Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ferard?

by Simple_Plan_ 1 review

What do Frank and Gerard think of Ferard? My take on a one chapter story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-31 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 632 words - Complete

0Unrated
We stood in the venue we would be preforming at tonight. I looked around, it just wasnt the same without the fans. With a sigh I shrugged and started to make my way outside.
"Where are you going?" I heard Mikey ask, his blonde hair in his face.
"Just going to get some coffee, I guess." He nodded, understanding I would either go crazy, ro die without my coffee.
"Pick some up for me?" He asked
"Sure. You'll pay me back right?" I was joking about that last part, but like usual he didn't laugh or even crack a smile. He just nodded and went back to doing something with his bass.
I kept walking, through the many hallways until I made it to the door, where I thought. Why go alone? So I yelled for someone I knew would come.
"FRANK YOU WANNA COME ON A COFFEE RUN WITH ME?" I yelled to see him standing at the door.
"Sure, and why did you just yell? I am right here." I grinned in embarrasment.
I nodded out the door and we were off, there were fans outside, they freaked out when we walked by. So we stopped, signed a few books, took a few pictures.
"OHMYGEE! It's Ferard!" I heard one of the fangirls yell.
"Um, excuse me. Can you explain to me what exactly Ferard is?" I heard the name in the past, but made nothing of it.
"You plus Frank equals SEXY." She looked like she was either about to faint or scream.
"What? We aren't sexy." She laughed like Frank had just told her a joke
"Trust me, you are amazingly hot, both of you, and the band. But you two together, are sexy." I gave her a look.
"What? People say you guys are together."
"Like dating?" I heard Frank ask
"And the next level." Another girl finished raising her eyebrows at us.
"Sorry, not to crush dreams, but we aren't together." They laughed and we made our way to Starbucks.
"Do you think they thought our stage show was actually us having feelings for each other?" Frank out out his theory as I ordered two coffees and he gave me a weird look.
"Please tell me one is for someone else." He looked relieved when I nodded.
We made our way back to the venue, to be stopped by some more fangirls.
"FERARD! Are you two still together, people said that you aren't." We tried not to show the irratation, we kept walking, signed some more, and took more pictures.
"Wow, how do they come up with that?" I asked Frank as we walked in.
"With what?" Ray asked as he and Mikey looked at us.
"This whole thing that me and Frank are together."
"They probably thought you are together from the old stage shows you put on. Like making out, no nobody is going to think your together." Mikey shrugged once he was finished.
"He has a point, why don't you explain tonight?" I nodded they both had good ideas.

On Stage
"KILLJOYS! Let me hear you!" I yelled, trying to pump up the crowd.
"Fer-ard! Fer-ard!" they chanted. I looked over at Frank, Ray, and Mikey.
"What is up with this?! You know alot about us, we are sorry to say, it didn't work out." They all cheered.
"But there is a certain bro-mance" I put my arm around Franks shoudlers.
"So how's that? My Chemical Bromance?" I joked.
The fans seemed okay with it, it must've been a handfull of fans that started it. But the fans will stick with us through anything.

Authors Note- THIS IS FAKE! I own none of the people in the story. I didn't write this to be rude. Just my opinion on the dirty Ferard fics.
Sign up to rate and review this story