Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

The Beautiful People

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Hazel helps out Frank, James takes a break from Gee to talk to Hazel and Frank clears the air with Gee. The title is Marilyn Manson.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 886 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel’s POV
I was left outside.
Maybe I shouldn’t of said anything?
I should go talk to him.
When I got in, I looked in my room no Frank. The bathroom was open so no Frank.
"Guys where did Frank go?"
"Not too sure. All I know is he left with you, stormed back in and left again."
"Well, thanks anyway Mikes."
I went back upstairs to se him in the kitchen with another mug of coffee.
"Frank?"
"What?"
"What happened out-"
"Drop it. Who likes me Hazel? Who truly enjoys my company? Who likes me as a friend? Who cares about me?"
I was in shock. I have no idea where this is coming from.
"Well there’s me for one, there’s Ray, there’s Mikey, there’s Ger-"
"That’s a laugh. Ray and Mikey are always chilling with each other. Gerard and I can’t seem to get on the same page anymore. He’s lost interest in me, as a friend. When was the last time you saw him tell me one of his problems? But why you? Why do you like me? There’s no reason to. I’m a nobody, a smoker, and whose to caught up in his own shit."
"Frank, I like you no I love you because you have a great personality so cut the crap on saying you’re a nobody. You’re beautiful, and look how caring you are. No matter how much shit Gerard puts you through, deep down you will always be there for him. What’s going to happen when James leaves? He’ll be right back to you. And you know what? I’d say you’re doing a fuck of a good job of protecting me. James hasn’t came near me since he got here."
He smiled.
"You love me?"
"I do Frankie."
"I love you Hazel and thank you."
"Remember what I said about that thank you thing?"
"Yeah 'don’t say it, I do it because I care.'"
We both laughed.
"You want to come back downstairs?"
he yawned.
"What time is it?"
"About 2:30am."
"Let’s go."
We went back downstairs to see Mikey passed out on the floor, Ray drawing on his face. Gerard buried in comics and James right at his side.
"Sup dude’s!"
"Hazel, where were you?"
"Chill it James, I was with Frank."
"Oh, him."
"James can I talk to you?"
"Sure."
"Frank, talk to Gerard. I’ll talk to James okay?"
"Okay."
"I’ll be back down in a few."
I gave him a kiss and went upstairs with James.
"James, this is going to be a little weird but, what do you have against Frank?"
“Well-..he’s trying to make me jealous."
"Are you sure you’re not the one trying to make him jealous? You know some of the story of them. So why rub it in?"
"Oh shit I forgot."
"Well maybe think of shit. Now he thinks Gerard hates him and he thinks you don’t like him."
"Well there is another part."
"What is it?"
"Hazel, you said you’d never replace me. I feel like with Frank, you tell him everything, you do everything with him, and you never tell me anything anymore. I’m alone Hazel. I’m getting beat up more than ever now. Catie, every fucking day throws it in my face that you’re not here anymore. I’ve been living with Nay Nay. Just to keep each other’s company. She misses you tremendously. Why can’t you come home?"
"James, that’s kind of what a boyfriend is there for. Someone you love and who loves you to help them tell them things and I never replaced you. There’s not one day I don’t think about you and Auntie B but, I can’t leave James. B sent me away. You know that. It was for the better and I can’t leave everything I’ve made here."
"What am I supposed to do about Catie?"
"The guys can help you out with that. They always have sick twisted plans to get revenge on people."
"Thanks Hazel."
He grabbed me into the biggest hug.
"Let’s stay up here for a bit. Frank Should be talking to Gee."
Frank’s POV
"Hey Gee."
"What Frank."
"We’re cool right?
"Yeah, why wouldn’t we be?"
"Well it seems like you’ve taken a big liking to James and just left me for shit."
"I’m just trying to make him feel welcome."
"By sticking your tongues down each other’s throats?"
"Frank, he’s just some fling. When he leaves, he’s gone. I’m sure he’ll be back but ya know it won’t happen next time."
"So you’re using him?"
"...Basically."
"Gerard the dude has feelings too."
"I know, but- never mind."
"Maybe you should tell him before he goes?"
"I guess."
"Well have fun with that, glad we’re cool, now give me some fucking comics you greedy whore."
He laughed
"Here fagbag."
"Thanks shit head."
Ray came out of the bathroom.
"What did I miss?"
"Had to be here Torfro."
"Fuck you guys."
"Anytime buddy."
"Morons."
"Love you too."
It’s good to be back.
Sign up to rate and review this story