Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

未来予想/Future speculation

by Desire24 1 review

Fry visits Shunsuke at his estate for a few days until he moves in. When Shunsuke annoys Fry again, hilarity ensues.

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shunsuke wakes up in his estate at sunrise after a long day recording at the TV studio yesterday.

Listen! Lonely, worrying a little

Shunsuke is lying on his bed wearing his pale light greyish cyan pajamas. His shirt has four buttons and a collar.

"Your text to link...":http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy271/hareonna20/Ohyeah-1.png?t=1325075318

He is under the blankets texting his only love, Philip J. Fry.

Call me. Yes! A little piece of mind but still, ah! I want to see you soon. Dreams inflate

Shunsuke places his light spring greenish grey phone to his right ear and talks to Fry. Fry wants to be with his husband until he moves in. The expectation has them very excited.

Fry lets Bender know about the plans.

Fry: Hey, Bender!
Bender: ‘Sup?
Fry: I’m getting ready to leave. I’m going to Shunsuke’s home. Wanna come?
Bender: Cool, sure.
Fry: Wanna help me humiliate him?
Bender: I’d be delighted. What are you gonna do to him?
Fry: You’re gonna record us. If Shunsuke tries to put me in a headlock, I’m gonna strip him down to his underpants, keep him like that, and wedgie him for the whole day.
Bender: Priceless! You’ll never get bored.
Fry: Yep, this will be so much fun!
Fry and Bender: Heeheeheeheehee…

Fry and Bender arrive half an hour later at 7:30 AM.

Shunsuke: Hello, Fry and Bender!
Fry: Hello, Shunsuke!
Bender: Yo.

They walk inside. Bender looks around the place. Shunsuke and Fry begin cuddling on the couch.

Shunsuke: Listen! You're dear to me. A little pit-a-pat
Fry: Aw, you're so sweet!

Kiss me. Yes! Moderately assent but still, ah! Get anxious. Love is difficult

Fry is looking out the window. Shunsuke sneaks up behind Fry and attempts to wrap his right arm around Fry’s neck but Bender walks in on them.

Bender: Fry, look at Shunsuke!

Fry turns around and ruins Shunsuke’s plan.

Fry: Nice try.
Shunsuke: OK, you caught me. Even though I didn't get you, punish me.

Fry: Yay! Bender, come record this.
Shunsuke: Ah, man.

Fry: ‘Sup, followers? Fry here. I’m with my robot best friend, Bender, who’s recording this, and the love of my life, Shunsuke. Shunsuke annoyed me again so I’m allowed to wedgie him for the rest of the day.

Fry unbuttons Shunsuke’s shirt and removes it. He pulls down Shunsuke’s pajama pants, lifts his legs from left to right, and slips the clothing off. Shunsuke is now in just his favourite white briefs with a light amberish grey waistband. Fry takes the rest of his clothes, except his underpants, and hides them.

Fry and Bender: Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Bender: This is beyond hilarious!

Fry grabs the back waistband of Shunuske’s briefs with both hands.

Fry: Wedgie Shunsuke!

Fry yanks up to Shunsuke’s shoulder blades. Shunsuke blushes.

Shunsuke [softly]: Ooooh, I’m so embarrassed.

Fry recoils and pulls 23 more times. He gives the super finishing yank.

Shunsuke fixes himself while Fry and Bender high-five.

The video is uploaded to the web. Shunsuke isn't mad at all. Fry's happiness is all that matters.

Every couple minutes, Fry would wedgie Shunsuke.

Fry: Time to wedgie you again.
Bender: Can I wedgie Shunsuke too?
Fry: Sure.

Fry and Bender give Shunsuke hundreds of wedgies for the whole day, enjoying the power every time.

Everyone is having loads of fun. Shunsuke and Fry are brilliant orange haired boys in love.

The END
Sign up to rate and review this story