Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back [27] The End

by demolition-lover 3 reviews

Final chapter. Don't worry, there is a sequel :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 364 words

0Unrated
Taylor's Pov:

A week since the party, and I still wasn't talking to Gerard. Who could blame me? Billie and I were also getting closer and closer everyday.

Gerard eventually gave up, after the 20th time he attempted to try to get me back, and left Billie and I alone. We haven't spoken to each other since.

~ ~ ~

Billie took me to the prom, and there we had our first kiss. Billie then asked me out, and I said yes. I also met Billie's friends, Mike and Tre, they were pretty cool guys. I loved hanging out with them.

Alicia gave birth to a little girl . They named her Nicole. She looked exactly like her father. Mikey proposed to her a few months after the birth of their daughter. They are currently and happily engaged.

And as for Billie and I? We're a couple.

After gradulation, Billie and I moved in together, much to my mom's disapproval. Gerard moved out of New Jersey, and we haven't seen or heard from him since.

Frank is engaged to the girl, whom he had met at the party. Her name was Hayley. She's pretty cool. Alicia, Haley and I all became best-friends.

Green Day, was starting to become popular, but I was getting worried, what if they became so popular, that they had to go on tour? Billie told me not to worry about it, and that I could tag along, if they do, which they will.

Mikey, Alicia, and Nicole stayed in New Jersey, while Billie and I moved to California. Frank and Hayley, stayed with them.

~ ~

Billie eventually proposed to me, and I accepted. I went to college, as Billie and Green Day started to get popular. I graduated a little before Green Day, went on their first tour.

I will never forget about Gerard Way, or the relationship we shared for the past, 15 years. I have to admit, I miss him like crazy, yeah, but I can't forget about the night we broke up. That night will always stay with me, for the rest of my life.... I still loved him. My heart just couldn't let go of him, even though I was now married...
Sign up to rate and review this story