Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday]

I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday] *5*

by demolition-lover 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 1388 words

0Unrated
Taylor's Pov:

Just watching Billie jump around on stage made me hot, but since getting pregnant, just his voice alone turned me on. Him all sweaty and hot, wasnt helping the feeling i was feeling at all.

I moaned when Billie took off his shirt, revealing his chest, to the crowd. They cheered even louder. I crossed my legs, to stop from peeing myself. I was so turned on right now, it's not funny. I wanted my husband, and I wanted him now, but stopped myself from going onstage.

Helena kicked and 'danced' around for a bit. I panted and rubbed my stomach, continuing to watch my husband.

Lindsey was nowhere in sight, and I had no idea where she went. Agh she's probably with Gerard right now.

As Billie shouted into the microphone, Helena kicked and danced some more, to her daddy's music. I smiled and patted my stomach.

I was still so turned on right now, I could hump a pole or something, I had to refrain myself from doing that, but my dear husband was making it very hard for me not to. Screw him. I bit back a moan, when Billie did a little spin, while still playing his guitar.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, a second later. It scared the hell out of me. I turned around to see who it was. It was Gerard.

"What?" I asked, trying to pry his arms off of me. He smirked, but laughed. "I saw that you were getting turned on, so I decided to come over and help you." he said, kissing my neck.

I tried not to moan,but failed. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan.
Gerard smirked, and decided to suck on my neck.

I closed my eyes, and moaned, but I soon realize what was happening, and pushed him away. "What the fuck,Gerard?" I all, but shouted at him.

He laughed. "oh come on, you cant blame me. You, yourself were enjoying it to."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah,well-"

"What?" he asked breathing on my neck again, his lips touching my skin ever so slightly. It almost felt good.

"Gerard, cut it out. Why are you doing this," I asked,pushing away from him.

"I still have feelings for you Taylor, and I know you still have feelings for me to, don't try to deny it. I know you want me, because I know I want you." he said,smirking.

"Asshole!" I gasped out. "you're acting like an asshole right now, you're starting to scare me,Gerard, please stop it and leave me alone."

"come on, I know you-"

I cut him off. "No, I don't want you, I lost My attraction to you, the night I caught you and the whore together. I am happily married, and Pregnant with my husbands baby. You have a wife now too, Lindsey. You mean a lot to you, and I'm pretty sure she means a lot to you too. Face it, Gerard. What we had is in the past, and will always stay in the past. I love Billie now, you just gotta accept that. I don't love you anymore,Gerard. I'm sorry, but if you can't accept that, then just stay away from me for this whole tour."

Gerard didn't say anything, so I continued.

"You have Lindsey now. You are going to be a father, are you sure you want to give all that up, just to be with me again?"

"How'd you know about-"

"Lindsey told me. In case if you didn't know, were friends now. I like her a lot, Gerard. Please don't fuck things up with her. I dont want her to go through what I had to go through when we broke up."

He was about to say something, but I continued on anyway.

"I'm sorry for leading you on like that, I was just too caught up in the moment to know what was happening."

I watched him lick his lips and run a hand through his messy red hair. I bit my lip.
"Come on Tay, I know you have to feel something! My old feelings for you have returned when I first saw you again earlier, hell, they never went away. I'm still very attracted to you."

I sighed and shook my head. "No sorry, but I dont believe you, I lost all my trust and belief in you that night. I'm sorry, but were not going to get back together. I'm not leaving Billie and that's final."

" I dont love Lindsey! I love you Taylor, I really do. I never stopped loving you. I don't know what the hell I was doing that night."

"You do love Lindsey, and you will love that baby. God gee, just stop. Lindsey loves you. She doesnt deserve all of this, and you know it."

"then maybe she shouldnt be with me anymore." Gerard said, and I gasped.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying we should get a-"

I cut him off once again. I knew he was going to say the dreaded 'd' word, I had to talk some common sence in his head, before he makes a huge mistake, that's he going to regret.

"No, you are NOT going to divorce her. It wouldnt be fair to her, or the baby. They dont deserve all of this. If you do this, I swear to god, you're going to regret it." I warned.

" I don't want the baby. Hell I never wanted anyone else to have my kid, but you. You know, after the whole Lindsey pregnancy scare back in high school."

I sighed. He just wasn't getting it. Once he loses the both, he loses them forever. And then he'll regret it for the rest of his wife, a little farfetched, but like Lindsey would let the father who never actually wanted the kid and her, have visitation rights.

"Taylor-"

"Gerard, you have to move on from me. I love Billie now. I'm having his baby, and I'm in love with him. He makes me happy. I'm sorry, but I moved on, and now it's your turn."

"But I-"

"You don't love me. You love Lindsey. You loved me, and I loved you, but now we both love different people now. Why dont we give them a chance huh? Give Lindsey a chance, she loves you a lot. Trust me, she told me, and I couldn't agree more. You think you love me, but youre just confused."

Helena started up with kicking and dancing again, so I reached over and grabbed his hand and placed it over the area where Helena's kicks were coming from.

"Feel that?" I asked, looking at him.

He bit his lip and nodded.

"well thats going to be you and Lindsey soon." I told him.

He shook his head. "But, I want it to be with you, and MY baby, not Billie Joe Armstrong's." he said, frowning.

I sighed, and took his hand off.

" I know you still love me, why else would you name the baby after my bands song and Mikey and I's grandmother, then," he asked,smugly.

I rolled my eyes. "I thought Helena was a beautiful name, that's all, and besides your grandmas name was Elena, not Helena. And I never heard your bands song."

" does it really matter? They're both pronounced the same fucking way. And yeah sure you haven't. Stop lying."

"You're such a douche." I hissed. "Leave me alone."

"Fine, I will. For now anyways." He said, walking away.

I turned back to the stage, and Billie had his shirt back on, and he was thanking the crowd and he introduced My Chemical Romance to come out , the band went by me, I gave all of them but Gerard, a smile. He laughed as he ran by.

Lindsey walked up to me. I turned to her and smiled. She smiled back. I felt very bad for her right now. I mean come on, her husband is still madly in 'love' with me, and told me he wanted a divorce and didnt want the baby, I couldn't help it. I had to keep him with her. I didn't want him to break her heart, like he had mine in the past. I just couldn't.
Sign up to rate and review this story