Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pregnancy of Gerard Way

Turn for the worst

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

...and yall thought It couldn't get worse...well, it did.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 849 words

0Unrated
Gerard looked down at his stomach, the tube was still sucking the pus out of him, and e had had some cheezits, to see if they would stay down. Well, they almost did. He threw them up about an hour later.
Nurse dude came in, and checked his vitals. Gerard groaned, as she looked at the tube, it was empty, and not sucking anything. She looked at him.
"Gerard? You need to get an MRI of your stomach, to see if everything is cleared up.
Gerard closed his eyes, and lied back,as he was wheeled to the radiation unit.
He felt dizzy, and his stomach felt sick. He thought he was going to barf if he didn't stop being wheeled. It was extremely hard for him to focus on what was going on, when he was feeling like his head was going to explode, and his stomach feeling like it would rip out of his skin.
He was lifted onto the MRI table, and he felt a needle being jabbed into his arm. As he felt the metal prick his skin, he groaned. He hated needles,and the fact he felt nausa overwhelming him, was not good.
They got Gerard into the tube, and took pictures of his abdomen.
"Gerard?"
he didn't hear her.
"Gerard, are you OK?"
He moaned, as his stomach did somersaults.
"I feel like I'm going to puke."
The nurse got him a bedpan, and he promptly threw up his insides into it.
"You need to take some pain meds, your stomach isn't used to not having IV fluids, and its making you sick."
"I don't care. I need to puke so bad, and nothing comes out."
He dry heaved, and coughed, until his throat felt raw.
Well, judging by your MRI, the pus is out, and all you have vomited up is bile and acid. We can take the tube out of your stomach, and we will try to get you to eat solid food. "
Gerard looked at her, "Really?"
"Yes, you will hopefully be able to go home, in about 2 days."
THREE HOURS LATER
Gerard screamed, as the tube was slid out of his stomach. It hurt, bad. He was cryhing and sweating profusely. With each pull on the tube, he felt like his insides were being ripped apart.
"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---" He stopped screaming in agony, as he felt his stomach contents, rise up his esophagus.
He moaned, "I think I'm going to be sick!"
The nurse grabbed a third bedpan, and Gerard was vomiting once again. He watched as the tube was pulled out of his stomach.
He looked down at the hole in his stomach.
"Gerard, I'm going to give you local anestesia, and you will be feeling no painas your stomach is sewed up, OK?"
Gerard nodded, as a 3 inch needle was pushed into his stomach. He gasped.
The nurse started sewing up his stomach, and the gaping hole was replaced with a line of stitches. He groaned, as he felt the suture being cut at the end.
"There all done! That wasn't so---Gerard? Are you OK?"
Gerard was vomiting all over himself, and looked like Raegn from the Exorcist.
. He moaned as he felt puke shoot out of his mouth.
"Shit. This hurts"
She quickly grabbed a bag of IV painkillers, and injected it into Gerard's IV. He felt his eyes close, as sleep took him into pained moaning.
He whimpered and moaned in his sleep.
Mikey walked in, "Gee! Gee! Wake up! Gee!"
He was visibly sweating, and his face was pale, with a slight green hue.
"Mikey....I feel like I could die."
"Why?"
"They took the tube out, and I threw up for forty-five minutes straight. They gave me and IV, and all it did was make me feel sicker, and moan in my sleep."
He looked at Mikey, "I love you bro..."
He felt his stomach contents, which was basically nothing, rise up, and he clamped a hand on his mouth.

"Gerard? What's wro---Oh, shit. Gee!"
Gerard was leaning over his bed, and retching on the floor. Mikey rubbed circles in his back, and tried to calm him.
"Gee, you need to take deep breaths, you're going to make yourself sicker, and your stitches and staples are going to get messed up!" Mikey gasped worriedly.
Gerard glared at him, "I'm fine!"
He puked again, and Mikey looked over his shoulder; acid, bile, and water.
Gerard looked at him, eyes teary.
"Mikey..."
Mikey checked his phone 3:45AM. He had one question to ask himself...'why the hell was he at his brother's bedside, who was sick as hell, at 4 in the morning?' Simple, he didn't want Gerard to die. He rubbed his eyes.
"Mikey? Don't leave me..."Gerard whispered, before dry heaving painfully. He felt torn, and in complete agony,but he knew he would make it out OK...he hoped.
Gerard dry heaved for at least 2 more hours, and finally fell asleep, when he couldn't feel his throat, and his stomach felt like it was ripped apart.
"I hate this......" He mumbled to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story