Categories > Games > Maple Story > Journey Begins

Chap2 The Tale Unfolds

by 999 0 reviews

The gang finally reached Orbis!But they heard weird tales about El Nath,the place where they are tasked to go!What will they find out?>

Category: Maple Story - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-20 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 876 words

0Unrated
Stuff:I DO NOT OWN MAPLESTORY,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AM I SAYING THIS,BUT THE FACT IS I DO NOT OWN MAPLESTORY.IF U STILL THINK I OWN MAPLESTORY PLEASE GO VISIT YOUR REGULAR PSYCOLOGIST.THANKYOU.

The gang reached the land of the Faries.A town covered with a large mass of clouds.The gang split up and went to explore the large,beautiful town.
'...Even with our powers we should not go and visit Alcaster sister...'said Kriel to another younger looking fairy
'Excuse me,'said Paolini,'but are u Kriel by any chance?'
'Why yes i am,unfortunately talking to a human being greatly affects my reputation,now if u humans do not mind i am quite busy with potion making.'replied Kriel curtly.
Paolini digged her backpack and brought out something blue,wrinkled and ugly.'Wings from Ellina asked me to pass this to u.'Paolini said with great annoyance.
'TEARS OF KELVOS!It must be Wings,Wings will only trust the Young Ones,oh my potions,welcome welcome,Young Ones.'Kriel said flusterly.
Legolas cocked an eyebrow at Paolini.She smiled,'Now incase anyone finds out i owe a human a favour,what do you need?I shall try my best and use my capabilities to fufil it.'said kriel.
'Well....'said Legolas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The team gathered in the potion shop along with a brown,shaggy,yappy dog.
'RESCANTUNALAN CORPARTANAMIE!'muttered Kriel.
Everyone in the vicinity glowed neon,when the glow subsided a weird sharp voice filled the air.
'bark bark!Im so hungry....bark!'exclaimed the dog
'what the hell is going on?!'yelled Eragor freaking ou.t.
'Relax,she merly enhanced our runes of understanding in our mind,enabling us to understand animals but the affect cannot stay permanant because the normal runes of the human mind cannot take such impossibilities too long.'jabbered Paolini.
'Now YOU are talking rubbish!Legolas,what is wrong with your girl friend?!'screamed Eragor
'She's not my girl friend,what she says is that Kriel cast some kind of weird spell that let us understand animals NOW WOULD U FRIGGING LISTEN TO THE DOG!'said Legolas,half embarresed,half frustrated.
'The names moppie,'said the brown dog wiggling his eye browns in a cheesey british accent.'Okay,Kriel cast the spell.'Moppie suddenly said reverting back to his normal voice.
Kriel said some weird spells again,this time on Moppie.
Moppie eyes are oddly blank then he spoke not even stoppiing to catch his breath in a monotone voice,'For one whose Future sealed by fate,life filled with misery he had,once pure of soul,entering where the dead trees reside.Greed overcame him,revenge washed over him,enter he did came out was never.'
'Ah...he's not making any sense..'said Eragor.
then Moppie turn back to barking only and kriel knelt on the floor gasping for air.
'Don't worry Young Ones,Huckle will explain everything.'panted Kriel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon the gang reached a place with a gigantic hole in it.A man,dressed shabbily,wearing broken spectacles staggered out,he looked ancient but not old enough to match grendel.
'Kriel...What brings you here?Who are these teenagers?'said the man hoarsely.
'These teens are the Young Ones Huckle.'replied Kriel.
'The Young Ones....About time....Come in,come in.'said Huckle dissapearing into the darkness.
Not having any choice,the gang followed inside.
'Now,i know all of you have millions of questions to ask,but please bear with them when i am explaining...'
All of them nodded.
'The YoungOnes are four chosen from each job,the ones that will stop impending danger from striking Ossyria and Victoria.All of you here are the third generation of Young Ones.The first few were your mentors,yes,Athena,Grendel,DarkLord and Dances with Balrog.All respected and all of you will be taking their places in the future.In your quest in El Nath,am i not wrong,you'll be working with the 2nd generation of Young Ones,they are more powerful then your mentors so beware.Take this scrolls use them to activate the teleporting rock,when u reach El Nath find a guy called Alcaster,he has the answers to all of your questions.Until then,try to be safe.'finished Huckle.
'All of u should go,no matter what else u ask Huckle he will not answer,so go!Go look for the answers u seek,and may the blessing of the fairies always be with u.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Legolas and the rest reached the gigantic floating rock.
'You guys really think we should do this?'said Legolas sceptically.
'Oh c'mon we have nothing to lose anyway.'Groaned Eragor,obviously screaming for some action.
'Well,here we go then,'said Legolas,holding up his scroll to the rock.It glowed majestically and a blast of light flashed through the whole of Orbis tower.
Back at the hole....
'Hehehe....The children has great potential...we must have faith in them..'said Huckle mysteriously.
'Yes..We must..'agreed Kriel
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
I KNOW!I got the damned scrolls obtaining thing wrong but...aiya...don't care la...Its only my second so it would still have been crappy....plz R&R im trying my best!>_
Sign up to rate and review this story