Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What You Don't Know Will Hurt You.

What You Don't Know Will Hurt You.

by xxPanicFanxx 0 reviews

A young film student and her boyfriend decide to shoot a movie in the woods, but all is not good when they find the monster that lurks.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 217 words

0Unrated
Have you ever heard the story of The Slender Man? No? Well he's very tall, wears a suit and top hat, oh, and his arms stretch down to the ground. He's a killer with no face. He stands still so he won't be noticed by anyone until it's too late. Once you see his arms you're frozen to the spot. You're so mesmorized by him that you can't move, then you go missing. Never seen again. Either hanging from a tree with you own organs still inside your chest in plastic bags until someone finds you there, or you're gone forever. How about you take a seat and listen to a little story I'm going to spin for you? Well not really spin, this is a true story, based on true events. Don't believe me? Well honey, let me just say this: I was there. I know what he... no it... is like. Every single detail of it's body. It had unhumanly proportions, with everything. And it's face. Oh god it's face, it'll haunt me until the day I die. It didn't even have a face. No eyes, no mouth, no nose, nothing. Well listen to me rambling on and on, how about I start the story? Well let's start back to the day it all began...
Sign up to rate and review this story