Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Remember The Days?

A Class Act

by anb123 0 reviews

A change of pace. Read on and review and rate! x

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 517 words

0Unrated
The bell rang and I groggily got up. I didn't know one teacher could single-handedly make one class so... boring. Then again, I never really found any of my classes interesting, except maybe biology.
I watched the students pour out of the room, the sleeping boy who's name I had yet to learn catching my eye. He absentmindedly trotted out of the room checking his phone.
"Hey, you're the new girl, right?"
A tall boy blocked my line of vision. He had big blue eyes, a thin face, and thick brown curly hair. He wore a Starwars shirt and khakis with a pair of red skate shoes.
"Yeah, I guess. But my name's Alissa."
"Cool, Alissa. I'm Joe."
We exchanged a smile and I paused, expecting him to move out of the way. He didn't.
"Well I should be heading to class now."
"I'll walk you there!"
"Er - okay."
I walked down the hallway and he followed beside me.
"So you sit next to my friend Pete in class, yeah?"
I perked up a bit.
"Oh so his name is Pete..."
"Yeah he's crazy! And awesome. Anyway-"
"Does he live around here?"
A dissapointed look crossed Joe's face.
"Er, yeah. We live down the street actually. What about you?"
"I live in Holland's Crossing if you know where that is?"
"Yeah I think my friend Tate lives around there. Anyway, I saw you sketching in class."
I blushed. I wasn't drawing, I was writing lyrics. Okay and maybe a doodle or two here and there. Point being - it was very personal to me. I just kept looking ahead.
"Could it possibly be... this notebook?!"
He swiftly grabbed my composition book out of my hands. I tried to get it back with no luck.
"Joe, give it back!"
"Nah, I think I'll keep reading. Thanks for the offer though!"
He twisted and turned around and somehow held my open notebook above his head and out of my reach and read it.
"Joseph?!"
We turned around and our laughing immediately ceased as a tall girl with long straight light brown hair, a tight pink shirt, and a short black bandage skirt shot me the nastiest look and strutted over to Joe. Standing behind her was a confused Pete who gave me a smile dripping with sympathy. I awkwardly stood there as she approached.
"Hey my Joey baby."
She draped her arms around his neck and planted a deep kiss on his lips and I grabbed my notebook off the ground and hurried away in disgust. Pete followed.
"That was his girlfriend. I know she's kind of a bitch, but not so bad once you get to know her. Well, kind of. I'm Pete by the way."
He smiled at me triumphantly like he'd saved me from my doom something. I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"Oh, Pete. My hero." I said with a heavy dose of sarcasm. As we approached my next class I scurried in not saying another word and left Pete alone in the hallway. I watched from my desk as he stalked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story