Categories > Games > Maple Story > Journey Begins

Chap 1 Arrival @ Orbis Station

by 999 0 reviews

LegolasEragorPaoliniCharysis are on a journey to stop the coolies from invading the whole of El Nath...but are they up to the task...?

Category: Maple Story - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-20 - Updated: 2006-06-20 - 399 words

-1Illiterate
Stuff:I DO NOT OWN MAPLESTORY,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AM I SAYING THIS,BUT THE FACT IS I DO NOT OWN MAPLESTORY.IF U STILL THINK I OWN MAPLESTORY PLEASE GO VISIT YOUR REGULAR PSYCOLOGIST.THANKYOU.

The ship captain set off the whistle marking the start of the gangs journey,clouds billowed past them and the ship engines roared.
'Eragor hurry!The ship's about to leave!'bellowed Legolas.
'What the fuck?!'screamed Eragor in horror.
The magnificent ship started moving,a gust of wind smacked Eragor in his face.
A strange 'zz' sound filled Eragor's ears and he felt as if he was squeezed into a very narrow tube,opening his eyes only to find he was on the ship already.Panting beside him enlightened what just happened.
'Wow.How do you mages cope with teleporting?'questioned Eragor.
'urm...Pratice,pratice and more pratice..'repied Paolini.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'I'm bored to death...' said Legolas
'yeah but what to do..?'agreed Paolini
Legolas turned his head to face Paolini,the glow of the sunset traced her blonde hair with golden strings,stairing deep into her emerald eyes,Legolas knew it then.He had a crush on her...15minutes later the other friends were no where to be seen, not that the leader-Legolas-even cared,he liked his quality time with his secret crush Paolini.Suddenly the his feet began to rise.
'what the....'
The next thing he knew was that he was hanging upside down by the ship railing,held in place by Eragor's hand.
'Get me back up there!'roared Legolas
'Not so easy... hehehe'teased Eragor
'Hey pao! Lets go visit their canteen!Cmon'said Charysis enthusiasticly
'what?Huh?B-But..'The emerald eyed gal barely had enough time to finish her sentence when she was dragged to the can teen with her friend Charysis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'What the hell do you want?!'Screamed Legolas with impending fear
'Well,lets see,maybe i want u to tell Pao that u love her,yeah.'said Eragor
'Are u MAD?!I don't like her well,at least,not like like her but....ARGH!Wait till i get my red whip!!yelled Legoas
The ship jerked and the host announced that they have arrived at Orbis Station.Legolas sighed that he didn't have to do as he was told.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Just so u know this is my first urm,story so i might have sucked.....plz R&R >
Sign up to rate and review this story