Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Immortal: The Great MSTing

Chapter Seven

by ilovecandy 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 881 words

-1Moving
Chapter Twelve of My Immortal and Chapter Seven of MSTing
Author's Note: i sed stup flaming up prepz!c if dis chptr is srupid!1111 it delz wit rly sris issus! sp c 4 urself if itz ztupid brw fangz 2 ma frend raven 4 hleping me!
Jon: Can anyone tell me what she's saying?
Norah: No. I don't think it's in English.
"NO!" I screamed. I was horrorfied!
Alison: Horrorfied. Must mean that she got turned into a horror movie villain.
Bl'oody Mary tried to comfort me but I her to fuck off
Will: I thought she and Bl'oody Mary were friends, but she's being a bitch to her.
and I ran to my room crying myself. Dumbledore chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.
Harper: Really? Is she that immature?
Alison: Yeah.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes
Jon: Her wrists got all over her clothes? What?
so I took them off angrily and jumped into the bath while putting on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart
Norah: She's shoving food into her chest? I don't think the poor dear knows how to eat.
to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed!
Alison: Somehow I don't think a real person would handle the death of someone they love the way that Enoby is handling it.
I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly.
Harper: That's not a word.
I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn't fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed... Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it!
Will: Why on Earth would anyone chew on a videotape?
"EW YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!" I screamed putting on a black towel with Marilyn Manson on it.
Alison: A towel with Marilyn Manson on it? That's just creepy.

Suddenly Vampire ran in. "Abra Kedavra!" he yelled at Snape and Loopin, pointing his womb.
Jon: How do you do that? I want to point my womb at someone!
Will: Sorry, sugar, but you can't.
Jon: Why?
Will: Well, um, because you're a guy.
Jon: But so is Vampire! Or is he?
Norah: Who the fuck knows?
I took my gun and shot Snap and Loopin a gazillion times
Harper: That's a lot of bullets.
and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Dumblydore
Alison: Aww, that's a really cute pet name for him.
ran in. "Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted looking at Snape and Loopin and then he waved his wand and suddenly...
Will: Ebony died, and all the HP characters stopped being so out of character.
Hargrid ran inside on his broom
Norah: Yet another thing in My Immortal that doesn't make sense at all. Also, who's Hargrid?
Harper: Hagrid, I think.
and said everyone we need to talk.

"What do you know, Hargrid? You're just a little Hogwarts student!"

Jon: Hagrid is a student?
"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT..." Hargirid paused angrily "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!"
Alison: And that has anything to do with what they're talking about because...? "This cannot be." Snape said
Will: Shouldn't Snape be dead by now?
in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Dumblydore's wand had shot him. "There must be other factors."
Norah: To what?
"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!" I yelled in madly.
Norah: Does anybody know what they're talking about?
Harper: No.
Loopin held up the camera triumelephantly.
Alison: I take it that he is a triumphant elephant. Or something like that.
"The lens may be broken but the tape is still there!" I felt faint, more than I normally do
Jon: So she normally feels faint? That's odd.
like when you do not drink enough blood.
Harper: None of us knows what that feels like.

"Why are you doing this?"
Will: Doing what, exactly?
Loopin said angrily while wiping his dirty hands on his clook. And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.
Alison: Uh, I'd pick the first one.
"BECAUSE... BECAUSE..." Hargid said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his wand in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.
Harper: Okay, seriously, what the fuck?
"Because you're goffic?" Snap asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan.
Norah: Why does Snape care about someone's religion?
"Because I LOVE HER!"
Jon: Are Enoby and Hargid going to be together now that Draco is dead?
Will: I don't know, but that would be weird as hell.
Harper: Isn't this whole story weird as hell?






Sign up to rate and review this story