Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Immortal: The Great MSTing

Chapter Four

by ilovecandy 2 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1228 words

0Moving
Chapter Four of MSTing and Chapter Six of My Immortal
Jon: We're only on chapter six?
Harper: Yeah.
Jon: How many chapters are there in all?
Harper: (Looks it up on the internet) Forty three.
Jon: So we have thirty seven left?
Harper: That's right.
Jon: (groans) I don't know how I'm going to do it.
Harper: Well, let's get six finished.
Jon: Alright.
Author's Note: shjt
Alison: What does shjt mean?
Norah: I think it's Swedish.
up prepz ok! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me goood revows!
Will: Oh, Tara...
The next day I woke up in my coffin. I put on a black miniskirt
Harper: Anyone else notice that she basically wears the same outfit each day?
and a matching top with red skulls all over it
Alison: Her top has skulls on it, though. That's new.
and black high heeled boots. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears.
Jon: What?
Norah: I don't know, and with Tara, I can never be sure that I want to.
I spray painted my hair with purple.
Will: Purple what?
Harper: Purple rain!
Will: Oh, of course. (Starts singing Purple Rain)
Harper: (joins in)
Alison: Can you guys stop?
Will: Sorry, Alison.
Alison: S'alright. But seriously, neither of you guys should even remotely consider a singing career.
In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal
Norah: She's doing product placement now? Tsk-tsk.
with blood instead of milk,
Jon: That's hardcore, man.
and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.
"Bastard!" I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up

Will: Then why didn't you look first?
Norah: Give the poor girl a break. Her brain doesn't work as well as a normal person's.
cause I was looking up into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face
Jon: That doesn't really make sense. I think she means "He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down on his face."
Alison: That doesn't make sense, either.
Jon: I know, but it would have been funnier.
and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn't have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco's
Harper: Man, whoever manufactures these colored contacts must make a fortune from the characters in this story.
and there was no scar on his forehead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent.
Norah: Well yeah, they ARE in England, after all.
He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I'm a girl so I didn't get one you sicko.
Jon: Hey, you said it, Enoby, not me.
"I'm so sorry." he said in a shy voice.
"That's all right. What's your name?" I questioned.
"My name's Harry Potter, but most people call me Vampire these days." he grumbled.

Will: Grumbled? I don't think that really fits what he said.
"Why?" I exclaimed.
Will: That doesn't fit either!
"Because I love the taste of human blood." he giggled.
Will: I'm not even going to comment.
Well, I am a vampire." I confessed. "Really?" he whimpered.
Norah: That wasn't a whimper...
"Yeah." I roared.
Norah: And that definitely wasn't a roar.
Alison: I am vampire, hear me ROAR!
We sat down to talk for a while. Then Draco came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.
Jon: Wow, that's such a cliffhanger.
Harper: What ever could the surprise be?
Norah: MCR tickets?
Will: Probably.
Chapter Seven*]
[*Author's Note: wel ok u guyz im only writing dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws.

Jon: I think she means good reviews, and in that case, how the hell did she get five?
n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Evony isn't a Marie Sue ok she isn't perfect SHES A SATANITS! n she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake!
Alison: Wow. Just wow. I really don't know what to say.
Draco and held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish. [*Author's Note: c does dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?
Norah: Maru Sue? Sounds Chinese.
I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Draco.
Harper: They've been on one date and they're going out the next day?
Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Draco. We went up to his room and locked the door. Then...
Will: (as Ebony) He bit my head off!
We started frenching passively
Alison: How do you french passively? And by frenching, does she mean french kissing?
Jon: No, she means speaking French. I guess they're speaking it passively.
and we took of each others clothes enthusiastically.
Harper: It's getting steamy again!
He felt me up before I took of my top.
Norah: I thought they'd already taken their clothes off.
We went on the bed and started making out naked
Jon: How scandalous!
and then he put his boy's thingy in mine
Harper: So she has male genitalia too?
Will: Must be a hermaphrodite.
Alison: Nah. I'd be shocked if Tara knows what that is.
and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)
Norah: Yes, yes it is.
"Oh Draco, Draco!" I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Draco's arm.
Alison: As if she'd really be paying attention to his arm during an orgasm. I sure as hell wouldn't.
It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words... Vampire!
Jon: Since when is vampire multiple words?
I was so angry.
Will: Why? You don't know when or why he got that tattoo.
"You bastard!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of bed.
"No! No! But you don't understand!" Draco pleaded. But I knew too much.
"No, you fucking idiot!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDS anyway!"

Norah: That's a stereotype and you're a bitch. Also, possibly homophobic.
I put on my clothes all huffily and stomped out. Draco ran out even though he was naked.
All: (Fight to contain their laughter.)
He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire's classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Snape and some other people.
"VAMPIRE POTTER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I shouted.

Harper: Wow. That took major balls.
Will: Yeah. Not the best idea, though. I mean, she's going to get in trouble for that. Or at least she would in the real world.
Jon: And shouldn't she have been in class?
Alison: You guys are ignoring the most important part. Draco is probably going to follow her into the classroom, and he's going to be naked. Just think about that for a second. Yeah.
Sign up to rate and review this story