Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Popping the Question

by WeAreTheFallen 3 reviews

"You want me to screw you?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-31 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 1083 words - Complete

1Original
The movement of the bed causes my eyes to open. I blink a few times before my eyes lock onto something sparkly hanging from the end of Frank’s snowflake. I spend a few seconds squinting at it, trying to figure out what it could be, before standing. I pad over to the window and cup the snowflake in my hands and look at the ring that dangles from the end. As I continue to stare at the thing Frank comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Amber?” Frank whispers against my cheek.

“Yes?” I ask.

“Will you marry me?”

My breath catches. Frank has asked me this numerous times. This is the real thing though, with the ring and everything. This time he is serious. This time my answer will change our lives.

“Yes,” I say smiling at Frank.

He moves his hands over my skin and removes the ring from the snowflake. Then he lifts my hand and slides the ring onto my finger. It fits perfectly. I take a few minutes and examine it in the light streaming in through the window. It is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen.

“I love you,” I whisper.

“I love you too.”

Frank wraps his arms around me, squeezing me close to him.

“How long have you been planning this, Frank,” I ask.

“Since seventh grade,” he responds.

I laugh softly, “I suppose I should rephrase that, when did you get the ring?”

“A week ago,” answers Frank still beaming at me.

“So it’s official this time?”

Frank smiles, “Yeah, it’s official this time. Everyone already knows.”

I turn around and smile at Frank. He cups my face and kisses me softly. Then he takes my hand and leads me back to bed. We spend the rest of the day there. I’ve never been happier in my life.

Later that night we climb in Frank car and head to Jersey. We are spending the night with a few guys from Pencey Prep so Frank can leave early in the morning. He is leaving his car with me so that I can get back to New York.

We are quiet on the ride. I don’t say much. Instead I smile, admiring my ring. I am Frank’s fiancée now. We are going to get married and have a family. It’s official. I just wish Mikey could have been alive to see this all happen.

When we get to Frank’s house he parks outside. He leads me inside where his mom is waiting.

“So?” she asks. “How’d it go?”

Frank smiles and lifts my hand to show his mom the ring.

“You said yes?”

I nod as Frank’s mom pulls me into a hug.

“Oh honey, congratulations.”

I laugh, “Thank you.”

Frank’s mom pulls away and smiles at me, “Now you can call me mom.”

“Yay,” I cheer, my hand finding Frank’s.

“You’d better go home and see your family. I’m sure they’re bursting with excitement.”

“Yeah, I’d better get over there.”

Frank takes my hand and leads me to the back door. We walk across the yard and through the back door. All this is to just let everyone know its official. After a while Frank will drive us to his friend’s house and we’ll spend the night there. In the morning he’ll leave. I’m excited for him. This is what Pencey Prep needs.


Gerard answers the door, instantly noticing the ring on my finger and pulling me in for a hug. I’m glad he approves.

“How’d you do it?” he asks as we are lead into the living room. Donna is working late shift so she isn’t home yet.

“I attached it to her snowflake,” Frank tells my cousin.

“You’re such a romantic.”

Frank laughs, “Don’t tell anyone.”

“Everyone already knows. Don’t act like they don’t,” I tell him.

“Damn. The secret’s out.”

“So how did she react?” Gerard asks as if I’m not sitting right here.

The biggest smile plays across Frank’s face, his cheeks turning a little pink, “She just said ‘yes.’ She didn’t even hesitate.”

“Did she cry?”

“She got a little teary eyed but she didn’t cry.”

“I’m happy for you two.”

I laugh, “I love how you two talk like I’m not sitting right here.”

Frank and Gerard just laugh.

“When are you guys going to set a date?”

“No idea, we’ll know when it’s time....” I answer my eyes locking on the picture of Mikey that sits on the side table.


Later that night Frank and I go to his friend’s house. We are shown to our room. I simply can’t wait any longer. I take Frank’s face in mine, kissing him.

A little while later our kisses became labored and deep.

“Frankie?” I whisper in his ear.

“Yes?”

“This is our last night together for a while. We should take advantage of it.”

I am pretty sure he knows what I am getting at and I’m fully aware of his ‘situation.’ I’ve not wanted it this bad in a while.

“My band mates are in the next room,” Frank mumbles.

“So?”

“So this bed squeaks too much.”

“We’re adults now, Frank. We can screw each other if we want to.”

Frank laughs, “You want me to screw you?”

My stomach does a little flip, “Yeah.”

“The guys are going to kill me. I have to drive around with them in a van for the next few weeks.”

“So? I’m your fiancée now and someday I’m going to be your wife. You’re allowed to have sex with me. If you’re band mates don’t like it they can go fuck themselves. They’ll have to get used to us doing this eventually.”

Frank runs his finger down my cheek, “How could I possibly say no to you?”

“You’ve done it once.”

“Did not,” Frank argues

“Yeah huh,” I answer. “I remember.”

“I don’t.”

I just laugh, “Just kiss me.”

In the dark of the room I can see Frank smirk, “Yes, ma’am.”

Note: Yay, there's going to be a wedding! Haha, you just have to wait a little. Some other things have to happen first. Anyway hope you enjoy, remember to rate and review. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story