Categories > Original > Romance

Different

by chemically_romanced 0 reviews

After the show, Everett takes Avery back to his caravan for a performance all his own.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 2445 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Just a note, bit about what I think of it. And some back story. This is part of what I'm writing at the moment; a story about a circus where sex is essentially a contract and once you've slept with a member of the circus, you can't leave. It's a little bit more complex than that but I don't wanna give away all my secrets :P Also, I don't think that this is one of my best, it's taken me about 10 hours to write this in total because I just couldn't find that flow but if you have any constructive criticism, please let me know :) I hope everyone else is doing good. Em xoxox

DIFFERENT

Everett smiled at Avery from across the midway after the show as he leaned back against the popcorn stand, his arms folded over his chest. His curly blonde hair hung in his eyes as he lifted a finger and curled it back towards him, his smile widening as Avery moved toward him.

“Hey, did you wanna talk?” Avery asked as she reached his side, a soft smile gracing her lips.
Everett found his gaze lingering a moment before he looked into Avery’s green eyes. “I uh, was thinking … maybe you could come back to my caravan – for coffee or something?”

“Sure,” Avery replied with a warm smile before laughing brightly as Everett straightened up and held out his arm for her. She took it with a soft giggle, flicking her hair back over her shoulder before Everett began leading her around the big top towards the caravans.

Just as they stepped into the vehicle city, the pair came across Geráld who greeted them with a warm smile.

“Good evening Avery, Everett. Off to sort some business I presume?” Geráld asked, raising an eyebrow at his son.

“Yes sir, off to discuss improvements for the show,” Everett answered fervently, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

Geráld stepped forward and whispered something into Everett’s ear before his son nodded.

“Yes sir, I haven’t forgotten.”

Avery frowned in confusion before Geráld smiled again.

“Well, have fun, I’ll see you tomorrow bright and early for the crew meeting,” he said brightly before with a nod of his head, he swept past them.

“What was that about?” Avery asked as they continued towards the caravans.

“Just Dad reminding me about something I need to do before we leave town,” Everett answered. “Nothing to worry about.”

“You know that’s hardly ever reassuring,” Avery laughed as they reached his caravan.

“I know but really,” Everett unlocked the door and swung it open. “It’s nothing to worry about.”
Avery smiled as she stepped inside. Everett’s caravan was warm and inviting, it felt comforting. She slipped into the bench seat of the small living area, watching as Everett began making coffee.

“You alright to have coffee? I can make something else if you want,” Everett said as he pulled two mugs from the top cupboard.

“Yeah, coffee’s fine,” Avery answered as she pulled her hair back, tying it up in a loose bun. “Did you really want to discuss ways to improve my act?”

Everett fumbled with one of the mugs, hunching over the bench top before he turned back to Avery, shaking his head. “No…” he took a shuddering breath. “Why did you choose contortion?”

Avery drew her knees up, hugging them to her chest as she shrugged. “I’m not totally sure… When we were practicing for the banquine, we found out I was a lot more flexible than I thought and Ileana suggested it.”

Everett stepped forward, taking Avery’s hands and pulling her to her feet, smiling as her body unfolded. Standing up she was still six inches shorter than him but he found it easy to close the gap and Everett kissed her softly. Avery started, surprised by Everett’s advance before she slowly kissed him back. She’d never done this before. It felt new and strange and scary but somehow beautiful and comfortable and lovely at the same time. She curled her arms around Everett’s shoulders, only to have him lift her up and carry her away from the kitchenette.

Avery squealed when Everett suddenly let go of her and she fell – luckily onto his bed. She heard him chuckle before there was a brief flash of his blonde curls in her vision, swiftly followed by his lips over hers once more. Avery curled her fingers into Everett’s hair, gasping softly as he carefully knelt over her.

“Is this okay?” Everett asked, pulling away slightly and looking down at Avery worriedly.

“Yeah, yeah it’s fine,” Avery answered quietly, smiling softly. Everett smiled in turn before he leaned down and kissed her again softly.

I can’t believe this is happening! I’m making out with a guy! And he initiated it! Oh my God, what if Everett likes me? What if he wants to be with me? Wait, what about Clara?!

Avery pulled away then and asked, “Ev, what are we doing this for?”

“What do you mean?” Everett asked with a frown. “Don’t you want this?”

“No! I mean – of course I do! But people say things… What about Clara?”

“If you know about Clara, you should see this as a good thing,” Everett said huskily before he began gently suckling and lapping at the skin over Avery’s collarbone, making her shiver.

“I-Is it a good thing though?” Avery continued, trying not to let the foreign sensations overrule her. “Is it going to last?”

Everett froze for a moment before he sat up, looking down at Avery with a smile. “Yes.”
Avery smiled before she propped herself up on her elbows and kissed Everett. He pulled her up to kneel before him, his hands resting on her hips.

“Do you wanna – do it?” Everett asked between kisses, kissing a line down her jaw and nuzzling the hollow of her neck gently.

Avery nodded shakily. “Y-Yes! Oh God, yes!” she whispered before she reached down to tug up the hem of her shirt, yanking it over her head. “I’m a virgin though – does that matter?”

Everett laughed softly as he unbuttoned the first few buttons before he pulled his own shirt off, smiling as he kissed Avery once more, pulling her close. “No, it doesn’t matter, I’ll just be careful,” he answered. The feeling of her warm skin against his made Everett shiver – it felt right, even though what he was about to do was so wrong.

As they kissed, they fumbled with buttons and zips and ties, flicking shoes and socks across the room before Avery untied her hair and they fell back onto the bed, facing each other.

“Are you sure? I don’t wanna do something you’re not ready for,” Everett murmured cautiously as he slowly snaked an arm about her waist, trailing his finger in circles over her back.

“I’ll be fine,” Avery answered with a smile and a soft laugh. She touched Everett’s face gently before she leaned over and kissed him, shivering as Everett pulled her close again and rolled them over so that Everett was lying over her again.

As their lips moved together in near perfect harmony, Everett subtly began spreading Avery’s legs, struggling to hide the smile that graced his lips as his hands ran over the taut muscle that could only belong to a contortionist. It reminded him of Clara and he found himself hoping that Avery would be just as good as his last.

Soon, Everett found himself nestled between Avery’s thighs and he revelled in the warmth he felt radiating from her centre as his lips finally made their way down her body. He circled her nipple with his tongue gently before he suckled the small nub, pulling away when Avery gasped.

“Are you alright? Did I hurt you?” he asked quickly, reaching up to cup her cheek.

Avery shook her head. “I’m fine, I’m fine – keep going!”

“Are you sure we’re not moving too quickly?”

Avery opened her grey eyes, her steely gaze burrowing into the brown pools looking back at her. “I’ve never seen you so nervous.”

“It’s just that, you know, this is a big thing for you to do… I don’t want to hurt you or anything to screw it up…”

“Just keep going, please,” Avery whispered. Everett smiled, leaning down to kiss her nipple once more before his lips moved back to her neck. As he suckled and kissed the skin of her neck, Everett’s hand slowly travelled down between them until his fingers slipped over the silky opening of her centre. Avery gasped and bucked her hips slightly, forcing Everett’s fingers inside her. She groaned, long and loud before pulling her hips back and looking down.

“Are you alright?” Everett asked quietly as he gently pushed his fingers further into her.

“Mmm, yes I’m alright…” Avery replied with a smile. “Can’t we just, you know, do it?”

“This means it’ll hurt less when we do,” Everett answered.

“Can you hurry at all?”

“Nope,” Everett answered with a grin before he placed a soft kiss on her cheek. He then looked back down to what his hand was doing. “If I hurt you, just tell me, okay?”

“Okay,” Avery gasped as Everett scissored his fingers gently. She’d overhead girls talking about this at school – how they were so tight it lasted three seconds or that they were so sensitive they came twice before their boyfriend could even get his dick in them. They were crude and boastful but it meant Avery knew some of what to expect. At the same time however, she felt that losing her v-card to Everett would be an experience unlike any other.

Everett was careful and cautious but at the same time, the gentle working of his fingers made Avery want to scream. She writhed beneath him as he pressed against her velvet walls, clutching handfuls of the sheets as she bucked her hips and tossed her head from side to side. She could hear Everett chuckling as she moaned before suddenly one of his fingers flicked over something deep inside her that sent her reeling. Avery cried out as she came, bucking her hips to try and find the pleasure spot again before a sense of exhaustion washed over her and she slumped back against the mattress.

“Was that good?” Everett asked as he carefully pulled his fingers free of Avery’s heat, licking them clean as the young girl beneath him nodded shakily.

“So good…” she panted before she looked to his fingers. “Taste good?”

Everett chuckled as he nodded. “Very good, but don’t ask me to describe it.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I’m terrible at it,” Everett answered before he turned away and reached to the other side of the caravan to his wardrobe, opening the door and pulling out a small box. “I presume you believe “don’t be a fool, wrap your tool”?”

“Uh, sure,” Avery replied, confused by what he meant. The joys of being a social outcast all through high school. When Everett turned back to face her, she saw that he held a small square piece of plastic. Oh right, condom.

“Don’t believe the myth that you can’t get pregnant your first time – I’ve seen it happen and we can’t have a pregnant contortionist now can we?” Everett grinned as he tore off a side of the wrapper and pulled the condom out. Avery looked away shyly as he “wrapped his tool” before Everett moved to kneel between her legs again.

“I’ll take it as slowly as I can but sometimes … sometimes it’s just too much,” Everett murmured as he lined himself up before he looked to Avery one more time. “You ready?”

“Ready as I’m gonna be,” Avery murmured, reaching down to touch his hand gently before Everett lifted her slightly and slowly pushed his length inside her. Avery gasped, throwing her head back as she tried to adapt to the new feelings welling inside her.

“Can I keep going?”

Everett sounded far and distant but Avery managed to nod, gasping again as Everett thrust further into her.

As pleasurable as she found it, Avery was somewhat disappointed by the overall act. It felt messy and awkward and the ache in her loins got worse and worse as Everett kept her thighs spread. When finally they came – with a great gap between their orgasms – Avery seemed to fall back into the bed, gasping softly as she heaved in breath with more effort than seemed necessary.

“Are you okay?” Everett asked as he fell onto the mattress beside her, sitting up again briefly to pull a blanket over them.

“Yeah, I’m alright…” Avery swallowed before she slowly rolled onto her side, Everett mirroring her.

“Do you always feel this … different?”

“Different how?” Everett asked as he held his head up on his hand, his elbow digging sharply into the mattress.

“Well… Does someone always feel different after … this?” Avery elaborated shyly, a blush adorning her cheeks.

“Oh, you mean after they have sex the first time?” Everett asked, laughing adoringly as Avery nodded before he shrugged. “Yeah, generally people say they feel different after their first time, I didn’t really notice. Everyone around here has always said there’s something … magic, about having sex in the circus grounds.”

“That’s a little…” Avery trailed off, unsure how to phrase it without sounding outright rude.

“Absurd?” Everett supplied with a lopsided grin.

“Yeah,” Avery laughed before she shifted to snuggle into Everett. “But I do feel different…”

“Is it a … bad different?” he asked as he tentatively wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Avery shook her head as she lazily laid an arm over Everett’s bare torso. “No, I like it.”

Everett smiled but it turned sour. If only you knew.

“You alright?” Avery asked as she yawned, her grey eyes drifting shut while her hair made her back itch in a spot that she knew she couldn’t reach.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Everett murmured before he bit his lip. “Avery, I … I don’t know how to say this but … I love you.”

Avery’s eyes opened sharply but he didn’t move. The grey orbs darted back and forth for a few seconds before her mouth started moving without her consent.

“I love you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story