Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

The two of them ran for ten minutes until finally Alisha stopped running. So of course, Mikey stopped running too. Although they had been running for a long time now, the army base still looked extremely far away.
Alisha took a deep breath “Mikey, I think we should just give up.”
“What are you talking about?” Mikey cried “We’re nearly there now! We can’t just give up!”
“We’re not gonna make it.” Alisha replied “I know we’re not gonna make it. And I don’t know how much longer I can run…”
“Look, for now, we’ll just walk.” Mikey took Alisha’s hand and practically started dragging her with him “But we can’t give up Alisha.”
“Mikey-“
“Just listen to me.” Mikey said firmly “We’re not just gonna give up. If we try and don’t make it then at least we know we tried, right? But we’re not just gonna give up and let them win!”
“But I’m so tired…” Alisha moaned.
Mikey sighed heavily before lifting her up and continuing to walk. Alisha went bright red “I-I uhh I-“
“It’s no problem.” Mikey laughed slightly at Alisha’s awkwardness.
He carried her for another fifteen minutes before he put her back down “I don’t think I can carry you much longer.”
“No, it’s okay.” Alisha blushed “I’m not tired anymore. You’re okay, right?”
“Yeah, I’m fine.” Mikey took her hand “Come on, let’s keep walking.”
“I think we’re nearly there now.” Alisha said “It looks a lot closer now.”
“We could run if you want.”
“Not yet, in a minute.” Alisha replied “I love you Mikey.”
“I love you too.” Mikey whispered, letting go of her hand and putting his arm round her “And we’re gonna make it.”
They were silent again until they heard a low roar. Alisha went pale and froze. Mikey pulled on her arm “No, don’t stop. Now we’ve got to run.”
But Alisha barely heard him. Mikey screamed “Alisha! Come on, run!”
Mikey took a couple of steps forwards before realising that Alisha hadn’t moved. He started panicking. He could see two zombies over her shoulder approaching the two of them. Why wouldn’t Alisha move?
He took both her hands and tried to pull her with him “Alisha, please come on!” Mikey begged but Alisha still wouldn’t move.
She shook her head, starting to cry “I-I can’t.”
“Why not?”
Alisha didn’t get a chance to answer. Suddenly one zombie caught hold of her and pulled her off her feet. She screamed, not knowing what to do.
Mikey looked around for something to attack the zombie with. He ran to one side of the road, looking through the trees. He found a large broken branch, pretty heavy but not too heavy for him to use. He grabbed it and ran back to the two zombies who were both trying to kill his girlfriend.
He whacked one over the head with it. “I don’t think they can die!” Mikey cried, whacking the zombie again “So when they both get off you, you’re gonna have to run.”
“But what about you?”
“I’ll run too, don’t worry about me.” Mikey successfully managed to get one of the zombie’s off of Alisha “Just one second, I’ll get the other one off.”
It took a couple of minutes but Mikey got the other one off her too. Alisha jumped up and Mikey found she had been crying. Mikey gripped the branch in one hand and grabbed Alisha’s hand with the other. They started running in the direction of the army base.
As they ran, Alisha panted “I’m sorry I didn’t move.”
“It’s not your fault.” Mikey replied “But come on, we’ve gotta focus on our running.”
“But-“
“No buts! We’ll take when we get there!” Mikey cried.
So they both ran as fast as they could. Since they were both so scared they didn’t stop running until they reached the large gates of the army base.
Mikey rattled the gate “Let us in! Please let us in!”
“Help us!” Alisha yelled, trying to help.
One of the guards saw them rattling the gate and ran down to the gate. He opened it and in seconds the two of them were inside. “I told you we’d make it!” Mikey laughed, hugging Alisha close.
Alisha burst into tears again simply because she was so relieved.
Sign up to rate and review this story