Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

They're Holding Hands and Life was Perfect

by IloveMCRmy

"“Now I wouldn’t want you to fail sweetie. Because if you were to fail who knows what could happen to you.” she said in a pouty voice as snaked her hands around my waist and up my chest."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 2159 words

?Blocked
A/N: Hey everyone, well at least anyone who is still reading this. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile, so I gave you all a long chapter! I hope you all like it; for the record I suck at writing sex scenes, so it's probably a litte iffy. But anyway rate&review! I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 9: They're Holding Hands and Life was Perfect

Jared’s POV:

“Well have you made any progress at all?” I felt the frustration in her voice flood through my ears, and send shivers down my spines.

“No, I haven’t. But I promise you I am working on it.” I stuttered.

“Huh.” she signed disappointed.

I watched her; I could only see her legs. The rest of her was covered by darkness. The room was cold. Rebecca had recently inhabited an abandoned house in Belleville it was Spooner Ct. A family was murder here several years ago. From what Rebecca told me the husband went mad, and butchered his entire family. She said he slit their throats, and then cut them up into pieces. After that he sewed them back together, and set them all up at the dinner table and cooked a huge dinner. When the police arrived they found him and his family sitting down at the table, and he didn’t even say a word as the police took him away. Rebecca always talks about how well this place seems to suit her.

I looked around the room again; she had built herself this hideaway in the basement. The only sources of light were the candles that filled the room. There was a bed in the corner, and a giant red chair, I had found her on the street. I watched as her legs uncrossed and she got up from the chair. Her face began to show the more she stepped into the light. Her hair had grown to her waist, and she was as white was paper. She was now directly in front of me and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

“Now Jared, you told me you wouldn’t fail. Do you remember that?” her voice was taunting with every word she spoke.

“Yes.” I just stood there as she circled around me. She was behind me and she put her hands on my shoulders and started rubbing them.

“Now I wouldn’t want you to fail sweetie. Because if you fail who knows what could happen to you.” she said in a pouty voice as snaked her hands around my waist and up my chest.

“I know babe.” I felt my body tingle, she knew all my spots.

“Good.” she said shortly and she turned me around so I was facing her. She moved her one of her hands down my chest slowly so they were at my belt.

“What now then?” I asked, trying to seem calm.

She took her other hand and grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply, as she stroked my inner thigh with her other one. She slowly slipped her tongue into my mouth. Right as I was about to take control she pushed me away.

“You’ll figure it out. Or at least you better.” she said snyly as she made her way back to her chair. “Now leave, and don’t come back until you have gotten somewhere with this girl. I won’t fail this time.” she said coldly. I made my way out of the house and started walking down the road.

I think I finally knew what I needed to do.


Paige’s POV:

I woke up confused beyond belief. I was still struggling with the fact that Gerard was even alive, and now he was home in Belleville. Then he kissed me! I was not mentally stable to deal with any of this right. Not to mention my emotions were out of whack. I mean hated Gerard. Who the fuck does he think he is that he thinks can just come back into my life like this. He can’t! I am control of my life, and if I don’t want him in it he won’t be! But that sad truth is I loved Gerard, I missed Gerard. All I wanted was him in my life, and to be with him again. But I couldn’t just do that. I had to let him know that what he did wasn’t all right. Ugh. Fuck this.

“Honey, I’m going out to the store. But Lindsay’s here.” I heard my mom scream from down stairs.

“Send her up.” I sighed. I really didn’t want to deal with anyone right now. I was still upset with mom. But I knew in her mind her intentions were good.

I heard a knock on my door within a couple of seconds. I got up to get a hoodie from my closet.

“Lindsay you know you don’t have to knock.” I said a little irritated I just wanted to be alone.

I heard the door open, I quickly put on the first hoodie I saw and shut the closet door.

“What’s ….Gerard” my mouth dropped, why did he have to be here.

“Hey.” he said somberly…again. I don’t understand how he could be so calm about everything.

“Stop that!” I yelled.

“Stop what?” he looked confused.

“Stop being so calm about everything. Have you even stopped to think about everything that happened in the past few months! Have you forgotten your crazy ex girlfriend is on the loose and wants to chop us up in to little bitty pieces and then hide us under the floor boards of wherever the fuck she is hiding!” I blurted out.

I couldn’t hold any of it in anymore. I was going crazy. My stomach was constantly in knots. I couldn’t go anywhere without feeling like I was being watched. Not even my own house. Even though I had just gotten it all out, I still felt the same.

“I think about it everyday Paige.” he looked down at the floor.

“Obviously you don’t. Because she is still out there. She is everywhere! I can feel her watching me all the time. I am afraid to sleep half of the time because I might not wake up.” I could feel my voice tremble from the fear.

“How could you just leave me? How could you fucking run a way from all of it! I hate you Gerard Arthur Way! I hate you!” I screamed out as I repetitively punched him the chest.

He grabbed my wrist. “You really need to stop hitting me!” he said frustrated.

“Let go of my hands.” I said complained childishly.

“Are you gonna hit me again?” he asked sternly.

“No.” I huffed.

“Okay then.” he surrendered my hands and I sat down on my bed.

“I came here to talk to you about all of that. I know she is just waiting for the opportune moment. I know Rebecca she is a perfectionist. She has a plan for this whole thing.

“So what are we supposed to do?” I asked.

“We just wait. We wait for her to make herself known, because she wants a fight, and I won’t go down without one.” I could hear anger rise up in his voice. I looked into his eyes as he stared at the wall in my room. There was a fire in his eyes; I had never seen Gerard like this before.

“You’ve changed.” I heard the words involuntarily leave my mouth.

“I know.” he whispered.

“But I love you and I will do anything to keep you safe, and that will never change.” he said softly as he sat down next me.

“Gerard, you can’t just expect me to take you back…” I tried to sound strong.

“I know. But you want too, and I know that.” he said almost with overconfidence.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I had missed him more than I thought.

“Gerard I--” He pulled my chin closer and touched his lips to mine.

I pushed him away.

“I can’t do this.” I could feel my voice tremble and tears well up in my eyes.

He pushed my hair behind my ear and pulled me into another kiss. This time it was deeper and more passionate. His hot lips were smooth and soft on mine. I tried to push him off, I tried to be strong. But I couldn’t anymore. I just wanted to give in, I want to give myself to him and just not worry about anything. So I did, I dropped my arms. I ran my hand up his chest and into his hair, I grasped it tightly. Gerard parted his lips from mine to catch his breath.

“I’ve missed you more than I can even bare to try and explain.” I said as tears of happiness fell from my face. I was happy just to have him back here with me, that he was even alive.

“I’ve missed you too.” he smiled and pulled me back into him.

Our mouths weaved with each other, in and out. Gerard gently slipped his tongue into my mouth and massaged it, I did the same. I felt his hand move up my shirt, and he gently grabbed my breast. He gently squeezed it over and over again. I moaned into the kiss. Gerard removed his hand, and took off my shirt. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss, and started kissing my neck. I grasped his hair and moaned, as he bit my neck lightly.

“Ah Gerard.” I moaned out.

I reached my hands down to his belt buckle and quickly unbutton his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. He kicked them off; I rolled him over so I was on top. I could feel his erection on the side of my thigh, it made me more excited. I started kissing him again. He sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He quickly snapped off my bra, and started sucking on breasts. I moaned out his name again, as I quickly peeled his shirt off him and threw it on the floor.

“Mmm Paige. I want you so bad.” Gerard moaned out.

“Well you can have me.” I said breathlessly.

Gerard looked at me for a second before a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He pushed me on back, and tore my pants and underwear off. He took his place back on top and smiled at me again.

“You ready?’ he asked calmly.

“Yes.” I smiled, and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him into another deep kiss.

As we continued kissing I felt Gerard position himself and push into me.

“Ohh.” I cried out as I broke away from the kiss. Gerard buried his head into my shoulder as he thrusted into me slowly. I knew he wanted to go faster, and I did too.

“Faster.” I moaned.

“Oh fuck Paige.” he cried out as he pushed himself into my harder and faster.

“Oh yeah, that’s it right there baby.” I yelled out in pleasure as I grasped onto his back.

“You’re amazing.” he said as he pushed into me.

Gerard and I have had sex before but it never felt this good, it was like I was high on some kind of drug. Gerard just kept thrusting into me, harder and faster each time. I couldn’t take it anymore; I was almost about to climax.

“I’m almost there baby.” Gerard cried out, he rammed into me,

“Ah!” I arched my back up bring me even closer into him.

“Yes, ah fuck yes.” he thrusted in again.

“AHHH.” we both screamed out as he slammed himself into me one last time. I felt Gerard unload himself into me, as he collapsed onto my shoulder panting heavily.

“I love you Gerard, so much.” I panted out, and rolled onto the other side of the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in tight.

“I love you too Paige and I will never leave you again.” he purred as brushed his fingers through my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

Just for a couple minutes it felt as if everything was as it used to be. But peace could only last for so long. Gerard and I laid in happy silence.

"Gerard..." I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"Yeah." he answered taking a deep breath

"I won't go down without a fight either." I looked up at him.

"I know, I know.." he smiled softly as he stroked his hands through my hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story