guys!" I tried to get on my knees. I gently laid my face on her leg.
"Just believe me. Please." I heard of sigh and move her legs. I held onto her arm as I tried to get up.

"One time. One more time, and I'll throw you out of this house. You owe me big time." She pointed her finger at me. She always points her finger when she's mad. I find it cute. Adorable actually.

I wrapped my arms around her neck making her feel short as I always do, and I waited for her to wrap her arms around my torso. I felt her hesitate before slowly wrapping them around me. No, don't take that as a sex remark.

I led Vivianna over to the couch and sat her on my lap. I rested one hand on her waist, and one hand on the arm of the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder and I turned on a chick flick. Hey? I'm trying to prove I really love her. If I have to watch a chick flick, by damn it's going to be a chick flick I be watchin'.

This moment made me think of the past moments Vivianna and I have shared...those moments of bliss, pain, death, loss, sadness, happiness, and everything in between.

Those moments I will never forget.

Ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story